The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    And have I said I'm thoroughly sick and tired of constantly being unsubscribed?
    Try logging out, clearing the cache and cookies and then log back on.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Try logging out, clearing the cache and cookies and then log back on.
      Ok, I've done that. We'll see if it happens again or not

Thanks

I'm subscribed to loads of threads, why pick on this one to unsubscribe me from FCOL??

Comment

Ok, I've done that. We'll see if it happens again or not

Thanks

I'm subscribed to loads of threads, why pick on this one to unsubscribe me from FCOL??
        The Universe has a bad sense of humor?

*hugs*
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jumble* Evil GW I tell ya!

LJ I promise to leave you and Joe alone ! I got my hands full with Bubu and Shep anyway
          sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
            *daydreams about mega Woohoomeet/PTB (and non-PTB ) convention*
            *huggles everyone, especially Jann who is sick and Sarai to wish her good luck for the job*
            *reluctantly leaves because her computer needs restarting*

Back in a bit...
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josi*

Bones...
              Spoiler:
              Mr Nigel-Murray is from Leeds, they just mentioned it on the show !! It's silly but it made me giggle

Haven't seen enough of this man today,

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *huggles Josi*

Bones...
                Spoiler:
                Mr Nigel-Murray is from Leeds, they just mentioned it on the show !! It's silly but it made me giggle

Haven't seen enough of this man today,

Thanks for that Sarai Having sucky day and that picture certainly helps.

This helps too *for me anyway*

Anyone else getting a Windows Firewall message about photobucket being reported as unsafe to your computer, financial records ets. It wasn't a pop-up but an actual Firewall alert.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Thanks for that Sarai Having sucky day and that picture certainly helps.

This helps too *for me anyway*
                  http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...sleepers-1.jpg

Anyone else getting a Windows Firewall message about photobucket being reported as unsafe to your computer, financial records ets. It wasn't a pop-up but an actual Firewall alert.
                  *Hugs for suckish day*
                  I tried going to PB. And it crashed. So it must be a problem of some sorts. *Iz confuzzled*
                  *Hugs everyone*
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy to oblige Bree, and there's plenty more where that came from

Not having any problems with PB though, has it ever popped up on your firewall before? It could be one of their advertising plugins, they always seems quite dodgy

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                      *Hugs for suckish day*
                      I tried going to PB. And it crashed. So it must be a problem of some sorts. *Iz confuzzled*
                      *Hugs everyone*
                      Thanks for hugs Valerie.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Happy to oblige Bree, and there's plenty more where that came from

Not having any problems with PB though, has it ever popped up on your firewall before? It could be one of their advertising plugins, they always seems quite dodgy
                      More Martinspam. I must admit I enjoy his "scruffy" look

I have never gotten the firewall message before but this is the first time I've used PB on my office PC.
                      It could very well be one of their advertisers. And PB doesn't make it easy to contact them for anything other than business (as in purchasing ad space etc..) took me forever to find an address for something other than business.
                      sigpic

Comment

As far as I'm concerned you can invite any PTB you like, you can even have the non-PTB RDA if you want, the more the merrier

Hopefully you'll all be so busy with them you'll leave me to entertain Martin on my own No threesome for me, nah-ah!

And have I said I'm thoroughly sick and tired of constantly being unsubscribed?
                        RDA was a producer for the first 8 years of Stargate, so wouldn't that make him an honorary PTB now? I get first dibs on RDA! *fights off the crowd*
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          RDA was a producer for the first 8 years of Stargate, so wouldn't that make him an honorary PTB now? I get first dibs on RDA! *fights off the crowd*
                          Uh...yeah...sorry, you're already at the end of a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long line...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Uh...yeah...sorry, you're already at the end of a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long line...
                            *pushes and fights to get to the front of the line*

Okay, you were right a very long line. A girl can try can't she?
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              *pushes and fights to get to the front of the line*

Okay, you were right a very long line. A girl can try can't she?
                              Trust me, we've all been trying. *sigh* Oh well. That's why we have a thunk thread.
                              sigpic

Comment

RL OT:

Spoiler:
                                OMG. I'm bouncing!!!! I just got offered a job!!!
                                I'd just about given up hope. 10 months of unemployment has worn me down. They want me to start tomorrow. It's not the job of my dreams by any stretch of the imagination but it's a paycheck and in these economic times, I'm incredibly grateful.

Needless to say, you'll see a lot less of me around GW for awhile.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X