The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

Martin, if you are lurking, you do know that you shouldn't take ANYTHING you read on here seriously don't you?

C'mon guys, I've got to meet the man in ............. 174 days I need to leave myself some wiggle room

Comment

Jumble you need wiggle room or does he need it?
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure you would like wiggle room for when you meet him, Jumble...
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          The lesson there is not to go away Don't you find it interesting the kind of things our 'innocent' little Pukkie not only watches but retains details of?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif
          I wish I didn't have to, especially on Saturdays. During the week I usually get on here after the rest of you have had your fun and gone off to bed. Since I am in a different time zone I tend to miss out. Except for the occasional Tuesday when I am stuck for ideas for the store website and I come in here for inspiration...yeah that's it...inspiration.

EDIT: I'm with you Josi.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I will never ever believe her when she protests to be innocent and prudish ever again
            I never did believe it, any more than I believed it of you

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Jumble you need wiggle room or does he need it?
            I'm sure you would like wiggle room for when you meet him, Jumble...
            That is soooo not what I meant

See? See what I mean Martin? Don't take any notice of them. I'm a perfectly innocent something something year old granny. I'll be no trouble at all, really

Comment

Yeah and I really don't believe you, either

I've met you...

sigpic

Comment

I never did believe it, any more than I believed it of you

See? See what I mean Martin? Don't take any notice of them. I'm a perfectly innocent something something year old granny. I'll be no trouble at all, really
                Here Jumble, borrow this and he may believe you.
                sigpic

Comment

Says the one who had a Virgin guy in her bedroom this afternoon...
                  sigpic

Comment

The lesson there is not to go away Don't you find it interesting the kind of things our 'innocent' little Pukkie not only watches but retains details of?
                    But... but...
                    'T was a normal TV show, I swear!

I will never ever believe her when she protests to be innocent and prudish ever again
                    *blinks*

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

Martin, if you are lurking, you do know that you shouldn't take ANYTHING you read on here seriously don't you?

C'mon guys, I've got to meet the man in ............. 174 days I need to leave myself some wiggle room

...At least I wasn't the one speaking of wiggle room in combination with Him...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah and I really don't believe you, either

I've met you...

Well exactly, and wasn't I perfectly behaved?

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      Here Jumble, borrow this and he may believe you.
                      *grabs halo* Thanks Bree

Says the one who had a Virgin guy in her bedroom this afternoon...
                      Ah, but he was still a Virgin man when he left

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        But... but...
                        'T was a normal TV show, I swear!
                        That's what you call normal in your neck of the woods? *shakes head in despair*

*blinks*

Exactly what about bunnies is innocent? Hmm??

...At least I wasn't the one speaking of wiggle room in combination with Him...
                        Wiggle room is nowhere near as .... non-innocent as spanking And remember it was you that brought the subject up

Comment

Well exactly, and wasn't I perfectly behaved?
                          Hmm, well, considering the last time we saw each other you made me stay up until 3am drinking wine and watching nekkid RDA movies....
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, but he was still a Virgin man when he left
                            Lost opportunity I must say...

Although I prefer experienced more... *cough*

Hmm, well, considering the last time we saw each other you made me stay up until 3am drinking wine and watching nekkid RDA movies....
                            Nekkid RDA movies*gulp* I wanna see those! *has never seen an RDA movie before*

sigpic

Comment

That's what you call normal in your neck of the woods? *shakes head in despair*
                              But...
                              Well. Yes.

Exactly what about bunnies is innocent? Hmm??

Wiggle room is nowhere near as .... non-innocent as spanking And remember it was you that brought the subject up
                              They're fluffy!

And not. I only said ''spanky list'', which means as much as ''naughty list''.
                              ...It wasn't me. 'T was the dirty interpretation. Ha.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh excuse me! There was no 'made you' about it, I couldn't drag you away
                                Lost opportunity I must say...
                                Which just goes to prove my innocence I'd say

Although I prefer experienced more... *cough*

Nekkid RDA movies*gulp* I wanna see those! *has never seen an RDA movie before*

You could well get the opportunity I'm sure Oma could be persuaded to bring them to the shipmeet. Sarai hasn't seen them either

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                But...
                                Well. Yes.

They're fluffy!
                                Yes, fluffy. And usually very busy

And not. I only said ''spanky list'', which means as much as ''naughty list''.
                                ...It wasn't me. 'T was the dirty interpretation. Ha.
                                Just you explain to me what other possible interpretation there can be of 'spank'

If you meant naughty, you wood have said naughty. It came from your brain, not mine

Nearly missed it again

Comment

Working...
                                X