Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Cags, when I say we're going to the farm, I mean the one where Suz lives

I think the boys are a bit beyond Bocketts

We did have a good time, but it was extremely cold *shivers* so once we'd said hello to all the horses, cows, sheep, chickens and had a cuddle with Joey and Bekki, we adjourned to Suz and Mikes's flat to watch the Rugby () and then the boys played car racing x-box games with Mike We've just got back home and stuffed ourselves with pizza

Who needs hearts and roses when you can have a day like that?

Edit: I will of course be doing everything within my power to avoid the Olympics like the plague

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

We did have a good time, but it was extremely cold *shivers* so once we'd said hello to all the horses, cows, sheep, chickens and had a cuddle with Joey and Bekki, we adjourned to Suz and Mikes's flat to watch the Rugby () and then the boys played car racing x-box games with Mike We've just got back home and stuffed ourselves with pizza

Who needs hearts and roses when you can have a day like that?

Edit: I will of course be doing everything within my power to avoid the Olympics like the plague
      Aww!
      *gets images of jumble and the boys going ''Hewwo, horses. Hewwo cow...''
      *blinks*
      *gets images of herself going ''Hewwo chicken, hewwo goat...''

When I was a little WooHoo, Mom used to take me to the ''childrens farm'' (what's in a name? ) every week and it was awesome. She thought it was neccesary for me to know how to handle all kinds of animals.

*blinks again*
      I once sat on an elephant.
      *nods*

And how this all relates to TPTB?
      They're animals. Roar.

EDIT: Yes, that was totally random.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Aww!
        *gets images of jumble and the boys going ''Hewwo, horses. Hewwo cow...''
        *blinks*
        *gets images of herself going ''Hewwo chicken, hewwo goat...''
        That's exactly how it was
        When I was a little WooHoo, Mom used to take me to the ''childrens farm'' (what's in a name? ) every week and it was awesome. She thought it was neccesary for me to know how to handle all kinds of animals.

*blinks again*
        I once sat on an elephant.
        *nods*
        *gets images of a troop of mini-WooHoos rampaging around the 'children's farm'*

Your farms have elephants? You'd be right at home with Farmville then. They have elephants, penguins, reindeer.......... and even the Eiffel Tower

And how this all relates to TPTB?
        They're animals. Roar.

EDIT: Yes, that was totally random.
        Indeed they are, in the nicest possible way

Comment

That's exactly how it was
          *gets images of a troop of mini-WooHoos rampaging around the 'children's farm'*
          Hehe. I have vision.
          And lol.

Your farms have elephants? You'd be right at home with Farmville then. They have elephants, penguins, reindeer.......... and even the Eiffel Tower

Indeed they are, in the nicest possible way
          No, that was in the circus.
          ...Which was located near the farm, but still...

*has image of Martin with bunny ears and Coopie with a donkey tail*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hehe. I have vision.
            And lol.

No, that was in the circus.
            ...Which was located near the farm, but still...

*has image of Martin with bunny ears and Coopie with a donkey tail*
            Nad, I'm surprised at you!!!!

Comment

Nad, I'm surprised at you!!!!

I... Why?

BTW... Speedskating is awesome. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

*shakes head at Pukkie*

Anyone done their nominations for the Artwork Awards yet? I have no idea where to start

Comment

BTW... Speedskating is awesome. *nods*

YEAH BABY!!!

I am watching it atm on Ned1, because Eurosport decided to put biathlon on...Do not like that

Comment

*shakes head at Pukkie*

Anyone done their nominations for the Artwork Awards yet? I have no idea where to start
                    *shakes head*
                    I tried to start, but found myself unable to filter. I actually am one of those hippies who sees the beauy and labour in each single piece of art .
                    The artwork I do feel comfortable with to divide in good and not so good, is my own, but I don't think I can nominate my own work anyway... It just feels wrong .

Hm.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                      YEAH BABY!!!

I am watching it atm on Ned1, because Eurosport decided to put biathlon on...Do not like that

Pshaw. Biathlon over speedskating? Amatures. *shakes head*

sigpic

Comment

*shakes head*
                        I tried to start, but found myself unable to filter. I actually am one of those hippies who sees the beauy and labour in each single piece of art .
                        The artwork I do feel comfortable with to divide in good and not so good, is my own, but I don't think I can nominate my own work anyway... It just feels wrong .

Hm.
                        I know, it's really hard I think what I did last year was just go through and nominate everything that stood out for me, and everything that I liked. You can nominate your own, although I didn't do that last year. It wood at least be one way of getting some PTB art on the list

Comment

I know, it's really hard I think what I did last year was just go through and nominate everything that stood out for me, and everything that I liked. You can nominate your own, although I didn't do that last year. It wood at least be one way of getting some PTB art on the list
                          Hm yeah... Yes. I'll look at outstanding then...

Come on... we made awesome PTB Art! Who could resist?

sigpic

Comment

*Lets out one big OTesque squeeeeeeeeeeee*
                            We (yes. we) won the gold medal on the 5K, speedskating. WooHood!!!
                            *happy dances*

Ok, carry on.

sigpic

Comment

*Lets out one big OTesque squeeeeeeeeeeee*
                              We (yes. we) won the gold medal on the 5K, speedskating. WooHood!!!
                              *happy dances*

Ok, carry on.
                              I know SQUEEEEEEEEE GO Sven!

*runs out again*
                              sigpic

Comment

*giggles* I found this again tonight I haven't posted it for years, and since this is tptb-love thread, it seemed appropriate

Joe Do I Love Thee

Joe do I love thee! Let me count the ways.
                                I love thee for the looks and hugs and kisses
                                My soul can squee, when Carter Jack misses
                                For her Brains and Beauty and Grace.
                                I love thee to the level of Entity's
                                Most dire need, in pyjamas by firelight
                                I love thee freely, as they strive for Right;
                                I love thee purely, as they turn from fear.
                                I love thee with a passion put to use
                                In conquering divides, and with my shipper faith.
                                I love thee with a love I will never lose
                                Despite lost chances, --- I love thee with the angst,
                                Gutter, fluff, of all my ship! --- and, if MGM choose,
                                I shall but love thee better after movie 3.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X