No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((Bree))) It doesn't solve the ideological issues, but stick some cotton wool in your ears?

Is it bad that I'm already thinking about Bones artwork...?

Haven't seen enough of these today:

Comment

*hugs Jann* for awful teacher.

*hugs Bree* for not being able to get her work done

That sounds like typical Local Authority behaviour, and you can probably find unused housing in just about every Council area in the country. As a person who was once homeless with two young children, I absolutely understand your anger. It's criminal that this sort of thing goes on in this day and age

Couldn't you suggest to the owner that you could get more work done on the site if you could work from home in peace?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        (((Bree))) It doesn't solve the ideological issues, but stick some cotton wool in your ears?

Is it bad that I'm already thinking about Bones artwork...?

Haven't seen enough of these today:

<really lazy snip>
        Is it bad that I'm already thinking of TWW artwork?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *hugs Jann* for awful teacher.

*hugs Bree* for not being able to get her work done

That sounds like typical Local Authority behaviour, and you can probably find unused housing in just about every Council area in the country. As a person who was once homeless with two young children, I absolutely understand your anger. It's criminal that this sort of thing goes on in this day and age

Couldn't you suggest to the owner that you could get more work done on the site if you could work from home in peace?
          I agree, it is criminal. There was a point in Charmaine's life when she was living in her car. She still has nightmares about not having a place to live and that was over 15 years ago.

They are actually arguing about the "potential" to lose money on tenants that don't actually exist because they have no tenants. Because there are no people living in these units.

What is wrong with this picture? Wouldn't it be better to fix up the properties, rent them and occasionally lose some rent money to a rent dodger than to just leave them empty?
          I just don't get it? Am I insane or are they?

BTW-Just tried to call his daughter (she's technically "the boss" so I get my approvals from her ) but she is in a meeting. I am trying to concentrate on my work but their arguments are at times stupefying!

EDIT: No surprise that I am getting a headache. I can feel the tension in my shoulders and neck. I am hoping that it doesn't become a migraine. Tension headaches usually do for me
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Who you thinking of artworking, just out of interest?

Comment

Donna....and Donna/Josh...

*is hopeless*

Who are you thinking of artworking?

Comment

Nope

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                I agree, it is criminal. There was a point in Charmaine's life when she was living in her car. She still has nightmares about not having a place to live and that was over 15 years ago.

They are actually arguing about the "potential" to lose money on tenants that don't actually exist because they have no tenants. Because there are no people living in these units.

What is wrong with this picture? Wouldn't it be better to fix up the properties, rent them and occasionally lose some rent money to a rent dodger than to just leave them empty?
                I just don't get it? Am I insane or are they?

BTW-Just tried to call his daughter (she's technically "the boss" so I get my approvals from her ) but she is in a meeting. I am trying to concentrate on my work but their arguments are at times stupefying!

EDIT: No surprise that I am getting a headache. I can feel the tension in my shoulders and neck. I am hoping that it doesn't become a migraine. Tension headaches usually do for me
                ((((Bree)))) again. It's not just you, it's stupid and illogical. Hope you don't get a migraine!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Giving up on work. I never watched TWW. Is it really that good?
                  Also, the woman who is in "In Plain Sight" (Mary McCormack) was she in that show?

EDIT: Thanks Josi. Nice to know I still have what's left of my mind
                  sigpic

Comment

Also, the woman who is in "In Plain Sight" (Mary McCormack) was she in that show?

It really is. Really.

And yes - she's in it from the end of S5 through to the end
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*sneaks in*
                      Can I come and play? I heard from Jumble that this is a great place to have fun.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Donna....and Donna/Josh...

*is hopeless*

Who are you thinking of artworking?
                        *squees* Can't wait to see what you come out with .

Pretty obvious really but I'm massively shipping Booth and Brennan. And I could be very easily persuaded to make some thunk artwork for DB *sighs*. And Hodgins/Angela...*iz also hopeless*

Josi is right, WW really is amazing. It's clever, slick and the storylines are fantastic. You should try it out

And yeah, Mary McCormack is in it. She plays an NSA agent called Kate Harper. And is also awesome

EDIT: Welcome Treknik *waves*

Comment

Pretty obvious really but I'm massively shipping Booth and Brennan. And I could be very easily persuaded to make some thunk artwork for DB *sighs*. And Hodgins/Angela...*iz also hopeless*

Josi is right, WW really is amazing. It's clever, slick and the storylines are fantastic. You should try it out

And yeah, Mary McCormack is in it. She plays an NSA agent called Kate Harper. And is also awesome

Welcome Trek

As for Bones. *sigh* It broke my heart
                          Spoiler:
                          when A and H split up. I hope they get back together because they so obviously belong together.

See? Occassionally I am capable of sailing a straight ship, tho' personally I prefer the um..crooked ones. *giggles*

What channel (US) is TWW on?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            *sneaks in*
                            Can I come and play? I heard from Jumble that this is a great place to have fun.
                            WELCOME TREKNIK!!!

Stick around and play with us

*huuuuuuuuuuuugssssss*

And seconding......... er thirding? WW is awesome! I'm definitely getting back into it this weekend........... if only I can remember how far I'd got

Comment

Hehe. If it makes you feel better I'm massivally shipping Josh/Donna..*glares at you and Josi*

*squishes B/B and H/A*

Welcome Trek

As for Bones. *sigh* It broke my heart
                              Spoiler:
                              when A and H split up. I hope they get back together because they so obviously belong together.

See? Occassionally I am capable of sailing a straight ship, tho' personally I prefer the um..crooked ones. *giggles*

What channel (US) is TWW on?
                              Bree, not sure about where you're at, but in PA the ONLY channel it's on is Bravo.

Comment

*looks around*
                                *waves*
                                um hi

WW is awesome! and I love the J/D and CJ/Danny pairings too
                                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X