No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, now I have learned the true purpose of urbandictionary!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

Indeed!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        wood night Jumble you should have some interesting dreams after looking up wood and martin. *LOL*
        Sadly not, I didn't get to sleep until 4am and was up again at 7 No dreams that I can remember You could pack for a week in the bags under my eyes

Originally posted by yessika View Post

The MartinWooHoodStock thread, source of a mountain of interesting but useless information

Comment

((((((Cags)))))

ROFL at the urban dictionary...just looked up "john" (from Shep) and erm...it's bad...can't post the first thing in here...

and also this:
          a very extreamly confusing guy. shows that he has feelings for you sometimes, but then might just randomly stop talking to you at any time. veryy flirtatious. manwhore. willll lead you on. halarious. full of charisma. you have to love him. boys are jealous of him. girls are jealous of the girl he is flirting with at the time..
          not persistant.
          changes moods easily; moody.
          greatest, most annoying person on the face of this earth..yet i still want to be with him..

"i am soooo confused about what to do about John..he is great..but confusingggg. he constantly makes me sad, angryy, or depressed. its upsetting. is it worth it??"
          Weird.

Jann is a dragon....and Jan I don't even wanna post in here

Can I be weird for a second?

I like it to be back on school again even though I hate German(and boring other classes)
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I looked on urbandictionary. It told me nothing I didn't already know about Peter Pan

But it said this

Wendy A wonderful person who gives their all into helping others when they are in need.
            Wendy can be used to describe a girl who is well mannered, gentle, and intelligent.
            Wendy can also be used to describe a girl who is wonderful in relationships or sought out by many men.
            The last one will have me laughing for quite some time
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Thank you for putting up with my self indulgence last night.... ((((Woohoos))))

Sometimes, a good vent among people who will listen without predjudice is all you need to put life back in perspective.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *huggles Cags*

Benjamin looks gorgeous with his cake Do you call him Ben? Or is he a "Benjamin" Benjamin?

...my brother's name is Benjamin...and I have taken to calling him Benjabubs...he's 22...I'm not sure how he feels about it
              I bet he hates you now.

He's Benjamin on his birth certificate and I was very insistent I would never shorten it even if others did but *sigh* I was the first person to do it. I don't actually care though - he can be whatever he wants to be. One of the reasons we gave him that name was because it is flexible (Ben, Benjamin, Benny, Benjy etc.) and he could chose himself as he got older what he prefers. He does like to go around declaring quite loudly his full name (middle name included) or that he's "Super Ben".

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Wood = Something hard that you must rub regularly to keep shiny. Wood can be found in lots of places, like in your son or daughter's bedroom. You can do many things with wood, like knock it, pound it or sit on it. People often enjoy using their wood, usually for productive activities or fun and entertainment.
              "I've got some hard wood, I'm gonna go upstairs and work on it".

:blinks:

Umm....

Ok so I looked up Cags:

The name given to a set of testicles

So I then I thought try Carrie because that's oft used for me:

hottest girl ever. always hard to get. sassy and classy at the same time. stunning eyes that draws you in. gorgeous and sexy. usually looks for independence and always good at everything.

OK I liked that one but how about real/full name:

Caroline is extremely fine - Most Caroline's have a nice booty - And in some cases use a golden calculator to divide - Fellas love her - Ladies hate her.

The booty bit is right - ish. Large booty, certainly. Hubby says it's nice. I think someone need to explain what that bit about golden calculators is though. I have a feeling it might be dirty but it's over my head.

So then I did hubby's:

The sexiest thing on the freaking Earth. The ****ing hottest person in the world.

Well I think so.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry I missed the urban dictionary last night, here's a few more definitions...

"Dan"
                A man of unusual humor, consistently finding strange, and lewd comments amusing and/or entertaining in a way as to prevoke violent and uncontrolled outbursts of laughter.

"Shea"
                the act of doing olympic-like moves in the bedroom *dies laughing*

"Sarai"
                this is a type of girl that you want to meet no matter what. shes some what dumb but you'll love her any way. you gotta meet this girl she'll change you.

"Dave"
                1. Beloved

2. Better than David

3. The Model of Perfect. No man can come close to the glory of that
                which is Dave. Dave's are artistic and funny always knowing how to lay
                down a good massage. Skills that come with Dave include major dexterity
                in all matters and extentions of limbs and the... what not. Daves have the
                largest units, brains, and balls. Don't mess with a Dave.
                - hmmm...not so much

Comment

Martin means: A guy who acts shy but actually has a big penis -
                  "That guy is quiet, but he's a martin"

Go look up 'Nad', I dare you!!!!
                  I'm so down with slang that I already knew that.

The MartinWooHoodStock thread, source of a mountain of interesting but useless information
                  Useless?! NuHuh!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Okay...I don't think I wanna search my name...after what I have been reading of others

Ooh anyone watch Lost here?? And if you do...are you as excited as me?? Wheeeeee!!!!

Comment

Eveline = a gorgeous girl. very beautiful. enjoys playing sports, generally an all-around good person.
                      I wish I was like an Eveline, they're so cool. every loves them.

Eve = Proof that God is unfair.
                      So, ONE lady ate an apple and now all of womenhood have to suffer PMS? Where's the logic in that?

I've never watched Lost, sorry.

Comment

Eveline = a gorgeous girl. very beautiful. enjoys playing sports, generally an all-around good person.
                        I wish I was like an Eveline, they're so cool. every loves them.

Eve = Proof that God is unfair.
                        So, ONE lady ate an apple and now all of womenhood have to suffer PMS? Where's the logic in that?

I've never watched Lost, sorry.

I hadn't considered that before. Madness!

Eve, I've never watched Lost either, but sometimes I wish I did because I feel so out of the circle.

Sarai, those are too funny

Poor Cags *hugs* Though, I like the definition, it's not you... nuh uh
                        Last edited by m_wendy_r; 02 February 2010, 04:27 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I'm so down with slang that I already knew that.
                          I'm shocked!!

Useless?! NuHuh!
                          Ok, so what use is it apart from making us all giggle? Conversation opener for when I meet Martin? "Hi Martin, nice to meet you. Do you know what 'Martin' means according to the urban dictionary?" *tries desperately to look into his eyes and not check for proof*

Can't see that being a good idea somehow
                          Last edited by Jumble; 02 February 2010, 04:43 AM.

Comment

ROFL on the Eve thing Yes, poor us ...suffering from this aweful thing.

And sorry I don't watch Lost. I tried S1 but I couldn't hold my attention to it...I do watch the summary episodes but overall I don't watch it

Still avoiding my own definition...and y'all don't you dare it to look Shep up in there. Just no. Makes me sad.

*hops around* Lunch break and I'm hungry...but already ate *sob* Must. Resist. Urge. To. Buy. More.
                            sigpic

Comment

Jumble I'd love to see how that wood play out...

Or would I? *arches eyebrow*

Comment

Rlly?? Well besides the sport thing it is acurate

And honestly the PMS, it wasn't me!!!! But it explains why mine are so bad though.

Comment

Working...
                                X