The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Hehe, me too Torzy! Gosh, it's nice not to be the only Woohoo with opposite weather anymore!! *huggles Torzy*

I just hope it's not as hot as yesterday! What a stinker
    yes it was hot yesterday and the news said the weekend was gonna be a scorcher

*runs nekkid under the air-conditioner*

Comment

*is jealous at warm weather from people down under*

*wants it too*

*hops on couch on this rainy Saturday*
      sigpic

Comment

*saunters in hoping nobody noticed her absence*

*waves to WooHoos*

*huggles Nad for exam screw-up*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *saunters in hoping nobody noticed her absence*

*waves to WooHoos*

*huggles Nad for exam screw-up*
          *stumbles in with red wine hangover*
          *waves to woohoos*

Sorry Jumble but your absence was indeed noticed. Do you have a note to explain why you weren't in school on the thread?
          Last edited by wine_buyer; 06 February 2010, 06:20 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Just had a farewell party with all my friends. It was lovely. I have super duper friends!!!

And I move in a week! Oh boy
            sigpic

Comment

We noticed, Jumble - thought the thread had been quiet I was beginning to think you'd deserted us for Farmville!

*huggles Bekki for awesome friends and the impending move*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                *stumbles in with red wine hangover*
                *waves to woohoos*

Sorry Jumble but your absence was indeed noticed. Do you have a note to explain why you weren't in school on the thread?
                Dear WooHoos,

Please excuse Jumble's absence from the Martin thread over the last couple of days. She spent most of Friday catching up with an old friend, and most of today making Challenge entries. (Apart from the hour that she spent with the Virgin man, in the bedroom, where he has now completed his installation and gone away happy )

I'm sure she will be back on track when she's had a little rest from all this exertion.

Regards,

Suz x

Comment

Yeah, thanks for that Suz

How do you know when your hair is too long?

When you hop into the car, slam the door and then realise that you can't move your head

Comment

When you hop into the car, slam the door and then realise that you can't move your head

Eek!! But yeah!! I have done that before and i thought it was because I am so accident prone...But i guess it aint me It hurts, because obviously you pull it.

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      We noticed, Jumble - thought the thread had been quiet I was beginning to think you'd deserted us for Farmville!
                      You should know there's nothing and nobody on this earth that I wood desert Martin for Or the WooHoos of course

*huggles Bekki for awesome friends and the impending move*
                      What she said ^^

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        Eek!! But yeah!! I have done that before and i thought it was because I am so accident prone...But i guess it aint me It hurts, because obviously you pull it.

*hugs*
                        It sure does hurt I guess a trip to the hairdresser is called for

*hugs back*

Comment

So here are some of the avis I made for the challenge....

Touch

Space

Laugh

Cry

Cold

Blue

Artist's Choice

Artist's Choice

Space

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Just had a farewell party with all my friends. It was lovely. I have super duper friends!!!

And I move in a week! Oh boy
                            I feel your pain. So much. Just a couple of months ago I moved away from all my best friends. Across oceans to get back to the USA. *Sighs*
                            That's enough from me.
                            *Hides*
                            sigpic

Comment

Dear WooHoos,

Please excuse Jumble's absence from the Martin thread over the last couple of days. She spent most of Friday catching up with an old friend, and most of today making Challenge entries. (Apart from the hour that she spent with the Virgin man, in the bedroom, where he has now completed his installation and gone away happy )

I'm sure she will be back on track when she's had a little rest from all this exertion.

Regards,

Suz x
                              If I respond to the bolded bits with everything that is in my head right now I would probably get permanently booted off of GW.

Ouch! Poor Jumble I did that only once in my life and it taught me well.

EDIT: Awesome icons Jumble. Love what you did for "Cold"
                              sigpic

Comment

Dear WooHoos,

Regards,

Suz x
                                ROFL! Good to hear that! At least we know she was in good hands

Love the entries Jumbly

*hugs* for the hair Jumble...luckily I've never had that before, but I'm still trying to let my hair grow longer...which is going REALLY slowly since I loving going to my friend hairdresser
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X