The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Woohoos

I finally made it to Ballarat! I havent been able to sign in till now, only had a few seconds every now and then to check facebook, but gosh, its good to be back to my online home! *huggles all*

So...what have I missed? What's going on in Martindom?

Oh! And if none of the other woohoos down under have mentioned, we have a Sanctuary con this year!!! In December! SQUEEEEE! Amanda is confirmed! *dies*

Hopefully Martin will be on the list....that would be amazing...ah-ma-zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*catches up*

It's chilly down here...and it's summer! Strange place, the bottom of Australia!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *huggles Josi* Good advice

Glad to hear you're on the mend. It'd be like pulling teeth to get Dave to come and see gymnastics with me, maybe we can rendevous !
      Oh we definitely should! That'd be awesome!

I made a new Bones vid, think I'm a little bit obsessed at the moment . Having a play with the export settings, wondering if I'll ever get it right . Maybe I should just go back to WMM!
      I clearly do need to start watching this show properly I've seen quite a few episodes at various points but never really watched it, if you know what I mean

Edit: BEKKI!!!!!!!!! *squishy huggles*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Hello Woohoos

I finally made it to Ballarat! I havent been able to sign in till now, only had a few seconds every now and then to check facebook, but gosh, its good to be back to my online home! *huggles all*

Oh! And if none of the other woohoos down under have mentioned, we have a Sanctuary con this year!!! In December! SQUEEEEE! Amanda is confirmed! *dies*

Hopefully Martin will be on the list....that would be amazing...ah-ma-zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*catches up*

It's chilly down here...and it's summer! Strange place, the bottom of Australia!
        Bekki!!!! *squishy hugs* Glad to hear you've arrived safely and are settling in!! What's your new place like? Met any nice people yet?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        I clearly do need to start watching this show properly I've seen quite a few episodes at various points but never really watched it, if you know what I mean
        You HAVE to start watching it !! It's such an awesome show, the chemistry between the two leads is electric and the show itself is actually quite clever. I woodn't say it's as slick as WW but then that's not what it's supposed to be. It's really quite gruesome though. A couple of times I've been watching it whilst eating. Not a good move .

Comment

Hello Woohoos

*catches up*

Me iz so excited for the con. Can't wait for December SQUEEE!!!!
          I just now need to save all my pennies

I wish it would cool down and stop raining. I spouse that's the joy of living in the tropics

Comment

*runs in*

*distracts non-Bones fans with pretty pictures*

Bones - How to Save a Life

*giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I'll be in class till 12:15 I don't think I'm going to see much Sanctuary

I love big cities!! I really want to leave in an apartment (in the penthouse preferably) but right now I live in a house with a backyard. Anybody want to trade??
              Pick me! Pick me!
              Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              *falls into thread* I hate math homework.

School rant OT
              Spoiler:
              *sigh* So I'm considering changing my major. I really adore science but I suck at it and I really don't want to be a science teacher. Except I have a problem...the college that I'm at now doesn't have the major I want to change to...and the college that I'm going to transfer to after next year doesn't have the major either...there's a community college (cheaper and it's 2 years...you have to transfer somewhere else for the last two years) that DOES have the major...and there's a 4 year college that I could transfer to, that I absolutely love (it's a nice christian college ), down in South Carolina but it's $16, 000 a year...and that's pretty steep. But it has my major that I want to transfer too...

And I'm just really super confused and have no idea if I should stick with science or I should change majors or what and I'm just...confused and upset!

*sighs*

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...503-0014xe.jpg
              ((((Amanda))))
              Spoiler:
              I can't give you any better advice that the others but I can tell you that I switched gears later in life and wished I had done it sooner. I felt like I wasted 18 years doing what I was expected to do instead of doing what I wanted to do. Long story short, go with yor heart. You can always work to pay off school debts but it's better to be happy in a career instead of thinking about it while doing something you're unhappy with.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *hugs Amanda* That certainly is a sucky situation

Spoiler:
              Speaking from experience I wood say if you really aren't happy change, no matter the cost or upheaval. You'll only regret it in a couple of years if you don't. I wood give anything to go back and change my degree after the first year but I stayed because it was the "easy" thing to do. Now I regret that decision massively.

Seriously, if you really are sure then change it. It's your course, and it only comes around once!! (unless you can afford to do another. Man I wish I could ).

On the Olympics...
              I'm kind of looking forward to 2012. I'm more into the fact that it's going to be a big experience than any of the sports. I guess I'd be quite interested in seeing the gymnastics, tennis and horseriding. Going to try and get tickets for all of those . Plus Dave is into track so I'll have to sit through those as well .

I love the figure skating at the Winter Olympics though . It just looks like it should be impossible and the Chinese pair that won gold were incredible ! *happy sigh*
              To me that was what the Olympic spirit is all about. Everyone I know was hoping that team would win. It didn't matter what country they were from all anyone ever said was "I hope they win", myself and my honey included. That is Olympc Spirit. Cheering on someone, not because they are from your country (tho' there is nothing wrong with that and I do plenty ) but because they deserve to win.
              Hello Woohoos

*catches up*

*hugs Bekki* WB!
              I did hear about the convention and I SQUEEEEE on your behalf.
              sigpic

Comment

So Bree... when do we trade?

Happy you finally arrived Bekki

Congrats to all Aussie Woohoos on the Sanctuary convention!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

((((Amanda))))
                  Spoiler:
                  I can't give you any better advice that the others but I can tell you that I switched gears later in life and wished I had done it sooner. I felt like I wasted 18 years doing what I was expected to do instead of doing what I wanted to do. Long story short, go with yor heart. You can always work to pay off school debts but it's better to be happy in a career instead of thinking about it while doing something you're unhappy with.
                  I agree with wine_buyer (forgot name), Amanda. You definitely don't want to do something you don't enjoy and you feel better with something you do enjoy. I was the same way. I wasted years of schooling and employment doing something I thought I would like. Now, I am volunteering at my son's school and love it.

Speaking of school: both my children are lice free and have gone to school. They were checked out by the school nurses and declared fit to come to school. Yes!

Bekki, glad you made it and good luck with the convention in December.

Great, I just realized it is time to pick up my daughter from preschool. I just got on Gateworld.
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Congrats on getting rid of the lice Trek!!

I just finished a test in 15 minutes! It is my personal record *wishes for a good grade*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh, I'm loving the Winter Olympics -- figure skating is one of my favourites. But am definitely looking forward to 2012. I intend to go if I can. It's not like it happens everyday or something!! I've always loved the spirit. I'm looking forward to gymnastics, too. So exciting!!

Re: pairs figure skating -- I, too, was so pleased for the Chinese couple that won! They deserved it, and they were amazing!!!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Amanda* You really should do what you believe is right. No advice can beat your gut feeling when it comes to changing studies.

*hugs Bekki* WooHood for the move and the con

*hugs WooHoos* I'm sure I missed something...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                          sigpic

Comment

*iz cold*

*grabs PTB as blanket*
                            sigpic

Comment

*runs nekkid and wonders if PTB aren't a tad too ...heavy to be used as a blanket*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You get used to the weight

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X