Clear All

Cake? Muffins? Yum

Congrats on
    20,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jas

*huggles woohoos*

Dallas Comic-Con OT
    Spoiler:
    I just when to day one (of two) of Comic-Con here in Dallas and guess what I find?

Stargate stuff... lots and lots of Stargate stuff
    I wish I had enough money to spend on all the lovely things I wanted to buy
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Congrats Jas! We all knew you were a blabber mouth, now we have proof! (Yes, I'm allowed to say that. Cause she knows I mean it in the nicest possible way.)

*huggles LJ* Glad to see you made it home safe!

Yessika, you're making me jealous!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Welcome home LJ

Get some rest

Comment

Thanks for all the congrats guys!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Congrats Jas! We all knew you were a blabber mouth, now we have proof! (Yes, I'm allowed to say that. Cause she knows I mean it in the nicest possible way.)

*huggles LJ* Glad to see you made it home safe!

Yessika, you're making me jealous!
          You're not the first to call me blabbermouth. Probably won't be the last.

((((LJ))))
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome home LJ *hugs*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome home, LJ. *hugs*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*creeps into thread*

Hmm, broccoli brownies, not a bad idea...

(((((((((((LJ)))))))))))))

Comment

I could do with some, I'm soooo booooored

Any ideas to keep me busy?

Comment

Ugh. Morning, Woohoos. Didn't get enough sleep last night. Kids were wired. Are wired. They were up late and woke up early. *snuggles up to Joe*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Ugh. Morning, Woohoos. Didn't get enough sleep last night. Kids were wired. Are wired. They were up late and woke up early. *snuggles up to Joe*
                      I can sympathise, Lee and Joel were here for the night and didn't go to bed until nearly 2am My fault entirely. I don't see them so often lately so I tend to hang on to every minute I can

They watched Kali and positively howled when I told them there wood be no more Sanctuary until S2 starts

Just dropped them off at Anderson's for lunch with their Dad

Comment

Congrats Jas on 20,000 posts!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hey Woohoos!

LJ Glad you made it home safely. *huggles* Hope the kidlings exhuast themselves soon and flop down in front of a good movie or something so you can secretly nap in the corner...yeah I know. Unlikely.

*huggles Jumble for a self inflicted late night* Bet it was worth every moment with them though.

I couldn't sleep last night. Benjabubs was a bit poorly yesterday (ear ache) and he went downhill so fast, knocked me for six a bit. I spent all night lying in bed waiting for the inevitable moment when he would wake up and need comfort. Amazingly that never happened; he slept right through and is right as rain today. Huh!

Well, the chocolate cake looks fine with the chocolate icing on it, and the number 3 picked out in smarties. Hopefully I've shoved so much icing and buttercream in/on it that anyone who has a bite will find their teeth drop out before they realise the actual sponge bit is not, erm, very spongey.
                          Now I just have to figure out how the heck I'm supposed to wrap up a 6ft trampoline... Hmm!

Charles and me are tentatively planning another one of our infamous cocktail parties for his 60th this year - ok well, they're only infamous for the way I tend to fall out of things like, the door, a tent, my dress... but I digress... I got to thinking/wondering if there's a cocktail called a WooHoo. There isn't, but there is a Woo Woo...

http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/991

... and I've never let it stop be inventing new ones before so I am thinking, swap out the peach schnapps for, say apple or cherry schnapps and rename it...

*wonders if I have any of that rather delish strawberry schnapps left?*

*goes to check cocktail cabinet suppplies*

*goes to check for more suitable clothing*

*bounces on sofa for good measure*
                          sigpic

Comment

Woooooooooohoooooooo! Congratulations Jas! You have more stars than Jack does now!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Hey Woohoos!

LJ Glad you made it home safely. *huggles* Hope the kidlings exhuast themselves soon and flop down in front of a good movie or something so you can secretly nap in the corner...yeah I know. Unlikely.

*huggles Jumble for a self inflicted late night* Bet it was worth every moment with them though.

I couldn't sleep last night. Benjabubs was a bit poorly yesterday (ear ache) and he went downhill so fast, knocked me for six a bit. I spent all night lying in bed waiting for the inevitable moment when he would wake up and need comfort. Amazingly that never happened; he slept right through and is right as rain today. Huh!

Well, the chocolate cake looks fine with the chocolate icing on it, and the number 3 picked out in smarties. Hopefully I've shoved so much icing and buttercream in/on it that anyone who has a bite will find their teeth drop out before they realise the actual sponge bit is not, erm, very spongey.
                            Now I just have to figure out how the heck I'm supposed to wrap up a 6ft trampoline... Hmm!

Charles and me are tentatively planning another one of our infamous cocktail parties for his 60th this year - ok well, they're only infamous for the way I tend to fall out of things like, the door, a tent, my dress... but I digress... I got to thinking/wondering if there's a cocktail called a WooHoo. There isn't, but there is a Woo Woo...

http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/991

... and I've never let it stop be inventing new ones before so I am thinking, swap out the peach schnapps for, say apple or cherry schnapps and rename it...

*wonders if I have any of that rather delish strawberry schnapps left?*

*goes to check cocktail cabinet suppplies*

*goes to check for more suitable clothing*

*bounces on sofa for good measure*
                            *huggles for Benjabubs* Glad he's feeling better - just in time for his birthday cake to send him into a sugar coma

Should we be worried about this new WooHoo cocktail? *is rather glad I'm tee-total*
                            sigpic

Comment

*groans and clutches head in rememberance of Woo Woo cocktails with a twist*
                              Seriously, one of the drunkenmost nights of my student years was when we made a massive vat of Woo Woo, only we added orange juice as well as the cranberry, vodka and peach schnapps, and didn't exactly measure things all that well, and ended up with a tooth-rottingly sweet pink concoction that was absolutely lethally alcoholic
                              Good night though... *reminisces fondly*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

@ Josiane Oh how I wish I'd had the opportunity to go to College/Uni, what fun times I've missed

Cags you are going to post a pic of the birthday cake aren't you??? Has to be done

And don't worry, in my experience 3 year olds just lick the icing/cream off and leave the cake no matter how good/bad it is

*waves to Oma*

Comment

Working...
                                X