No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A women named Amanda is typically very beautiful with an incredible body and nice eyes. They are known to be very loveable. Amandas are envied by other women.

oh yeah!
    sigpic

Comment

Michael = A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.

Michael a very cool person.

*sigh*

Comment

(((((Jumble)))))
        sigpic

Comment

Paul: A common given name for males, derived from the Roman surname Paulus (Latin: "small" or "humble"). Put simply, it is the greatest name to grace the Earth. Seriously. It is the best name in existance.
          sigpic

Comment

Did you see what Amanda was? (As in AT )

A women named Amanda is typically very beautiful with an incredible body and nice eyes. They are known to be very loveable. Amandas are envied by other women.
            Edit- (((((Jumble))))))))

Edit 2- And Bree beat me to it with the AT thing!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Julie = Sweet and downy haired girl, changable, and often misunderstood and complex. A fearful creature as well as highly loyal. She will rule your affection and once you have hers it will be forever.

"You will love Julie forever".

Sweet and downy haired???? The rest I agree with

Comment

(((Jumble)))

Let's see...Andy is... Er....nevermind!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  (((Jumble)))

Let's see...Andy is... Er....nevermind!
                  True?

Comment

Oh, this is interesting.......... I was starting to think that they were only giving positive, nice, meanings, but this is my ex...

David = A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd.

So they are true

Comment

Charmaine: The girl who is more beautiful than any other and more crazy than any other.

I'll vouch for the second part as I am married to her. *LOL*
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm confused by the name thing...
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh yeah, this one is right on the button! (toy-boy from many years ago)

Kevin = basicilly a kid with a huge dick. looks great, smells great, and all the ladies want him. great at sports also. great sense of humor.

Comment

Why confused Wendy? We're looking them up on urbandictionary.com..........

Lucky you Bree

What the heck am I doing up at this hour?

Have to start work in five hours

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

woodnight Jumbly!!! *huggles*

Hehehe, Urbandictionary is FUN!
                              sigpic

Comment

wood night Jumble you should have some interesting dreams after looking up wood and martin. *LOL*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X