• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A visual mind...gooooooood I can't say mine isn't

over active imagination.

Nekkid is good That state is prefered indeed
    sigpic

Comment

Vancouver is on the tv, all about the Olympics. They guy just said 'This is a great opportunity for the world to see what Vancouver has to offer'. Some of us already know

Edit: And it's snowing again

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        But..... it was you that said it

Ah, the universal question that has never been answered Some say their washing machine eats them, others believe Bree's idea to be true. All I know is that my kids never even tried to wear their socks in pairs, which made life a lot easier My socks are all black, and since I always wear jeans/trousers nobody has to know that the smiley faces on them are almost always different colours

Do you have secret socks?

Secrect socks are the ones where they are all black but just the toe and band around the top (and sometimes the heel) are a bright colour. When I worked in Sainsbury's my fellow lady managers (and we had quite a lot at our place) used to coordinate colours on our secret socks and then sit there giggling about it over lunch just to wind the blokes up (who thought we were all talking about our knickers )

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        ROFL Jumble and Bree...it's an ongoing issue in here and when the men in here can't find a pair they go out and buy a whole row of new socks*headdesk* I just want to throw all the singulars away since we have a LOT of pairs buuuuuuut mom won't let me do that...
        I think my brothers eat their socks...or the washingmachine
        My mum sewed a different colour thread into my brothers /dad's socks to differentiate whose was whose. They still went missing and wore each other's half the time.

In our house the thing that goes missing isn't socks; it's Benjabub's cutlery. I swear, I put the mini cutlery (you know, the ones with brightly coloured handles) in the dishwasher and nearly always find either the knife or the fork has gone missing. Heaven knows what has happened to the rest; I have never yet found them despite having extensive clearing out sessions. Because they can only be bought in sets of three and it's only the knife or the fork that goes missing, I seem to have about a dozen spoons with variously brightly coloured handles and children's characters printed all over them.

LJ huggles for birth mom but , fab news on your mom and yes, a baby will come to you soon. You know it will happen.

I am having a stressy day. I have a bit of a flip out about the amount of work I have to do this week (oh thank you Local Authority) went out to drop Charles to work and collect my mail, so busy wondering how on earth I'll have time to do everything and if I would be a bad mummy for hypnotising Benjabubs with Cbeebies all afternoon whilst I work, that I managed to clip my nearside wing mirror against a post and broke it. Fortunately just the glass because it's a flippy in mirror but, urgh, even the new glass in those things costs £50. Stupid bint that I am.

Anyway I flipped and, umm, went for a walk so Charles was a wee bit late for work. Note to self. DO not go for a walk in sleety rain with no coat on.

Huh, it's snowing here now too. How exciting.

Speaking of work, I ought to get back to it I suppose.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh don't talk to me about missing cutlery!!!!

You woodn't believe how many sets I've gone through over the years Suz was the worst culprit, always taking forks/spoons up to her room or into the living room and never bringing them back. I've found loads of them down between the settee cushions, on windowsills everywhere in fact that you wood NOT expect to find cutlery The last time she bounced back home to live I'd just bought a new set and had to threaten major consequences if she ever took any of it out of the kitchen But it did work and I still have one complete set

Sekrit Socks? Hmm. Well I don't have anyone to co-ordinate with, but I know my smiley faces don't match

*huggles for wing mirror* I bopped one of mine the other week. Fortunately it just flipped the glass out but didn't break it. I seriously don't need to damage my car now that it's technically 'sold'

Comment

Wow, what a weekend. I can finally relax a bit *looks at her kids' rooms and sighs* so I thought I would try to catch up on the threads. My daughter had her 5th birthday party Saturday and some stray family members came over on Sunday. Let's just say my daughter was very happy.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Oh, and they're ticklish!

Ah, a bit of a let-down today. Birthmom has bugged out. Left her 9-mo-old son with friends and just left. Well...maybe next time.
            I don't know what is going on (I am still a noohoo), but if it makes you sad then a big hug from me.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            You know what? It's all good. It is. My mom is doing great right now, we have a couple of years left with her, and it's just all good. We'll get another baby whenever God sends one.
            That is great to hear, lj.

It's not like I have a choice Jann I'm a very visual person and my brain just creates images whether I want it to or not

I know what you mean about socks with shorts. Much better to be totally nekkid

Er....... I mean if the legs are nekkid then the feet should be too. Just thought I'd straighten that out

Why don't you suggest to your bros that when they buy new socks they buy them all the same, that way they'll automatically be in pairs
            Jumble, with your logic, I am surprised you didn't go upwards too, but you were talking about socks though, so you had to go with the feet. Your mind was thinking other places, wasn't it?
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
              Wow, what a weekend. I can finally relax a bit *looks at her kids' rooms and sighs* so I thought I would try to catch up on the threads. My daughter had her 5th birthday party Saturday and some stray family members came over on Sunday. Let's just say my daughter was very happy.
              Glad to hear the birthday went well

Where's our share of the cake, hmm?

I don't know what is going on (I am still a noohoo), but if it makes you sad then a big hug from me.
              That is great to hear, lj.
              LJ is hoping to adopt another member for her lovely family, but keeps being let down

Jumble, with your logic, I am surprised you didn't go upwards too, but you were talking about socks though, so you had to go with the feet. Your mind was thinking other places, wasn't it?
              I can't imagine why you wood think that You should know I have the greatest respect for Martin's directional abilities, sense of humour, friendliness towards the fans and use of the tool.

*whistles innocently*

Comment

*yawn* Morning, Woohoos! Ready for another week?
                sigpic

Comment

Some AM thunk (because I see Jenn lurking)

sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear the birthday went well

Where's our share of the cake, hmm?
                    The cake is all gone. It was a cute Barbie cake. Can you believe I didn't even get a slice of cake. Darn kids ate it all.

LJ is hoping to adopt another member for her lovely family, but keeps being let down
                    Okay, now I understand, so now I need to give lj a really big hug. ((((HUG))))

I can't imagine why you wood think that You should know I have the greatest respect for Martin's directional abilities, sense of humour, friendliness towards the fans and use of the tool.

*whistles innocently*
                    I don't know why, except that you talk about his "tool" a lot.
                    sigpic

Comment

...and some Joe thunk for me because...well, just because.

Okay, okay, he's a little overly enthusiastic about the meat, but look at the arms! The workouts are paying off!
                      sigpic

Comment

The cake is all gone. It was a cute Barbie cake. Can you believe I didn't even get a slice of cake. Darn kids ate it all.

Okay, now I understand, so now I need to give lj a really big hug. ((((HUG))))

I don't know why, except that you talk about his "tool" a lot.
                        That's because he uses his tool a lot.....

See?

My biggest ambition in life is to have Martin show me how his tool works

Viewfinder! VIEWFINDER!!!!!

Comment

You're right LJ, those daily workouts are definitely having an effect

Comment

Wow, his tool is very nice. And . . . big?
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, his tool is very nice. And . . . big?
                              *nods enthusiastically*

And he always looks like he really knows what to do with it

Comment

at all this tool talk!

((LJ)) Sorry about the flippy mirror *hugs*

My dad's birthday was Sunday all we did was go out to eat (which is fine by me ) but they didn't have cream brulee (my favorite dessert) so I had banana pudding *offers banana pudding to woohoos*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X