The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    Jumble - Love the art! I love the less colorful sig. It's not B&W but I can think of it as Jumble's version of B&W 'cause there's B&W and a wee bit of color on it. Hmmm. I need to go find that tut.

Cags - Love the NooHoo rules. Someone needs to tack that up somewhere in the Woohoo house. Gotta love that word NooHoo (as long as you don't pronouce it like No Hos which is how I read it the first time. D'oh!)
    Thanks And you're right, my version of B&W - with colour Found the tut, It's here

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
    http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac23/torzy86/Smilies/sSig_hi.gif Been lurking for a while now and noticed how much fun you all have so I realised I want to join the madness
    WELCOME TORZY!!!!!

Stick around and join the fun. For rulez see Cags' post

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Good point outs.Thanks I will have to see if I can make some changes tomorrow when I can view it with a fresh pair of eyes. The original MW pic, tho' absolutely handsome in every possible way , was a bit harder to work with because more of his face is showing, which is why I think the AT one is better. No matter what pic I put in MW nose area it seems to look odd.
    *must puzzle this out some more*
    I may attempt an RDA one but first I must fix the MW one or Jumble may keep the broccoli and chocolate from me and we woodn't want that!
    As if I wood do that to you

Have you done it yet? Have you done it yet? C'mon, get on with it......... *waves broccoli and chocolate at Bree for encouragement*

It's often the way that the first time you try out an idea it's great, but when you try to reproduce it, it just doesn't work as well. Maybe I just gave you the wrong pic

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Bree - I love the Martin version! I think Treknik's onto something with the light pics for the face thing...although, I hadn't noticed the hair moustache, and now that I do, I love it! It makes me giggle Martin has a biker moustache made from his own hair !!!

Seriously though, very very cool stuff!!!

Edit: Oh, and Jumbly (even though you're asleep now) I made a tut! It's terrible and you won't be able to follow it...but it might make for some nice boring ad break reading
    I found it, thanks

<snip>

what? It's Wednesday over here
    Hm. Not seeing that last pic, so no teasing felt

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    *wonders in from building Noohoo extension to the Woohoo house*

*THUNKS*

It must be Wednesday...

*runs off to rummage in PB account*

EDIT: PB MAINTENANCE??? On a WEDNESDAY???
    I've got a private arrangement with PB for Wednesdays

Comment

Totally forgot to say this earlier...Jumble, Nad and Bree awesome artworks
      sigpic

Comment

*loves Wednesdays*

So we got some snow last night so school canceled all classes before 10 am...of course my speech class is at 10 am So I still have that...but my English class canceled...and I sort of want to just skip my speech class and go in at 12 instead of waiting an hour and a half after speech class...but my dad's not going to be happy about that. But I don't want to be stuck at my school for 4 hours (instead of the usual 3) darn it!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

Welcome Torzy!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          *iz exhausted*

Drops some MW art that took hours to make but after all that I am so not happy with it.
          http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...in_profile.jpg

Was considering doing an RDA one but wood probably screw it up.

Fix this the way you like it and do that RDA one. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Actually, if I may comment, I think a few tweaks and that MW is really good. Yes on the tache though... Maybe if you make the sillhouette black and white? That might make it work better. Keep playing and tweaking because I think you have it in you to make this Awesome.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

<Loads and loads of beautiful thunky goodness snipped>

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...RDAcandid3.jpg

*THUNKS OUT*

That one I left in the quote. I've never seen before. Arm P0rn!

*snurches*

*squishy huggles LJ and sending positive vibes to mom.

sigpic

Comment

Yay for armp0rn If he's good with it...Mmmmmm

*sends also positive vibes to LJ´s mom* Hope everything goes very well!

Ugh...back in the class with this ...devil...of a teacher....now she is complaining that our class is too big and that she wants to throw half of us out...she'll get a problem doing that...
            sigpic

Comment

Jann - does she have half black hair and half white hair??? Because that would just be too freaky!

...and kinda cool...
              sigpic

Comment

Jann - does she have half black hair and half white hair??? Because that would just be too freaky!

...and kinda cool...
                I do see grey spots...but not in general...

she is just SCARY!!!

Now we had to make groups but one of my friends is back home(in Bulgaria) atm, but that was her problem so we weren't allowed to put her in our group
                sigpic

Comment

I think that I have died and gone to heaven. I love those pictures. The fourth one is new to me - Jack and his gun. Wow.
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

((Jann)) I'm sorry you couldn't be in the same group

I love Wednesdays
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      Maybe because you still have him tied up in your basement?!
                      Not in my basement...earlier in my bedroom...more comfy for me!

I think that I have died and gone to heaven. I love those pictures. The fourth one is new to me - Jack and his gun. Wow.
                      Yum indeed! I love Wednesday posting too. *giggles*

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      ((Jann)) I'm sorry you couldn't be in the same group

I love Wednesdays
                      It sucks especially for her because I promised to make sure she was in a group with me...luckily I'm still in the group with my other friend...but she's a bit perfectionistic which can be annoying
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Not in my basement...earlier in my bedroom...more comfy for me!

Yum indeed! I love Wednesday posting too. *giggles*

It sucks especially for her because I promised to make sure she was in a group with me...luckily I'm still in the group with my other friend...but she's a bit perfectionistic which can be annoying
                        I did not want to know that! *imagines Jack in my bedroom, wait, can't do that husband will throw him out, but maybe . . .* Sorry PG thread
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Oh poor friend, and poor you for annoying friend
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*bounces in*
                            *admires the pretties made by Treknik, Nad, Jumble and Bree*
                            *welcomes Torzy and throws special Noohoo broccoli in celebration*
                            *huggles Bree and LJ for life suckitude and Jann and Amanda for school suckitude
                            *admires all the spammage, especially Jann's*

Jumble, I love what you did with my tut, and the b/w one is gorgeous. I guess it's just because it's not so much your usual style that it looks less, erm, satisfactory (?), but I think it's fab!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            But you know we should tell them the Rules...

... oh ok not so much rules as guidelines...

... aaw alright the "here's some things we'd think you are really cool for if you did them"s:

1. Bouncing. Bouncing is a must. Don't worry, half of us will encourage you to bounce without restraint but the other half will remind you of some very important safety rules like scaterring cusions and wearing your bunny helmet. Nad will provide you with a full safety demonstration on how to properly afix said helmet to your head.

2. Huggling. We do that. Lots of it. Huggling makes us feel warm and fuzzy, especially squishy huggling. If you're not a touchy feely person, try building up to it with a few simple hugs.

3. Jumping inside Martin's jacket. To be fair, only members who names start with a J and end in an E but have an UMBLE in the middle are really allowed to snuggle in said jacket. But the rest of us watch and get excited about it anyway.

4. 69 posts positively absolutely HAVE to be made in this thread. You get goodies if you do. *nods*

6. Post PTB spam. Do this often. Amanda is a PTB, RDA isn't. We're working on that though.

7. On Wednesdays, post as much RDA thunk/art as you can find. It's tease Jumble day so it's Allowed.

8. Nekkid run through the thread at every opportunity. It's very liberating.

9. Be nice to each other. Seriously, really be nice to each other.

10. Ignore the heck out of #s 1 to 8 if you like. Respect # 9. Which is easy when everyone here is so Awsome!!!

Did I miss anything? I bet I did.
                            For the record - these rules? AWESOME

*huggles everyone*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              I did not want to know that! *imagines Jack in my bedroom, wait, can't do that husband will throw him out, but maybe . . .* Sorry PG thread
                              I love to give too much information It's a Dutch thing according to my Bulgarian friend

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Oh poor friend, and poor you for annoying friend
                              I survive...otherwise my friend is in my other groups and the other friend isn't a problem I have gotten used to it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Josiane It was an interesting exercise and I learned some new stuff, just couldn't resist making it more colourful

*massive hugs and good vibes for LJ and her Mom*

Comment

Working...
                                X