Spoiler:
    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Posted the link on his blog.
    nice cute little valentine
    I'm sure he'll love it

*dances through thread nekkid*
    I had a nice Valentine
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *secretly snurches the loverly Joe art*

yes...he has a way of finding his way into a girl's heart--I mean HEAD! *sighs over Joe pics*
      What could possibly be secret about that?

Love the artwork Nad, can't wait to see the rest

Comment

*runz through thread at top speed wildly hugging woohoos*

Being out of commission for most of this past week has put me way behind on this thread.

OT Computer woes. If you don't have Anti-virus and anti-spyware or if you do but don't scan your computer regularly (me guilty of this) then you need to read this and learn from my laziness mistakes.
        Spoiler:

I can't begin to tell you about the nightmare that is my computer.
        The vrus duplicates itself under a different name so that when you remove the original and reboot your PC it calls up the duplicate which then duplicates itself under yet another name and then...you get the idea.
        It's been a nightmare and when I booted my PC this morning it looked like it was happening all over again so I have lots more fun to look forward to this evening.
        My last ditch effort will be to remove all of the infected files manually, including the ones infected in the registry. I hate messing with the registry.
        If this doesn't work then I will be forced to Format to C and reload Windows. I will lose everything that hasn't been backed up, which I am trying to avoid but may have no choice.

The moral of the story is: use anti-virus and anti-spyware and back up your files regularly. Also, don't put anything too personal in files on your PC. One of my biggest worries is that personal info may have been compromised. Trust me when I tell you it is not a fun feeling.

Anywhoo this is why I am on my store computer, posting finally and running around like crazy hugging woohoo's
        sigpic

Comment

(((Bree)) *huggles* I hope you don't lose any important files

I am bored
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            (((Bree)) *huggles* I hope you don't lose any important files

I am bored
            Thanks

I am bored too as a lot of local business chose to close for Presidents Day so our store is deeeeaaaaaad sloooooow.

Since I am French Canadian but born in the US is it wrong of me to be hoping that Canada wins a lot of gold? after all, it isn't my fault that my grandparents chose to have my parents here?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Thanks

I am bored too as a lot of local business chose to close for Presidents Day so our store is deeeeaaaaaad sloooooow.

Since I am French Canadian but born in the US is it wrong of me to be hoping that Canada wins a lot of gold? after all, it isn't my fault that my grandparents chose to have my parents here?

I'm between classes and boyfriend is not here yet so I'm terribly bored

Is it bad that I live in the US and I'm rooting for Canada?
              sigpic

Comment

((((Bree)))) Believe me I know how you feel when you lose files! I'm really bad at the whole back-up thing

*runs out again*
                sigpic

Comment

((((Bree)))) That sucks Viruses are evil

Love the valentine LJ, and Nad your art is so cute!

I need hugs today, Woohoos, for I am sick Hoping it goes away soon because I have lots of stuff to do at work this week and really would rather not have to have time off
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

((((((Josi))))))))) Hope you get better soon hon
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      I'm between classes and boyfriend is not here yet so I'm terribly bored

Is it bad that I live in the US and I'm rooting for Canada?
                      Considering that they are our closest neighbors then I think we're just being neighborly.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      ((((Bree)))) Believe me I know how you feel when you lose files! I'm really bad at the whole back-up thing

*runs out again*
                      Thanks for hugs Jann.
                      I am bad too but I may have learned my lesson this time.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      ((((Bree)))) That sucks Viruses are evil

Love the valentine LJ, and Nad your art is so cute!

I need hugs today, Woohoos, for I am sick Hoping it goes away soon because I have lots of stuff to do at work this week and really would rather not have to have time off
                      (((((Josi)))))
                      Hope you feel better extremely quickly Josi.

Nad? You're doing an AT one too, right??? *makes puppy eyes*

EDIT: BTW-Nice valentine artwork peeps.
                      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

*plops down on sofa exhuasted*

I've just spent the day with four other mummies and seven children aged between 4 months and 4 years. I. Am. Knackered.

*bows down in awe and people like Jumble who do this kind of thing for a living.*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Here's a preview to my newest ''project'' to give you an idea...

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...zzzcanthat.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...zzzcanttea.jpg

About seven more to go. Why? I don't know. *shrugs*
                        You know. I went to bed last night and dreamed about this. There's a song that goes with it, right? What the heeck is it?

*huggles Josi for poorlyness* Hope you're feeling better soon.

*huggles Bree for virus*
                        Advice noted. It's no fun when you have to reformat though. I found a good freeware that does Spyware and registry clean ups: http://www.iobit.com/ (click downloads for the freebie). Not sure it that's of a help to you but maybe?
                        Could you back some of your data files up to a file sharing site (somewhere like MediaFire or MegaUpload which will take all types - documents/spreadsheest as well as art etc.)? Then, if you do have to format C: you might be able to redownload them (after virus scanning them) after you're eradicated the virus?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Considering that they are our closest neighbors then I think we're just being neighborly.

Thanks for hugs Jann.
                          I am bad too but I may have learned my lesson this time.

(((((Josi)))))
                          Hope you feel better extremely quickly Josi.

Nad? You're doing an AT one too, right??? *makes puppy eyes*

EDIT: BTW-Nice valentine artwork peeps.
                          I like that! I'm just being a good neighbor then

(((Josi))) Hope you feel better *hands chicken soup*

I second the AT request
                          sigpic

Comment

Cags They Can't Take That Away From Me

Edit: Cags your link doesn't work

LJ you're confusing me with that sig
                            Last edited by Jumble; 15 February 2010, 09:50 AM.

Comment

*SINGS* Nooooooooooooooooooo, they can't take that awaaaaaaaay from mmmmmmmeeeeeee!

Er...

Morning, Woohoos
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *wanders in*

*plops down on sofa exhuasted*

I've just spent the day with four other mummies and seven children aged between 4 months and 4 years. I. Am. Knackered.

*bows down in awe and people like Jumble who do this kind of thing for a living.*

You know. I went to bed last night and dreamed about this. There's a song that goes with it, right? What the heeck is it?

*huggles Josi for poorlyness* Hope you're feeling better soon.

*huggles Bree for virus*
                                Advice noted. It's no fun when you have to reformat though. I found a good freeware that does Spyware and registry clean ups: http://www.iobit.com/ (click downloads for the freebie). Not sure it that's of a help to you but maybe?
                                Could you back some of your data files up to a file sharing site (somewhere like MediaFire or MegaUpload which will take all types - documents/spreadsheest as well as art etc.)? Then, if you do have to format C: you might be able to redownload them (after virus scanning them) after you're eradicated the virus?
                                Poor (((Cags)))

I know how little ones can wear you out.
                                My mom owned her own daycare for 40 years and I am amazed that she was able to do it for that long!
                                I lasted for 18 years (started working for her when I was 15) and then I needed a new career.
                                I ended up teaching adults and I'm still trying to determine which group was worse better in behavior.

Thanks for the advice and the link.
                                I am definitely going to try it along with others I have gotten from other forum members. I used to tell my students that having multiple versions of anti-virus, anti-spyware etc.. was a good thing because sometimes even the best software will not get everything.
                                It's just a shame that I forgot one of the most important lessons I used to teach. Laziness on my part so I only have myself to blame.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X