I can't believe I don't have any!
      sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        Haha on the last one.
        *Searches through PB for PTB pics*
        I can't believe I don't have any!
        Your best shot is to scroll through this thread. We must be the web's most complete guide to PTB pics...

Hm.
        Just hm.

Yes. Still adore ''that picture''...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What, you mean this one?

Nearly gave myself heart failure - couldn't find it

Comment

Loving all your pics... *sigh*

Oh, and I'm feeling much less 'meh' today! The sun has finally made an appearance - though now it's hot and muggy.

HUGS to all Woohoos.

*runs out of thread... nekkid*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              What, you mean this one?

<the sun shines and birds come out singing>

Nearly gave myself heart failure - couldn't find it

That picture is love.
              Love, love, love.

And . Are you ok? That must have been soooo scary!

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
              Loving all your pics... *sigh*

Oh, and I'm feeling much less 'meh' today! The sun has finally made an appearance - though now it's hot and muggy.

HUGS to all Woohoos.

*runs out of thread... nekkid*
              Good!

EDIT: WoodNight!
              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 03 February 2010, 02:30 PM.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz in from the art thread* I just pulled a Joe! *iz ashamed and proud at the same time* I'll probably get modded. Oh well.

Update on Mom: The reconstructive surgeon is heading up to the OR, so they must be close to having the cancer removed. Now they have to reconstruct her jaw. 5.5 hours into the 12 hour procedure...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

That picture is love.
                  Love, love, love.
                  It is........... and I obviously haven't studied it enough because I only just realised..... ARMS!!!! *faints*

And . Are you ok? That must have been soooo scary!
                  I'm ok, but yes, it was I scrolled up and down my PB Martin page three times before I found it
                  Good!

EDIT: WoodNight!
                  WoodNight *hugs*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *runz in from the art thread* I just pulled a Joe! *iz ashamed and proud at the same time* I'll probably get modded. Oh well.
                  Oh yeah, cranky pants strikes again

Well said though. Bad enough trying to tell people what to say on the S/J thread without trying to tell us what we can and can't say on the Artwork thread *pats LJ on the back*

Update on Mom: The reconstructive surgeon is heading up to the OR, so they must be close to having the cancer removed. Now they have to reconstruct her jaw. 5.5 hours into the 12 hour procedure...
                  That's good then

*paces up and down with LJ* I understand exactly what it's like.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Aw heck don't be ashamed. Say what you mean to say, that's what I always think. Nothing like a dollop of honesty to blow out some cobwebs.

Although Joe would have been more...

Spoiler:

Thank you, we are all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view...

That's good news on mom. (still sending positive vibes and crossing various body parts).

I'm sitting here watching Air Force One which, while utterly preposterous plotwise, does at least have the benefit of some fabulous Harrison Ford whump to make me feel all gooey inside.

"Get off my plane" Heh heh, what a terrible line!
                    sigpic

Comment

Cags, is there any man that you don't thunk?

You can call me obsessed, but at least I'm faithful

Comment

Umm... I was about to say, no, my thunk list is quite short but then I started thinking and realised, actually, no, there isn't.

I do have a very definite thing for the older gentleman though (quelle suprise).

Well them and David Duchonvy who, frankly, will always be my first love. Yeah, I've kept that quiet but... it's those gorgeous grey green eyes you see. I am a sucker for green eyes.

Oh Gawd this film is terrible. The president is now flying Air Force One...
                        sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*
                          Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, makes me feel all warm and squishy on the inside

Comment

It is........... and I obviously haven't studied it enough because I only just realised..... ARMS!!!! *faints*

I'm ok, but yes, it was I scrolled up and down my PB Martin page three times before I found it
                            WoodNight *hugs*

Oh yeah, cranky pants strikes again

Well said though. Bad enough trying to tell people what to say on the S/J thread without trying to tell us what we can and can't say on the Artwork thread *pats LJ on the back*
                            Indeed! Good for you LJ. I greened you for it and hopefully the mods will leave it alone.

That's good then

*paces up and down with LJ* I understand exactly what it's like.
                            Me too Huggles ((((LJ))))

Cags, is there any man that you don't thunk?

You can call me obsessed, but at least I'm faithful
                            Me too! There is only one Amanda Tapping and I hardly even noticed a very nekkid Lucy Lawless in this weeks ep of Spartacus

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Umm... I was about to say, no, my thunk list is quite short but then I started thinking and realised, actually, no, there isn't.

I do have a very definite thing for the older gentleman though (quelle suprise).

Well them and David Duchonvy who, frankly, will always be my first love. Yeah, I've kept that quiet but... it's those gorgeous grey green eyes you see. I am a sucker for green eyes.

Oh Gawd this film is terrible. The president is now flying Air Force One...
                            I love that movie It's so hokey you can't help but get into it for what it is.

Okay, new version of martin. made a few (but not too many) changes. Shall I move on to RDA now?

Old version for comparison:
                            Spoiler:
                            [IMG][/IMG]
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay, Bree! It looks great! (although I do like Martin's moustache!)

*sighs* My date for tonight has been cancelled. Poor Brian has a big icky cold!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                Yay, Bree! It looks great! (although I do like Martin's moustache!)

*sighs* My date for tonight has been cancelled. Poor Brian has a big icky cold!
                                Thanks Bekki I do admit I rather enjoy the "unintended stache" but I supposed this one has it's place as well

*Huggles* you for canceled date. Brian is his name? Hmmm...must look that up on urbandictionary.com.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X