The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    I have to leave now (the kids are getting hungry), so I must do my motherly duty and feed them. Before I go, I leave you with a gift . . . my new sig. It is simple and to the point.

*hands over the broccoli*
    Lovely sig!

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
    Hey everyone! Feeling a bit 'meh' today. Must be the fact that it's been overcast and raining since Saturday... need some sunshine.
    *hugs*

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    Why yes, I figured it was that bus, but why under it? Wouldn't you be more comfy in the back? It's obviously not a moving bus either or we'd have less Woohoos around. *is obviously a poorly educated Woohoo*
    Because no one looks under the bus.
    *blinks*
    Most don't.
    *blinks*
    OK, everyone knows people hide under the bus, but one can pretend to be invisible there.

And it moves!
    ...Sometimes.

...When there's no one underneath.
    *nods*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runs into thread to hide under the bus with everyone else*

Hmmmm, it's very... ummm.... interesting under here!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hands over the broccoli*
        Lovely sig!

*hugs*

Because no one looks under the bus.
        *blinks*
        Most don't.
        *blinks*
        OK, everyone knows people hide under the bus, but one can pretend to be invisible there.

And it moves!
        ...Sometimes.

...When there's no one underneath.
        *nods*
        Oooooohhhhh.

ETA: Tanie You too?
        sigpic

Comment

Found a wet Martin pic...
          Found a wet bus pic in my PB as well.

I call this: ''Dripping Wet''

I shall sleep now.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz in*

*has no hope of catching up with the latest antics*

*runz around bouncily because we have NooHoos!*

*huggles NooHoos*

*huggles Tanie for Mehness*

*huggles Bree for stooopid people being stooopid and dumb*

*huggles... er LJ for JoeThunk* (Nice! )

*huggles everyone else just coz I can.*

*bounces on sofa*

*remembers we now have a trampoline, so bounces on that instead*

Woohoo!!! Newbies. NooHoos... Sorry I am just ridiculously excited about that. I am I am.

But you know we should tell them the Rules...

... oh ok not so much rules as guidelines...

... aaw alright the "here's some things we'd think you are really cool for if you did them"s:

1. Bouncing. Bouncing is a must. Don't worry, half of us will encourage you to bounce without restraint but the other half will remind you of some very important safety rules like scaterring cusions and wearing your bunny helmet. Nad will provide you with a full safety demonstration on how to properly afix said helmet to your head.

2. Huggling. We do that. Lots of it. Huggling makes us feel warm and fuzzy, especially squishy huggling. If you're not a touchy feely person, try building up to it with a few simple hugs.

3. Jumping inside Martin's jacket. To be fair, only members who names start with a J and end in an E but have an UMBLE in the middle are really allowed to snuggle in said jacket. But the rest of us watch and get excited about it anyway.

4. 69 posts positively absolutely HAVE to be made in this thread. You get goodies if you do. *nods*

6. Post PTB spam. Do this often. Amanda is a PTB, RDA isn't. We're working on that though.

7. On Wednesdays, post as much RDA thunk/art as you can find. It's tease Jumble day so it's Allowed.

8. Nekkid run through the thread at every opportunity. It's very liberating.

9. Be nice to each other. Seriously, really be nice to each other.

10. Ignore the heck out of #s 1 to 8 if you like. Respect # 9. Which is easy when everyone here is so Awsome!!!

Did I miss anything? I bet I did.
            sigpic

Comment

Hehehe - reading through the thread was a delight this morning!!!

*huggles Noohoos*

I was reading through the 'woobie' parts thinking "No! Newhoos! Newhoos!" and then LJ said "Noohoos"

Aaahhhh yeahhhh! Internetelepathy
              sigpic

Comment

I've been playing with Josiane's tut. I have mixed feelings about the results..............

Of course, I felt that was too pale, so........

The sig came out like this.....

aaaaaaaaand of course, I felt that was too pale, so........

It's weird, I loved Josiane's original sig, but it just didn't look right when I did it

Comment

3. Jumping inside Martin's jacket. To be fair, only members who names start with a J and end in an E but have an UMBL in the middle are really allowed to snuggle in said jacket. But the rest of us watch and get excited about it anyway.
                  I have never 'jumped' inside Martin's jacket! Snuggling, it's SNUGGLING! (see new avi )

But it's nice to know I'm allowed to............... you did ask him, didn't you???

Love the 'Dripping Wet' sig Nad

Bekki, still waiting for that tut *drums fingers impatiently*

Come on, you know you want to see how well I can screw it up

Comment

Oh pretty artwork Trek, Nad and Jumble!

Jumble really love that black and white one!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      *sneaks in*
                      Can I come and play? I heard from Jumble that this is a great place to have fun.
                      Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      I have never 'jumped' inside Martin's jacket! Snuggling, it's SNUGGLING! (see new avi )

But it's nice to know I'm allowed to............... you did ask him, didn't you???

Love the 'Dripping Wet' sig Nad

Bekki, still waiting for that tut *drums fingers impatiently*

Come on, you know you want to see how well I can screw it up
                      I apologise.

It is, of course, snuggling. Snuggling, yes.

Ask him? Nah, what do you want to go do that for? That implies he has a choice in the matter.

*is slightly jealous of SE*

Love the new artwork. The avi you have is luverly. The sigs are good too. It's just that even the colourful one is still a little... pale for you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Oh pretty artwork Trek, Nad and Jumble!

Jumble really love that black and white one!
                        There is no black and white, I don't do black and white......... it has colour! just not enough

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        I apologise.

It is, of course, snuggling. Snuggling, yes.

Ask him? Nah, what do you want to go do that for? That implies he has a choice in the matter.

*is slightly jealous of SE*
                        You're right, what was I thinking? besides, what wood I do if he said no?

Love the new artwork. The avi you have is luverly. The sigs are good too. It's just that even the colourful one is still a little... pale for you.
                        I know

Ohohoh!! What I came in to say.......

CLINTONIO IS BAAAAAACK!!!! YAY!!!!!

At last, I can have more than three sigs rotating *happy dance*

I'm off to bed, WoodNight *huggles*

or should that be *snuggles*

Comment

Just dropping by with an invitation to an upcoming forum event...in spoilers for those who may not be interested...

Spoiler:

Hope to see you there!!!

Comment

*waves to Melissa*

It was B/W Jumble!

*is still working on homework*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Jumble - Love the art! I love the less colorful sig. It's not B&W but I can think of it as Jumble's version of B&W 'cause there's B&W and a wee bit of color on it. Hmmm. I need to go find that tut.

Cags - Love the NooHoo rules. Someone needs to tack that up somewhere in the Woohoo house. Gotta love that word NooHoo (as long as you don't pronouce it like No Hos which is how I read it the first time. D'oh!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Been lurking for a while now and noticed how much fun you all have so I realised I want to join the madness

Comment

Working...
                                X