The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Jann for feeling ickybah*

Oooh, true! We could fund Sanctuary *imagines "woohoos" on the opening credits* hehehe

Oh, I did forget to answer your question...I don't really know the answer......*shrugs*
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry Jumble I have no problems with GW

*Sigh* and I gotta go to school in the afternoon who starts classes at 3:30 pm...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Umm... Ok, I may suspend the diet on that weekend.

I did a bit of a WoohooMeet journey trial run this weekend just gone actually. We normally go up and down to Lincs via the A1 but I decided to bring us home M1 this time. 15 miles further that way but, oh so so much quicker. 215 miles door to doo in 4 hours and 5 minutes with a 45 minute stop at services. I've never yet done it in under 4 non stop. That made me very pleased. Leeds will be about the same, plus about half an hour I think (maybe not even that) but it does depend on the time of day we end up leaving and whether Sarai minds us rolling up after 10pm on a Friday night or would prefer we roll up at 10 the next morning.
        I don't mind at all, just as long as you all get here safely

*huggles Jann* Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well

Comment

*hugs Jann*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *runz through thread nekkid* BTW, if I ever meet any of you, I don't do that in RL.
          I'm shocked.
          Truely deeply. My image is ruined. I shall crawl under the bus and cry now...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad are you saying that if we meet you that you will dance nekkid?

*blinks*

*huggles everyone back*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Nad are you saying that if we meet you that you will dance nekkid?

*blinks*

*huggles everyone back*
              Yeah. On the table. Unless the police is around.
              And I wood jump on the couch. Start a campfire and sing...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Yeah. On the table. Unless the police is around.
                And I wood jump on the couch. Start a campfire and sing...

Welll...that does work out if I wanted a new couch! Think of the delivery boys
                sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I was watching the sports news the other day and they did a little segment on Vancouver. The presentor was doing a voice over about how it seemed like spring, yadayadaya... And then a guy riding his bike came in view and the presentor said ''...and that's when the Canadian pulls his shorts out of the closet!''
                  Really, that man sounded so excited about the shorts, that I doubt that any of us could have said it with more enthousiasm...

*fangurls The Shorts*

sigpic

Comment

Welll...that does work out if I wanted a new couch! Think of the delivery boys
                    I do not ruin couches.
                    I do not!
                    ...Couches ruin Nad

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I do not ruin couches.
                      I do not!
                      ...Couches ruin Nad
                      *hands over bunny helmet*

In that way the couch can't ruin Nad...

*hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

*hands over bunny helmet*

In that way the couch can't ruin Nad...

*hugs*

Nad's a big girl now!
                        *jumps*
                        *jumps*
                        *jumps*
                        *falls off*

...I wonder if Sanctuary will ever feature abnormal bunnies? If they get wet, they grow fangs and if you feed them after a certain time they eat people!
                        Think we can pitch that idea to Damian?

sigpic

Comment

*Runs nekkid through thread, eating chocolate and smoking brocolli for 69 post*
                          woooooohoooo!

Good morning woohoo's

Gotta get ready for work.
                          Work is going to be awful as the drama from yesterday will carry over into today.
                          Thankfully I have LJ's Bones video to peek at throughout the day. That still cracks me up.

*hugs for sick woohoo's*
                          *hugs for non-sick wohoo's*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm....

They're already being accused of ripping off other films/ideas on the Sanctuary thread, I don't think we should try to get a Santuary version of Gremlins

There was also some snippyness at Martin, and on another day and in another mood I wood have jumped, but I don't feel up to a fight today

Comment

Awww....and I don't know why I said that because i got distracted....

Anyway...listening to the wicked witch right now! She is being annoying again...

Was btw cute that my friends called me because I skipped some classes this morning(Because I felt sick) ...they were worried why I wasn't on school this morning

*goes further with making evil comments in class*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Why thank ya'! And I'm glad it gave you a laugh!
                                Just means you got your Bones FB update before me...
                                You're welcome and I am going to need that video again today!
                                Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *sigh* Me either! Where will we have this mass Woohoomeet? Vancouver seems to make the most sense...
                                It is closest to TPTB
                                Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                                Sounds like fun, shame I live where I do.
                                EDIT: 69 post WOOOHOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!
                                Congrats on 69 post Torzy
                                Mornin' Woohoos. I no feel good *sigh*
                                Ahhh if only someone won the lottery...that wood be so much fun! Think about all the stuff you could do with that money A whole woohoomeet with everyone there!
                                *grabs Shep(will leave Martin with Jumble for now) and holds him* Mmmm
                                *hugs Jann* I am sure Shep will make it all better.
                                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Hmmm...... I'm not sure we'd have to lie to him Bekki, if we were paying his expenses and offering him lots of dosh to help fund Sanctuary S4 () I'm sure he'd be happy to come and spend some time with his WooHoos
                                Or does that smack slightly at the g......gi..........gig.............
                                THAT word

You didn't answer my question........... will you try to keep your new relationship going when you move?
                                Edit: *huggles Jann for feeling poorly*
                                Is anyone else having trouble with GW this morning? Or is it just me again
                                It booted me out earlier and I lost everything I had written to post. Maybe it's possessed
                                Okay, I have to ask as this has come up before, what is the "G" word. I am completely clueless and feeling like a dunce. If you can't write it on here then please PM me and put me out of my misery

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Hmmmm....
                                They're already being accused of ripping off other films/ideas on the Sanctuary thread, I don't think we should try to get a Santuary version of Gremlins
                                There was also some snippyness at Martin, and on another day and in another mood I wood have jumped, but I don't feel up to a fight today
                                You okay Jumble? *hugs Jumble*

Important message to all woohoos:

In re: of Future, "Dependant on Winning the Lottery" Woohoomeet.
                                I am 100% in favor of a dessert eating, nekkid running, broccoli smoking, couch bouncing, bunny helmet wearing, campfire starting, Stargate SG1 and Sanctuary watching, chocolate covered WooHoomeet.

However, important questions remain unanswered. Well, one question actually.

Is "The Martin" the only PTB that we will be allowed to kidnap um...invite to the Woohoomeet? I was hoping that we could also kidnap um...invite "The Amanda" and I have a feeling that there are others on this thread who may want "Coop" involvement as well. Also, I have a feeling that there are Woohoo's who also have others, collectively known as "TPTB" in their dirty little..um minds to kidnap um...invite to the Woohoomeet as well.

Awaiting your answer.
                                Respectfully,
                                Bree
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X