The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    *wave to WooHoo's* (who won't actually see this until they wake up)

You won't believe how long it took me to get the danged couch under this bouncing bunny.

Let's just say a really long time. On the bright side I ended up with a crash course in image ready and may try something else someday. *wipes sweat from brow*

Anywhoo, this our "WooHoo Bouncy Bunny Couch"

I LOVE this!!!

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    *Hugs Oma* Not really much I can say though, considering I'm a teen.

*Hugs all around*

*Hugs Nad* Not really sure why though...

*Hugs everyone again*

*Goes back to hyperventilating over a Bones spoiler*
    What??!! WHERE??!! PM me!!
    sigpic

Comment

We all know...this is the song to beat

And yes Nad...I am again working on that vid I might actually one day finish it

Comment

Morning Woohoos!
        *squishy huggles Oma again and all the wise Woohoos who shared their words of wisdom* They all said it so much better than I could have done.
        *huggles Amanda* - glad you and your parents are getting along better and your mehness is easing
        *huggles everyone else and hands out bunny helmets*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs in*

*huggs everyone*

*grabs a bunny helmet from Josi*

*jumps on the couch*

*goes back to writing her paper*
          sigpic

Comment

Love the bouncing bunny on the couch Bree

Amanda so glad to hear things are better for you *hugs*

Something upset my tummy and made me spend most of the night in the bathroom

*drops Martin pic and crawls back to bed*

Comment

*hugs Jumble*

being sick sucks (especially sick bellys)

Comment

*squishy huggles Jumble* (but carefully because presumably you're still feeling rather delicate )
                Take it easy today, and hope you feel better soon!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Jumbly* Feel better soon!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs Oma* I don't think I can really add to the wise things everyone else has said but to offer some advice...

Spoiler:
                    My home life was much the same as Jumble's with a horrible, overbearing mother that we all wanted to get away from. My elder sister did just that and left as soon as she turned 16. For me the situation worsened and I was so worried about her, away from home and family out in the world pretty much on her own. She spent a couple of years rebelling completely, drinking a lot and generally doing bad things. It actually took the time doing this to turn her around. She began to realise as she grew up the mistakes she were making were only hurting herself and her future. She managed to turn things around, moved in with the boyfriend she's now getting married to and trained as a teaching assistant. She's since moved back in with my Dad, completed a degree in education and is getting married in June.

The most important thing, like everyone else said, is to keep an open line of communication. Make sure you know where she is, even if she's not in the house and make sure she knows she is loved. And I think you know this anyway but she really needs to make and learn from her own mistakes. I mean I'm not a parent so I'm not really qualified to give advice, but Rach always said even though she hated it at home she was glad to have left and gone through everything she did because she learned from it and it made her the person she is today.

Anyway, anything I can do to help just holler (or PM me ) and *massive squishy hugs*

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                    *Goes back to hyperventilating over a Bones spoiler*
                    What spoiler??? PM me to!! Although I have massively spoilered myself anyway, LOVING Bones!

*squishy hugs for Jumble too* Sorry to hear about your night, hope you're feeling better soon hun

Comment

*huggles Jumbly* Hope you feel better soon! *sends Martin there to take care of her*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Redcarpet2.jpg
                        *hugs Jumble*

I love that photo. They all look so snazzy.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks WooHoos

Feeling much better now

Not sure if it was all the water I've drunk, or the fact that Jann sent Martin to look after me

Comment

*group squishy huggles*

Thanks everyone for your support and huggles, it really helped a lot Hannah's back home now and we'll have a talk later. Right now though, I'm gonna go dig out the candles for Naomi's birthday cake. She's made herself a bright pink strawberry one with her new play dough set, and I've made her Chocolate Brownie cake with lots of chocolate fudge icing *licks out the pan*

*huggles Jumble* Glad you're feeling better I'll eat your piece of birthday cake, cos I don't think it would do you much good right now.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              *group squishy huggles*

Thanks everyone for your support and huggles, it really helped a lot Hannah's back home now and we'll have a talk later. Right now though, I'm gonna go dig out the candles for Naomi's birthday cake. She's made herself a bright pink strawberry one with her new play dough set, and I've made her Chocolate Brownie cake with lots of chocolate fudge icing *licks out the pan*

*huggles Jumble* Glad you're feeling better I'll eat your piece of birthday cake, cos I don't think it would do you much good right now.....
                              Definitely not

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                Loving all the songs (yes, even Nad's annoying one)

*huggles Oma* I'm still a teenager and there is no way I could say it better than the other woohoos
                                http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...wine-buyer.gif Love it!!
                                Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                                *runs in and jumps on the couch* http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...unnycouch3.giflove this

*huggles Oma*

My parents are having similar problems with my brother at the moment. 16 years old, wants independence but not willing to grow up. He doesn't know what no means.

jeez I wish I could afford to move into my own place
                                *sigh*
                                Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                I LOVE this!!!

What??!! WHERE??!! PM me!!
                                Thanks everyone. Bones spoilers??? Please somebody share with me too?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Redcarpet2.jpg
                                Glad you like it Jumble and *huggles* for being ill. Hope you feel better.
                                Thanks WooHoos

Feeling much better now

Not sure if it was all the water I've drunk, or the fact that Jann sent Martin to look after me
                                Glad you're better Jumble. It must have been Martin.

New "Flower Power" version.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X