The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*raises hand*

Can I have Jumble's piece of cake? And Happy Birthday Naomi!
    sigpic

Comment

Bree! I love you.
      Those bunnies are the cutest!

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post

*Hugs Nad* Not really sure why though...
      Aww thanks!
      Don't worry. A lot of people feel an uncontrolled urgency to hug me... *nods*
      *hugs*

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      We all know...this is the song to beat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzYBuKaQ83s

And yes Nad...I am again working on that vid I might actually one day finish it
      Babe. Dumdumdumdum. I've go you babe. Dumdumdumdum.
      Baaaaaabe. I've got youuuuuuuubaaaaaaabeeeeeeeee....

Awesome!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*Hugs Jumble* Good to hear you're feeling better.
        *Send Bones Spoiler PM's* Anyone else want to know while I'm doing this?
        *Grabs bunny helmet* Thanks Josi!

*Runz away*

*Comes back with cookies.* Anyone want some?
        sigpic

Comment

*bounces a couple of time on the new couch hoping it will break again*

I need delivery boys again

Can someone clean my room for me? *sigh* There are shoes, DVDs, bags and clothes all over it...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Thanks everyone. Bones spoilers??? Please somebody share with me too?

Glad you like it Jumble and *huggles* for being ill. Hope you feel better.

Glad you're better Jumble. It must have been Martin.

New "Flower Power" version.
            http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...ouncycouch.gif
            Love the bouncing bunny!

Jumble I hope you're feeling better. I just went through that myself this week. NOT fun.
            sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

*bops along to excellent music*

*admires Bree's bouncy bunny*

*squishy huggles Oma*

*squishy huggles Jumble fopr poorly belly*

Oma you've had some wonderful advice and support here and, FWIW, I think you've made a difficult and very brave decision to do this but, yes, I think you will come, with time, to find it a very wise one too.

I did the whole teen rebel thing too. I was a very good girl - quite bookish, swotty, academic - not at all into boys/drink/drugs etc. Pretty rare for teens around my area. One day I just... hmm, I don't know but I imagine my parents had plenty of nightmares about it. I slept on park benches a few times just to stay out just to make them worry about me. I fought with my brothers, rolled in obviously drunk... slept with men... oh ok there wasn't much of that but I pretended to my parents that I did mostly to wind them up. Hmm, there was no piercings in my case but, blimey, I wore some outfits you'd get arrested for on occasions!
              I did move out in the end too, although I'd more or less worked through most of my teen angst by then but it was the best thing I ever did because, instantly, I got on so much better with my parents and my brothers. Sometimes, you just need space to be yourself.

*bounces a bit more*

I have no hope of actually catching up on the last dozen pages. Serves me right for going away for the weekend.

So anyway....

(((((Woohoos)))))
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                I have no hope of actually catching up on the last dozen pages. Serves me right for going away for the weekend.
                Ma'am, the WooHoodStock Administration Office feels obliged to inform you that every WooHoo is expected to catch up properly, no matter how many pages of usefull complete nonsense there are. Every WooHoo must be available to take a WooHoodStock pop quiz when asked to take one.
                Also, one must convince the WooHoodStock Administration that one knows at least one of the songs linked to, and that one can happy dance in tune.
                If catching up is impossible for reasons such as Broccoli Overdose (B.O.D.) , Excessive Thunk (E.T.) or General Mehness (G. Meh.), one must find a responsible other (R.O.) to write said WooHoo a letter of excuse. If no responsible other (R.O.) can be found, Broccoli may sign with it's feet.
                If and/or when these quickly made up rules are broken, the Administration shall let loose the Flying Pig.

Sincerely,
                The WooHoodSock Administration

*hugs jumble or spending the night in the bathroom*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  I LOVE this!!!

What??!! WHERE??!! PM me!!
                  Hehe I thought the exact same thing! I need the rest of the season NOW! *falls over*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *hugs Oma* I don't think I can really add to the wise things everyone else has said but to offer some advice...

Spoiler:
                  My home life was much the same as Jumble's with a horrible, overbearing mother that we all wanted to get away from. My elder sister did just that and left as soon as she turned 16. For me the situation worsened and I was so worried about her, away from home and family out in the world pretty much on her own. She spent a couple of years rebelling completely, drinking a lot and generally doing bad things. It actually took the time doing this to turn her around. She began to realise as she grew up the mistakes she were making were only hurting herself and her future. She managed to turn things around, moved in with the boyfriend she's now getting married to and trained as a teaching assistant. She's since moved back in with my Dad, completed a degree in education and is getting married in June.

The most important thing, like everyone else said, is to keep an open line of communication. Make sure you know where she is, even if she's not in the house and make sure she knows she is loved. And I think you know this anyway but she really needs to make and learn from her own mistakes. I mean I'm not a parent so I'm not really qualified to give advice, but Rach always said even though she hated it at home she was glad to have left and gone through everything she did because she learned from it and it made her the person she is today.

Anyway, anything I can do to help just holler (or PM me ) and *massive squishy hugs*

What spoiler??? PM me to!! Although I have massively spoilered myself anyway, LOVING Bones!

*squishy hugs for Jumble too* Sorry to hear about your night, hope you're feeling better soon hun
                  Where are you up to now?

I need to finish S5 of WW, but I'm about to watch the first episode of S6 now!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *bounces a couple of time on the new couch hoping it will break again*

I need delivery boys again

Can someone clean my room for me? *sigh* There are shoes, DVDs, bags and clothes all over it...
                  Hey! You have to share those delivery boys!

*huggles jumble for being sick*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Ma'am, the WooHoodStock Administration Office feels obliged to inform you that every WooHoo is expected to catch up properly, no matter how many pages of usefull complete nonsense there are. Every WooHoo must be available to take a WooHoodStock pop quiz when asked to take one.
                    Also, one must convince the WooHoodStock Administration that one knows at least one of the songs linked to, and that one can happy dance in tune.
                    If catching up is impossible for reasons such as Broccoli Overdose (B.O.D.) , Excessive Thunk (E.T.) or General Mehness (G. Meh.), one must find a responsible other (R.O.) to write said WooHoo a letter of excuse. If no responsible other (R.O.) can be found, Broccoli may sign with it's feet.
                    If and/or when these quickly made up rules are broken, the Administration shall let loose the Flying Pig.

Sincerely,
                    The WooHoodSock Administration

*hugs jumble or spending the night in the bathroom*

Umm...errr... ok, guessing the song.... Close To You?

OK I admit I cheated and listened to the music.

Does having got horribly drunk last night, followed by a 4 hour drive in the drizzle today, followed by a "I need to catch up on my modertaing duties elsewhere" count as an excuse? Or do I need to get my R.O. (aka him indoors) to write me an excuse me note.
                    sigpic

Comment

Or maybe I can just make it up with a bit of...

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Cags! And more squishy huggles for Oma and Jumble - glad to see both of you sounding a bit brighter
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Umm...errr... ok, guessing the song.... Close To You?

*blinks*
                          ...That one was easy, right?

OK I admit I cheated and listened to the music.

Does having got horribly drunk last night, followed by a 4 hour drive in the drizzle today, followed by a "I need to catch up on my modertaing duties elsewhere" count as an excuse? Or do I need to get my R.O. (aka him indoors) to write me an excuse me note.
                          Yes. The WooHoodStock Administartion Office does count that as an excuse.
                          One should technically fill out a Horribly Drunk One Excuse Form (H.D.1.E. Form), but since the horribly drunk rarely have the Uhmpf to as much as tick and/or read the small boxes and text, you are excused anyway...
                          Consider yourself cleared for fangurling, ma'am.

...Not that anyone ever listens to the WooHoodStock Administration Office, but still...

EDIT: Yes. The pics help too!

sigpic

Comment

Works for me Cags

*waves to Josiane* Feeling a lot better now, might even eat some toast in a bit

Comment

*swipes bouncy bunny img from Bree*

Woohoooooood! Wood afternoon, Woohoos!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey LJ

How's Mom?

Comment

Working...
                                X