• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh let's not confuse Nik with our real names

It doesn't take a lot to confuse me.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I guess mine does start with the same letter, but that's where the similarity ends I confused her on FB earlier
    And here I thought Jumble was your real name. Though I did question your parents sanity.
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      On food, I'll hold all of you responsible for keeping me away from muscles if they are on the menu. I absolutely love them but you'll regret it later if I have them; especially if we're topping and tailing in sleeping bags.

Comment

Okay, I have to vent. In spoilers for those who don't want to read. It has to do with the "bugs". No, we don't have them anymore, but you have to read this.

Spoiler:
        My sister in-law called a half hour ago and wanted to go shopping. I told her that I didn't want to take my daughter anywhere due to my paranoia of the little creatures and the frustration they brought me. Her words - I understand, when we went through it, it was a pain. I was like what?! I asked her when her kids had them and she kind of went silent. She finally admitted that her kids had them about two weeks ago, right around the time when my kids were getting them in their hair (even though I didn't know it at the time). They hatched after a week and voila, my kids had lice last week. I was so mad. She didn't tell a soul, not the school, not the kids they were around, and the kicker is, her kids went to my daughter's birthday party. Ugh! I tried to be civilized, and had to bite down a few times, but I didn't yell at her, just scolded her. Some people. This is the type of person who wouldn't go through their kids hair either. I guess my kids won't be spending time with hers for a long, long time.

Thanks to those who read this.

Oh, btw, Woohood! I just had to scream at the moment.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
          Okay, I have to vent. In spoilers for those who don't want to read. It has to do with the "bugs". No, we don't have them anymore, but you have to read this.

Spoiler:
          My sister in-law called a half hour ago and wanted to go shopping. I told her that I didn't want to take my daughter anywhere due to my paranoia of the little creatures and the frustration they brought me. Her words - I understand, when we went through it, it was a pain. I was like what?! I asked her when her kids had them and she kind of went silent. She finally admitted that her kids had them about two weeks ago, right around the time when my kids were getting them in their hair (even though I didn't know it at the time). They hatched after a week and voila, my kids had lice last week. I was so mad. She didn't tell a soul, not the school, not the kids they were around, and the kicker is, her kids went to my daughter's birthday party. Ugh! I tried to be civilized, and had to bite down a few times, but I didn't yell at her, just scolded her. Some people. This is the type of person who wouldn't go through their kids hair either. I guess my kids won't be spending time with hers for a long, long time.

I really mean that

I swear half the people in this world have a loose gasket in their think buckets.

I don't blame you for keeping your kids away from hers from now on; common sense and courtesy seem to be lacking in her arena. (((Nik)))
          sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Congrats to everyone who had a 69!!!
            Er... disclaimer: That came out wrong

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Sorry I have been supermegabusy and, then got carried away making a manip for the art challenge. Which surprised me because I really didn't think I'd be into this one.
            I'm really struggling with this week's challenge I've started several things and given them up out of frustration. I think I hate it that I can't make them look natural or seamless - it's a different thing to normal artworking where I don't expect that. Oh well, still a couple more days, maybe I'll pull something out of my... head

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            No...Daniel dies and then comes back...I just don't die at all

I iz like a cat with 9 lives
            Surely therefore you only have one life, if you never die, then that life never ends

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Congrats on your 69 Jann

Thanks for all the anniversary congrats everyone ! Had a lovely night last night. Afraid I didn't get any pictures but had...

Spoiler:
            Holme Farmed Venison and Chicken Liver Pate with Port Woodland Berry Jelly and Toasted Brioche to start followed by Pan Fried Sea Bass Fillet with Saffron, Chorizo and Mussel Chowder and White Chocolate Brioche Bread and Butter Pudding with Amarena Cherry Ice Cream to finish. Nom nom nom!!

Dave had...Braised Ham Hock, Wild Mushroom, Stilton and Chive Crispy Parcel with Caramelised Pearl Onions to start and Pot Roasted Local Pork Shoulder with Mature Cheddar Rarebit, Caramelised Onion Mash and Pear Cider Jus as a main, Oatmeal and Treacle Tart with Vanilla Pod Custard to finish . So very yummy!!

Definitely a place to take you guys when you come
            *drools* That sounds just divine! Can't wait! And so glad you guys had a fab night

Spoiler:

(((((Nik))))) How inconsiderate Don't blame you!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Congrats to everyone who had a 69!!!
              Er... disclaimer: That came out wrong

I missed my 69. *sniff*
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs Treknik* That's bad and it isn't IMHO even a thing to be embarrassed(sp?) about...she should have told you! but anyway, luckily she did in the end and she didn't lie

As for the food. Sounds yummy from what I understand Is there a translator around? I just *don't* do fish. Just no.
                ....oh and didn't Dave make dinner for us
                sigpic

Comment

It doesn't take a lot to confuse me.

And here I thought Jumble was your real name. Though I did question your parents sanity.
                  You woodn't be the first

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

I missed my 69. *sniff*
                  *sigh* It's just not good enough Jasmina You must try harder

Nik it's because of people like her that headlice is such a problem

Comment

D'oh, missed mine too

In fact, counting back, that post ^^ probably was a 69

*iz a bad woohoo*
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry Jumble. I promise to do better next time.
                      sigpic

Comment

I missed my 69. *sniff*
                        I'm sorry Jumble. I promise to do better next time.
                        Now you have a 96 Jas..that's the same but the positions are reversed and mainly you just fall asleep.
                        sigpic

Comment

But where is the fun in that?

Altho' I could use with some uninterrupted sleep
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            D'oh, missed mine too

In fact, counting back, that post ^^ probably was a 69

*iz a bad woohoo*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Now you have a 96 Jas..that's the same but the positions are reversed and mainly you just fall asleep.
                            You fall asleep?

Sacrilege!

I had to look up the spelling of 'sacrilege', and the first word I saw as I opened the dictionary was 'shag'............ I'm sure there's a message in there somewhere

Comment

But where is the fun in that?

Altho' I could use with some uninterrupted sleep
                              You can have fun if you're really creative .

I sleep next to a chronic snorer so I have no idea what uninterrupted sleep is like. *sigh*

Can anyone point me in the direction of some high quality RDA pix from the neck up looking directly at the camera?

Not too much to ask?

Jumble
                              sigpic

Comment

Have I ever mentioned Jumble how much I love the personalised 69 banners? Because I do They are awesome, just like you!
                                *huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X