Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Woohoo's

*hugs sleepy, busy and/or sick woohoos*

Thank you Jumble for the 69 banner. Love that you put my avatar on it.

Please know that if you need to talk, vent or simply rage at the Universe in general we are here for you.
    ((((((((((Jumble))))))))))
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks WooHoos.

I haven't got the energy to vent, and there's really no point. I'm just mega sad atm.

I'll bounce back, I always do

Comment

*hugs Cags* I won't get a hazmat suit 'cause boyfriend is sick (so, I will probably get sick too)

Jann, you have been busy lately

*goes back to roam threads*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runz nekkid through thread* Jumble, I shall have to take over the thread while you are feeling sad! That way, you may lurk and smile at the silliness, even thought you're feeling Bleh. Smiling at the silliness helped me when Mom wasn't doing so good. (She's doing well, still, thanks everyone for the love, hugs, prayers and positive vibes.)
          sigpic

Comment

Morning!

*Hugs Jumble*
            *Hugs Woohoos*
            Congrats LJ on 10,000 posts!
            Congrats everyone on their '69 posts!
            sigpic

Comment

*still running nekkid*

Joe: LJ, stop running nekkid so we can eat the cake!
              sigpic

Comment

Love it LJ!!

*Huggles Woohoos*
                *Sneaks out*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *runz nekkid through thread* Jumble, I shall have to take over the thread while you are feeling sad! That way, you may lurk and smile at the silliness, even thought you're feeling Bleh. Smiling at the silliness helped me when Mom wasn't doing so good. (She's doing well, still, thanks everyone for the love, hugs, prayers and positive vibes.)
                  You do that LJ Glad to hear Mom's still doing well.

Comment

Testing out Paint.net since I don't have PS at the little store and Monday's are very slow.

Also changed this a little. There's a special woohoo who seems to be rather attached to his tool Wonder who that is?

Last edited by wine_buyer; 22 February 2010, 10:15 AM. Reason: Added an image
                    sigpic

Comment

Dare me to print that and show it to him?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Dare me to print that and show it to him?
                        Not only do I dare you but I double-dog-dare you!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Not only do I dare you but I double-dog-dare you!
                          Done!!!

Thanks for making me laugh *hugs*

Comment

*runs in late to hug jumble*

I wood sing for you, but after taking it in consideration, it might not be a good idea... *

Those icns made me giggle, Bree! Well... the first one, the others are just awesome... Not that I'm saying that the firs one... *blinks* Never mind.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

CONGRATS ON 10,000 LJ!!!

*massive squishy huggles for Jumble* Sorry things are hard at the moment, but you know where we all are if you need us, and we're all thinking of you

*huggles Cags for sickness and everyone else for everything else*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runz in again*

*snurches Joepic*

*LOLs at Bree's "adjustments"*

Nice icons. Roll on 2000 posts for me. I don't care if the avatar size is now 120, I have a lovely icon Jumble made me that I'm using.

Actually getting sick and tired of this throat thing now. I've had it on and off since about mid November. I just manage to kick it and back it comes the moment I get a slight sniffle... which happens a lot with a littlie. I used to have a kick a$$ immune system - a bit too good actually, but now... meh! Coughing up snot = not fun.
                                On the plus side I have a lovely, sexy, husky voice!

In a moment of OMG!ness, one of my old school friends, who I keep in contact with on Facebook, has just become a grandmother. Oh dear, I'm not getting *that* old am I?

*huggles woohoos*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X