No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning into my mum is not something that I want to put toooo much thought into! BUT, I know I sound and speak very much like her.

Awsome pics Amanda... hopefully when we go to New Zealand in June we'll see some of that wonderful white stuff.

*runs out of thread... nekkid*

Comment

*huggles Cags for bros and mum*

*huggles woohoos*

*goes back to packing*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

And the correct response ought to be for us to be proud and happy because our mothers are awesome people we would be proud to emulate... but somehow we're horrified at the thought!
        And actually, I know in as much as I am like her, I am very unlike her too. I have a lot of my dad's sense of humour and laid back attitude too. Plus quite a lot of my own personality that I get purely from my own life experiences and not from either of them.
        I'm the same. I keep saying that although we may be similar we are not the same. I think the one thing that makes us different is the environments we were raised in. Mum was never allowed her freedom as a child and into her adulthood. Her first taste of freedom was when she married dad (she was 25) whereas I've been raised in a very laid back environment. Mum and dad had their rules but as I got older the reins loosened and they gave me the freedom to go out into the big bad world and make my own mistakes.

Comment

Hey Woohoo's
          First the crappy business. I have spent the better part of the last 3 hours battling a hack program that managed to get onto my laptop. Not sure where I got it but big possibility is PB or even GW as some of the stuff poping up begins with hir address and the reroutes to an ad.
          If you are having problems with your PC, Photobucket, GW and if you are using firefox and things seem to be going wrong you may want to do a virus and spyware scan. I am still having issues and will probably be fixing things for the rest of the night but it's not as bad as before.
          *da*m_D F*c%ing hack&rs*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *shakes head at the icky*

My Martin Art Mojo is returning!
          http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...zzzzzzmwfg.jpg
          It was fueled by this:
          http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...nnikowpdfg.jpg

...So I guess making product art will always lead back to PTB art.
          Therefore, PTB art is the ultimate form of art.

*blinks*
          Glad your mojo is back Nad.
          My favorite threesome! Helen, Niko and wine! *happy sigh* I <3 this
          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I'm not one, but it's still sad...
          Me either and it is very sad.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Aw, that's a shame. I eat fish at least four times a week, usually five. Just love it, which is a good thing because most meat is definitely off the menu for me atm. I don't miss meat particularly. I read somewhere (I think on the GABIT thread) that in Vancouver fish is prety much the staple diet, with 'a good steak bieng hard to come by'. Lucky for me then I'm actually hoping to come across some fish species that I haven't tried. Not too sure about the salmon candy though

He's not the only one. Jason Mamoa apparently stated quite categorically that the Atlantis movie was not going to get made, but Joe said he hadn't heard that and since he wrote the script one wood expect him to be amongst the first to know
          I am a steak junkie so Vancouver is probably not the place for me.
          On the other hand the seafood would be so tempting (except the salmon candy) that I would probably give in to temptation and end up in a hospital. Now that I think of it Vancouver wood be deadly for me!
          Steak withdrawal, fish sickness and probably dieing of heart attack just knowing I am where AT and MW are!
          Who knew a city could be so dangerous.

It's interesting how AT always says when they make the movie she'll be right there to do it but other actors are saying with finality that the movies won't be made. I still have hope.
          Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          *bounces in*

Evening Woohoos!

<tired snip>
          bounces some more*
          Wow Cags! *hugs for you and your family*
          So glad you got some good news.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Snow pics!!

Spoilered for OT and size and longness.
          Spoiler:

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...m/100_1159.jpg
          Looking out the front of our house to the neighbors
          http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...m/100_1157.jpg
          The cars. You can't even tell they're there!
          http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...m/100_1163.jpg
          Another car look...
          http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...m/100_1165.jpg
          My dog summer in the snow...poor thing had to jump through it...
          http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...m/100_1167.jpg
          Summer again...
          http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...m/100_1172.jpg
          Kira in the snow.
          The only reason I am not hating you right now, in spite of being insanely jealous of your snow, is because of your cute doggies.
          sigpic

Comment

Amanda love the snow pics!!

Cags I'm glad about your brothers!

Bree I cannot live without seafood (I barely eat meat or chicken)

I am thinking of getting Stargate Resistance... I think I better do it after Valenship
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Finally done! Killed 1 virus and a hack that was actually called "backhaxx. A backdoor trojan hack how original.

So for the better part of this past week, after work of course, I have been working on a project.

It invaded my brain and would not leave.

It demanded to be made.

Therefore I cannot be held personally responsible for what ended up happening.

It's not my fault.

I refuse to take blame.

Really.

Truly.

Um..Yes that is Nad under the bus
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                Finally done! Killed 1 virus and a hack that was actually called "backhaxx. A backdoor trojan hack how original.

So for the better part of this past week, after work of course, I have been working on a project.

It demanded to be made.

It's not my fault.

I refuse to take blame.

Really.

Truly.

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...chmentid=24877

I like it. *Hides under the bus with Nad* You might as well put me there too.
                Wait, am I technically a "Woohoo"? Is it something I need to sign up for? Do I even qualify?
                I know! I could be a Bonhoo!

EDIT: That is NOT what you think it is! It's Bones uh, hoo?
                sigpic

Comment

It demanded to be made.

It's not my fault.

I refuse to take blame.

Really.

Truly.

Glad you managed to free your computer

Love the artwork!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hehehe- Bree, that's so cool!!!

Valerie - to be a woohoo you must

a. love Stargate
                    b. love the people who made it
                    c. love the love
                    d. partake in one or more of the following activities: dancing/running nekkid, bouncing on the couch, hiding under the bus, thunking PTB, happy dancing, smoking broccoli

I might be jumping the gun here, but yes I do believe you are a Woohoo...but only YOU really know the answer to this life-altering question
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay for no virusses on your computer anymore Bree and I love the arty*giggles* Can I be the woohoo who is sitting on top of Martin?

As for the topic of looking like your mom...don't even start about it...they already say I am a carbon copy of my mom when she was younger. "except for the eyes; those are from your dad"
                      I'm me and not my mom or my dad...

*sighs*
                      *still dislikes early classes*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        As for the topic of looking like your mom...don't even start about it...they already say I am a carbon copy of my mom when she was younger. "except for the eyes; those are from your dad"
                        I'm me and not my mom or my dad...

*sighs*
                        *still dislikes early classes*
                        Is it really sad that the first thing I thought of when I read this was "Woaw, Jann is just like Harry Potter, only the opposite"?

...lame...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Hehehe- Bree, that's so cool!!!

Valerie - to be a woohoo you must

a. love Stargate
                          b. love the people who made it
                          c. love the love
                          d. partake in one or more of the following activities: dancing/running nekkid, bouncing on the couch, hiding under the bus, thunking PTB, happy dancing, smoking broccoli

I might be jumping the gun here, but yes I do believe you are a Woohoo...but only YOU really know the answer to this life-altering question
                          ANSWERS:

a. Check
                          b. Check
                          c. Super Check
                          d. All but two. I don't really thunk, and I don't smoke broccoli. Or anything for that matter... until, well, never.

*Huggles everyone*
                          Yes, I think I am a woohoo.
                          *Huggled woohoos*
                          sigpic

Comment

It demanded to be made.

It's not my fault.

I refuse to take blame.

Really.

Truly.

*stares*

thats awesome Bree
                            WooHoo season
                            love it

huggles on fixing you comp

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Is it really sad that the first thing I thought of when I read this was "Woaw, Jann is just like Harry Potter, only the opposite"?

...lame...
                              LOL! But no....I wish I could do magic...but I can't...even though my brother keeps telling me that mom is a witch and dad says he has a fairytale marriage(every night with the witch on the couch) Lame too but yeah...

Ok gotta go...school time!
                              sigpic

Comment

Because is still wednesday here...

*clicky for bigger*

And to be on topic...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X