The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I'm totally addicted, play it every day And for that I BLAME LJ, she started it!

My son and his wife play Mafia Wars, but it didn't interest me.

I didn't see the stuff on the S/J thread, just how upset Eve was on the Artwork thread, and then the backlash But LJ dealt with that
    *bows* Glad to be of assistance

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    She did. You know...I think LJ needs the honor of having the title of 'Queen of Snark'

Farmville is SO addicting, my cousin got me hooked on it.
    *GASP!* Don't tease me like that!
    sigpic

Comment

*waves to Wendy* Good crazy or bad crazy?

*iz waiting for news from LJ*
      Mostly good crazy, though I'm having to do double-hours at work because
      Spoiler:
      My manager's dad has passed away, and whilst we have exchanged a few text messages and I know she'll be away for some time, I don't know how she is. And I'm having to take on a lot more responsibility whilst she's gone

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      *whizzes in, high on broccoli*

I WROTE A FIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!

It's been 9 months! 9 whole months! I could have had a baby in the time it toko me to write a new fic! (well, not really...seeing as I started it about 10 minutes before I finished it...but you know what I mean)

At First Sight ...if anyone wants to read

*iz excited*
      Niiiiice fic!!! <33333

Me too, and I think being here was what made me realise how much the S/J thread has gone downhill. In fact somebody said words to the effect that all the fun has left that thread and moved over here

Double Arm P0rn

Edit: Jess is watching Disney's Jungle Book........... I am shocked and apalled to realise that I know all the words to 'I wanna be like you'
      Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *slips back in and settles down with a sigh on the couch*

Not to bring it all up again, but I'm assuming it all got modded? There's nothing on the ship thread out of the ordinary. Anyway, sorry to hear it all got nasty I really do hate to think my friends were upset *huggles*
      I believe "huh?" really sums up my reaction to all of this thread talk. But as someone who wasn't here for all the changes and then came back, you CAN tell the difference and something IS missing.

Eve, I don't know what has happened to upset you, but *huggles*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs LJ and Mom*
        *hugs Eve*
        *hugs Bree for the loan*
        *hugs Jann for ouch*
        *hugs woohoos in need who got left out*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        She did. You know...I think LJ needs the honor of having the title of 'Queen of Snark'
        Or, or... The princess of snark. And then when Joe gallops by on his white, um... pug, to find out who left the mysterious snarky message on the art thread, we will all swoon and say we are the one. Yeah. But then Joe pulls a print out of his freshly polished shoe and makes us read it. Nad stumbles over the phrase ''cranky pants'', because it makes her giggle. The other WooHoos do things like calling him Martin all the time, gutterizing the text or start singing about RDA and/or AT... But last up, there's LJ. She deliveres the snarky message perfectly, because she wrote it.
        Yeah and then Joe knows who the true princess is. But then, at midnight, LJ's hub shows up and challenges Joe to a duel. A battle with action figures ensues! Just when things get messy, a lawn gnome shows up with a special construction, so that LJ's hubby and Joe can time-share. Therefore, LJ can be the Queen of Snark in her virtual life. *nods* Yeah. And everyone lives happily ever after!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey Nad that's brilliant

Can you fix it for me to.............. uh................

never mind

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs LJ and Mom*
            Or, or... The princess of snark. And then when Joe gallops by on his white, um... pug, to find out who left the mysterious snarky message on the art thread, we will all swoon and say we are the one. Yeah. But then Joe pulls a print out of his freshly polished shoe and makes us read it. Nad stumbles over the phrase ''cranky pants'', because it makes her giggle. The other WooHoos do things like calling him Martin all the time, gutterizing the text or start singing about RDA and/or AT... But last up, there's LJ. She deliveres the snarky message perfectly, because she wrote it.
            Yeah and then Joe knows who the true princess is. But then, at midnight, LJ's hub shows up and challenges Joe to a duel. A battle with action figures ensues! Just when things get messy, a lawn gnome shows up with a special construction, so that LJ's hubby and Joe can time-share. Therefore, LJ can be the Queen of Snark in her virtual life. *nods* Yeah. And everyone lives happily ever after!
            Thanks! And ROFL!!!! Too right! Now someone scoot off and tell Joe I was actually able to apply what I had learned from the Emperor of Snark! ROFL!!! (Don't.)
            sigpic

Comment

Don't? Aw

Comment

Don't? Aw
                Oh...well, if you really want to, then certainly do so! I'm all about seizing the moment and doing what feels right today.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Nad that's brilliant

Can you fix it for me to.............. uh................

never mind
                  See... Your fairytale wood be the following...

Once upon a time, the WooHoodStock thread was thriving. Every day, the WooHoos wood sing and dance and smoke the broccoli that grew in the garden. But then on a rainy day, jumble gets hurt while mending children. Because, you know, the needle was spiked with sleepy drugs. Kind of like LSD, giving her psychedelic dreams. (Kids these days...) Then Nad finds her fast asleep. She picks up the needle and wants to throw it away, but she gets all kinds of distracted by the new couch. She jumps and jumps and falls off. Jumble wasn't awake to give the bunny helmet warning, so Nad hurts her head. . The rest of the WooHoos try to pick her up, but get hurt by the sleepy drugged needle by doing so. Oddly, everyone falls asleep. Many firefighters and delivery guys try to wake the WooHoos, but they all fail.
                  Then on a sunny day, a prince called Sir Martin Wood gallopes by on his white um... gallopping viewfinder and sees jumble. He tries to wake her by shaking, singing and saying and cut!, but nothing seems to work. He loves jumble so much that he cannot control himself and kisses her. Jumble, (whom he had at ''And... cut!'') knows her fairytales and pretends to still be asleep. The kiss, however, frees her inner beast and she grabs Sir Martin by the shorts.
                  In the meantime, the other WooHoos, awaken by Martin's ''singing''', hear strange sounds coming from jumble's room. Nad, unaware of all things ickybah, wants to check if she's alright, but the WooHoos distract her by handing over the bunny helmet. As the night proceeds, no WooHoo sees jumble.
                  But she did live happily ever after.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Thanks! And ROFL!!!! Too right! Now someone scoot off and tell Joe I was actually able to apply what I had learned from the Emperor of Snark! ROFL!!! (Don't.)
                  Haha!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO Nad...that's...insane...ly funny
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Oh...well, if you really want to, then certainly do so! I'm all about seizing the moment and doing what feels right today.
                      Aww, good attitude!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Thanks

sigpic

Comment

See... Your fairytale wood be the following...

Once upon a time, the WooHoodStock thread was thriving. Every day, the WooHoos wood sing and dance and smoke the broccoli that grew in the garden. But then on a rainy day, jumble gets hurt while mending children. Because, you know, the needle was spiked with sleepy drugs. Kind of like LSD, giving her psychedelic dreams. (Kids these days...) Then Nad finds her fast asleep. She picks up the needle and wants to throw it away, but she gets all kinds of distracted by the new couch. She jumps and jumps and falls off. Jumble wasn't awake to give the bunny helmet warning, so Nad hurts her head. . The rest of the WooHoos try to pick her up, but get hurt by the sleepy drugged needle by doing so. Oddly, everyone falls asleep. Many firefighters and delivery guys try to wake the WooHoos, but they all fail.
                        Then on a sunny day, a prince called Sir Martin Wood gallopes by on his white um... gallopping viewfinder and sees jumble. He tries to wake her by shaking, singing and saying and cut!, but nothing seems to work. He loves jumble so much that he cannot control himself and kisses her. Jumble, (whom he had at ''And... cut!'') knows her fairytales and pretends to still be asleep. The kiss, however, frees her inner beast and she grabs Sir Martin by the shorts.
                        In the meantime, the other WooHoos, awaken by Martin's ''singing''', hear strange sounds coming from jumble's room. Nad, unaware of all things ickybah, wants to check if she's alright, but the WooHoos distract her by handing over the bunny helmet. As the night proceeds, no WooHoo sees jumble.
                        But she did live happily ever after.

Haha!
                        *bounces and happy dances* Calling me a sleeping beauty, huh? LoveitloveitloveitloveitloveitLOVEIT!!!!

*hugs Nad for her AWWWWWSUMNESSSSS*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Nothing insane about it Jann

I'm just glad she didn't make me Cinderella, because I'm useless in high heeled glass slippers
                        Last edited by Jumble; 04 February 2010, 01:40 PM.

Comment

*giggles* I love Cinderella but I dislike high heels ...you could try it though...

ooh ohh...can I be Pocahontas then? Means I'll have two Johns
                          sigpic

Comment

Nad awesome fairytales

Comment

*bounces and hapy dances* Calling me a sleeping beauty, huh? LoveitloveitloveitloveitloveitLOVEIT!!!!

*hugs Nad for her AWWWWWSUMNESSSSS*

Nothing insane about it Jann

I'm just glad she didn't make me Cinderella, because I'm useless in high heeled glass slippers

...Did you know that in earlier versions of ''Sleeping Beauty'', she gets pregnant by the prince?
                              In those versions he *really* can't control himself.

sigpic

Comment

...Did you know that in earlier versions of ''Sleeping Beauty'', she gets pregnant by the prince?
                                In those versions he *really* can't control himself.

Although........... maybe I'd like that version better............... but without the resulting ..... result

Comment

Working...
                                X