The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Woobies? It just sounds wrong. It is like a mix of woopy and boobies. New name please. Woohoos, that sounds better.

From that list, I have only seen Lost. Which is on tonight!
    We are all Woohoos. I was trying to find a word with which to differentiate the new Woohoos from the...er...more seasoned Woohoos. I shall call you...Noohoos!

Welcome, all Noohoos! Post lots and have fun!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      We are all Woohoos. I was trying to find a word with which to differentiate the new Woohoos from the...er...more seasoned Woohoos. I shall call you...Noohoos!

NooHoos?!
      ...Awesome

Welcome to the thread, Treknik!

*hugs*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That is better and it made me laugh. *runs around the room chanting I'm a noohoo, I'm a noohoo!*
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

@ Noohoos

Ok I desperately need a job or some semblance of a life...just finished all of Bones Season 1

Comment

And this is where I post Joe spam.

I don't know why this pic makes me happy...it just does...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              @ Noohoos

Ok I desperately need a job or some semblance of a life...just finished all of Bones Season 1
              This is excellent news! Well done, Young Jedi!
              sigpic

Comment

What if I like to lay out on the couch? I better bring my own. I love this thread. It is so comfortable to just talk about anything. I don't know what half of you are talking about, so I'm just going to "smile and wave".
                Half of us don't know what we're talking about either

Glad you're comfy

Woobies? It just sounds wrong. It is like a mix of woopy and boobies. New name please. Woohoos, that sounds better.

From that list, I have only seen Lost. Which is on tonight!
                According to urbandictionary.....

Woobie = 1. A term of endearment (like "baby); someone who is so cute/sad/adorable you want to hug and comfort them.

2. Something very precious and snuggly, like a bunny wunny or baby blankie.
                "I snuggled him like a woobie in bed last night."

Hmmm. I thought that was called a 'Martin'

Comment

And this is where I post Joe spam.
                  *snips Joe and runz away with him*
                  I don't know why this pic makes me happy...it just does...
                  IT'S A LIP THING!!!!

Comment

And this is where I post more Joe spam...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        IT'S A LIP THING!!!!

*Goes back to look* Oh my. Well, you could be right. I'll have to pay closer attention. I'm usually so distracted by his hands and eyebrows...and eyes...and fashion sense...
                        sigpic

Comment

*shakes head*
                          I'm trying to make a new Helen/Niko sig, with wetlook pictures and I had awesome ideas for it.
                          I read this thread, the ideas vanished and all I have left in my head is a model of a sig with wetlook Helen and Niko, with a wet Martin in between. The text wood read ''Martin made us wet''.

Thanks. Thanks a lot.
                          *stomps off*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*runz after Jumble and the Joe with a zat* Give him back!

Oh, Nad! You should really know better than to come here seeking anything but silly ideas, sweety.

*goes back to hunting for Jumble*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              What? I'm a woman, I can multi-task

*Goes back to look* Oh my. Well, you could be right. I'll have to pay closer attention. I'm usually so distracted by his hands and eyebrows...and eyes...and fashion sense...
                              Whereas I goo immediately to the lips and eyes

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *shakes head*
                              I'm trying to make a new Helen/Niko sig, with wetlook pictures and I had awesome ideas for it.
                              I read this thread, the ideas vanished and all I have left in my head is a model of a sig with wetlook Helen and Niko, with a wet Martin in between. The text wood read ''Martin made us wet''.

Thanks. Thanks a lot.
                              *stomps off*

That's ok Pukkie, we do like to contribute to your awesome artworking

*thinks*

"Martin made us w........."

Comment

*hides under the bus so she won't get caught in the cross-fire*

*runz after Jumble and the Joe with a zat* Give him back!

Oh, Nad! You should really know better than to come here seeking anything but silly ideas, sweety.

*goes back to hunting for Jumble*
                                I wasn't seeking... I tripped and fell face down into ''Martinisnm''
                                All that ickybah...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X