The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    I suspect, if we took a poll on it (or even a pole ) RDA would be overwhelming voted "We don't care if he is a PTB or not, just show us to damn thunk willya!"
    *redirects Cags to the RDA thunk thread*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *redirects Cags to the RDA thunk thread*

You're kidding right? I've been there. They are... intense and interesting. No no, I'm good here, ta. Just feed me the odd bit of RDA thunk from time to time, and I am happy.

I guess I better run in and huggle folks properly huh!

Extra special squishy ones for LJ and all those positive vibes still ebbing out across the water to you and your mom.

I've had a great day. Benjabubs is three! What happened to my little baby boy?

He had a great day too. He liked the chocolate cake:

(click the thumbnail for bigger)

In case you were wondering just how thick that butter icing was...

Actually I am resisting the urge to have a bit of a self indulgent rant/whinge about something... Must. Not. Let. It. Get. To. Me. ...

*sigh*

Anyhoo.....erm... Woohoo!!!
      sigpic

Comment

*awws at Benjabubs*
        *huggles Cags*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

You know...if Bree gets AT we should get at least one pic of RDA...*crosses arms and raises eyebrow*

For LJ and Me (And Cags and Josi and Sarai and Jann...)

AT is a PTB neener, neener neener.*dances nekkid*

Also, since there are soooooo many RDA fans here...where is my nice, large pic of RDA in profile? I've only been asking like forever! *since this morning*

AT is a PTB, RDA is NOT!!

And it's not Wednesday

Ok, we'll make it Tuesday......... that means tomorrow, right?
          Um...checks calendar...yup!
          sigpic

Comment

You're kidding right? I've been there. They are... intense and interesting. No no, I'm good here, ta. Just feed me the odd bit of RDA thunk from time to time, and I am happy.

Extra special squishy ones for LJ and all those positive vibes still ebbing out across the water to you and your mom.

[URL=http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Majikthize/Benjamin/?action=view&current=P2010074.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Majikthize/Benjamin/th_P2010074.jpg[/URL]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Majikthize/Benjamin/th_P2010068.jpg

Actually I am resisting the urge to have a bit of a self indulgent rant/whinge about something... Must. Not. Let. It. Get. To. Me. ...

*sigh*

My thoughts exactly!

And awwww he's so adorable. And hey that cake doesn't look half bad!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

You don't have to talk to them, just ogle the pics

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Majikthize/Benjamin/th_P2010074.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Majikthize/Benjamin/th_P2010068.jpg
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN

Cake looks perfect to me

*sigh*

Oh go on, you know you want to

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *runs in, a weeny bit tipsy*
                *huggles everyone, especially LJ* Still thinking of you and your family hun, positive vibes crossing the Atlantic to you all the time
                *stumbles out*
                *sings* Josi is dr-unk, Josi is dr-unk

Was it whisky or whiskey? I tend to find whiskey nicer, much smoother all round than whisky.

Although having said that rum is generally the way too go for spirits. Jumble I know you don't like spirits but have you tried rum, a soft vanilla rum like Sailor Jerry's is lovely?

Sarai Bones is great! It only gets better! Oh and do you have a livejournal account? Or was that just a coincidence on the SJ comm on LJ?
                THAT WAS ME!!! First ever win in an icon competition !!! *faints*

Oh and Josi and Sarai...(TWW talk and spoilers for season 5 episodes)
                Spoiler:
                So like I've said before TWW comes on before I leave for school in the morning and I watch the first 30 minutes and the last 15 minutes (I have to take a shower which is why I lose the 15 minutes in between ) and there was a really good episode on from S5! It was a lock down episode and they take the president into the basement and Josh gets stuck with some CIA lady...

Anyway so at 9 another WW episode comes on and I was getting ready to go...and I look at the TV and there's an explosion! I squeak and turn to my dad "Who was in the limo?! Was it a blonde woman?!" my dad says he thought it was and I'm like "AHH!! *falls over", my dad says "Why? Is that someone's girlfriend?" I say no but it's one of the people from the main ships on the WW, so I stayed until after the commercials and they start talking about Donna and I totally screeched!

My dad, awesome dad that he is, got me the episode so I can watch it when I come home tonight so I can see what happens! *squees*
                Spoiler:
                OMG those episodes are amazing. Get the tissues ready, seriously.

Don't know what they are playing at showing The Ticket next though, doesn't make any sense

You know...if Bree gets AT we should get at least one pic of RDA...*crosses arms and raises eyebrow*

For LJ and Me (And Cags and Josi and Sarai and Jann...)

*runs off to watch more Bones*

Been doing some internet research (I know, very naughty) and am I right in saying I have to wait until Season 5 for something to happen between Booth and Brennan??

Oh and Happy Birthday Benjamin !!

*huggles Cags*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Guess I deserved that though

Was it whisky or whiskey? I tend to find whiskey nicer, much smoother all round than whisky.

Although having said that rum is generally the way too go for spirits. Jumble I know you don't like spirits but have you tried rum, a soft vanilla rum like Sailor Jerry's is lovely?
                  Definitely whisky. I do prefer whiskey too, but it was whisky that was on offer I'm totally with you on rum though, mmmm. I'm particularly partial to Bundaberg - dark Aussie rum, niiice

I know, I just saw!!! Awesome job hun, really well done!!!

Spoiler:

Don't know what they are playing at showing The Ticket next though, doesn't make any sense
                  Spoiler:
                  *squees* Seconding the need for tissues too
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

*runs off to watch more Bones*

Been doing some internet research (I know, very naughty) and am I right in saying I have to wait until Season 5 for something to happen between Booth and Brennan??

Oh and Happy Birthday Benjamin !!

*huggles Cags*
                    Bones:

Spoiler:
                    Technically, nothing has happened as yet. *arches eyebrow* But to the well-trained shipper eye, a great deal is going on...
                    sigpic

Comment

You certainly did Josi

Mmm rum...definitely dark rum not white rum *makes face* have you ever tried Sailor Jerrys? A lot of 'industry' folk think it's beneath them but I love it. Will usually have a bottle in residence so you should try it when you're here!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Bones:

Spoiler:
                      Technically, nothing has happened as yet. *arches eyebrow* But to the well-trained shipper eye, a great deal is going on...
                      Spoiler:
                      I get that. Lots of looks and subtle hints. I'm enjoying it though, trying not to rush through it too much. Where are you up to in the US then? Because from my internet snooping it looked to be like something was going to happen/had happened in Season 5? I know I shouldn't be spoilering myself but I just can't help it

Comment

You certainly did Josi

Mmm rum...definitely dark rum not white rum *makes face* have you ever tried Sailor Jerrys? A lot of 'industry' folk think it's beneath them but I love it. Will usually have a bottle in residence so you should try it when you're here!
                        Nope, never tried it, but can't say I'd say no if you have a bottle in residence
                        sigpic

Comment

WW
                          Spoiler:
                          An hour until I watch it!! *grabs tissures before falling over*

Bones
                          Spoiler:
                          We're up to something like that 14th episode of S5...and yes what LJ said, especially with some character development...if you pick up on things along the way, a LOT is going on.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I used to drink rum, and it's not that I don't like spirits, it's that they don't like me I love Vodka, Bacardi, Jim Beam, Southern Comfort....... but they tend to hit my stomach and bounce right back up Probably because I drank far too much of them in my youth

Comment

You certainly did Josi

Spoiler:
                              I get that. Lots of looks and subtle hints. I'm enjoying it though, trying not to rush through it too much. Where are you up to in the US then? Because from my internet snooping it looked to be like something was going to happen/had happened in Season 5? I know I shouldn't be spoilering myself but I just can't help it
                              Spoiler:
                              Yes, I tend to savor the little hints. We're up to season 5 ep 13.
                              sigpic

Comment

I used to drink rum, and it's not that I don't like spirits, it's that they don't like me I love Vodka, Bacardi, Jim Beam, Southern Comfort....... but they tend to hit my stomach and bounce right back up Probably because I drank far too much of them in my youth
                                *huggles* Well at least there's always the vino

WW
                                Spoiler:
                                *picks up Amanda* I wood say "Have fun" but it's not really that kind of episode .

Bones
                                Spoiler:
                                Ok, well looking forward to seeing how things turn out

Comment

Working...
                                X