No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*jumps up and down* Booth and Bones, Booth and Bones!! *happy siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
    sigpic

Comment

Have a good weekend Sarai Have lots of fun!

*doesn't watches Bones*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *jumps up and down* Booth and Bones, Booth and Bones!! *happy siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Whatever floats your boat

IN 167 DAYS!!!!

*floats off down the river*

Comment

*collapses on couch* My daughter hasn't come out of her room all day. And she's hungry. But she refuses to come out of her room. She doesn't want me in her room with her. She just wants to stay in her room and cry all day.
          sigpic

Comment

*collapses on couch* My daughter hasn't come out of her room all day. And she's hungry. But she refuses to come out of her room. She doesn't want me in her room with her. She just wants to stay in her room and cry all day.
            *hugs* You don't know why either?

Perhaps you should be stubborn and just go in...that's what my parents always did and it works
            sigpic

Comment

*nods*

*hugs LJ* Hope she comes out soon, you don't know why??

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *nods*

*hugs LJ* Hope she comes out soon, you don't know why??
                Well, she's a three year old with autistic tendancies. Her teachers (three of them) came over for a parent-teacher conference and she flipped out. Those are school people, they aren't supposed to be at home. They stayed for almost an hour and she hasn't been out of her room all day because they were here when she first poked her nose out the bedroom door. And it's all somehow my fault because I let them in and let them stay. She's mad at me.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, she's a three year old with autistic tendancies. Her teachers (three of them) came over for a parent-teacher conference and she flipped out. Those are school people, they aren't supposed to be at home. They stayed for almost an hour and she hasn't been out of her room all day because they were here when she first poked her nose out the bedroom door. And it's all somehow my fault because I let them in and let them stay. She's mad at me.
                  Oh right, I wasn't aware of that . Well *big hugs* for you, hope she calms down soon, sorry I can't offer any more helpful advice .

Comment

Aww... Poor thing.
                    I kind of know that kind of, um... 'moods'? from the little dude from down the street and they're not fun for both the parents as well as the kids.
                    *hugs*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sorry about that LJ *hugs* Like everyone else I am at a loss to advise so all I can do is send *hugs* and say "this too shall pass" . I hope it gets better soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

*huuugs* That's hard....I hope she calms down soon...
                        You already tried to explain it(in any way possible; since she is only 3)? Or just gave her something new to work on so she "forgets" or "moves on" ?

My brother has autism too(really badly) and always blamed my mom for everything that went wrong or didn't worked like it was supposed to.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Bones spoilers for the rest of unaired S5
                          Spoiler:
                          Ugh, I thought that was what I was gonna see. Awww I wonder how Bones will react...probably won't effect her at all. Darn it... *sigh* I'd much rather see Bones with someone and see Booth's reaction because he actually you know...reacts. But...
                          Spoiler:
                          I heard that it'll be okay or some such thing? *must go find spoilers NOW*

I'm now exactly sure if Bones feels strongly about Booth...I know he does her...so that spoiler would give a great opportunity to actually see if she does or not.

Bones
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh she most definitely does! Although this is a typical cliche plot device, and was awful in SG-1 *shudders at the memory*, I think it will work here because Brennan really doesn't understand the way she feels yet.

So I tried Bekki's silly poem generator.......and I got uber angst

Sure though forbidden.
                          It's seeds slowly snaking down towards my heart;
                          I weep, for I know that this shall ever be a burden,
                          Never a joy to share

*hugs LJ & family*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            Bones
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh she most definitely does! Although this is a typical cliche plot device, and was awful in SG-1 *shudders at the memory*, I think it will work here because Brennan really doesn't understand the way she feels yet.

So I tried Bekki's silly poem generator.......and I got uber angst

Sure though forbidden.
                            It's seeds slowly snaking down towards my heart;
                            I weep, for I know that this shall ever be a burden,
                            Never a joy to share

*hugs LJ & family*
                            Dude... that's depressing...
                            sigpic

Comment

(((((LJ))))) That sounds really tough Hope you can bring her round soon
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((((LJ))))) (((((Lizzie)))))

LJ, I had another you related dream last night...only this time the dream was about Nate and a tin of yellow paint...I'm not really sure what happened, I only remember trying to get the paint tin open for him *shrugs* Very peculiar!

Oma - cool poem! It actually makes sense!!! It's never worked like that for me

Well woohoos, I am of on my journey! I might be able to check in on Sunday, but if not, I will be offline till Wednesday when I'm settled in to my new home I will take lots of pictures

Bye for now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X