Clear All

I feel like tigger from Winnie the Pooh

*bounces*

The Whoop de Dooper bounce

EDIT: and just got confirmation from my ticket YAY
    sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

from Kes Re: Damian Kindler/other Cast/Crew : Twitter/Facebook Updates - Possible Spoilers!!
      @caroleapple So much great footage for the Season 2 #Sanctuary DVDs. Could do a box set of the box sets!
      *bounces*

*runz out*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I bet we've all secretly got a pair hidden away somewhere

No idea what you're talking about? La la la ...dum de dum...

The fur trimmed ones chafe less.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        So we're going to have a mini-skype-shipmeet in amongst the real one? Awesome! My laptop has a webcam and skype so I can bring it too if that would help

Wow, getting really excited about it now!!!

*bounces and runs around in circles*
        I know.

We could line up a bunch of laptops with skype on them, one of each of those not able to come, then stand behind them, take a picture and we'll all be there.

*huggles LJ and Jasmina*

It's Benjabubs birthday on Monday so I made a cake today. Well, when I say made I mean burnt, and when I say cake I mean sorry looking flat thing that you could slide under a door, but, heh, when I've scraped off the charcoal, stuffed it full of chocolate cream and slathered it with icing nobody will notice the difference. They didn't last year or the year before that anyway... or they were just too polite to say so.

Next year, I'm just going to buy one.
        sigpic

Comment

*jumps in* Just went on date #4! la la la la la laaaaaaaaaa

*will reply to other posts later...must sing mroe*
          sigpic

Comment

Cags - When there's chocolate cream and icing, who the heck cares what the cake turned out like anyway? I'm sure it'll be great!

*happy dances for Bekki*
            sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to drop off hugs to LJ and Jas.

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
              Yes, and on that note, Jumble, I would appreciate some pics of Damian...... (Not to be greedy, of course, but I just can't help it... )

Anyway, on a totally different note, I've been watching the Damian + Martin...Wood + Amanda commentaries on the Sanctuary season 1 episodes, and I have to admit, in the first three Damian was...practically an idiot. But he promptly got better, thankfully. Calmed down a bit, started to use that wit of his, and said some great things. Did anyone else listen to the commentary for The Five where he imitated a pirate?

...Yup, that was good.

And then in the commentary for Kush, he was quoting some director who apparently said "The best revenge? Shoot the script as written." Of course, everyone knows who it is, except for me. And Damian has to rub it in by saying that he thinks a lot of people know who he's talking about. So I finally figure it out (or so I think) and say "Peter DeLuise!" And what does Damian say approximately 1.5 seconds later?

Did you know that DK was featured in a magazine called Canadian Screenwriter last year? I had purchased a copy for one of my fellow tour attendees who was outside Canada. DK's wife took it to DK to autograph it for her and then he brought it out to her.

You could order them from the publisher as well but I'm not sure if they are still available to back order.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Jann booked ticket

Squee!

EDIT

*huggles LJ*
                Woohood!!! So excited !

Comment

Of course it does! And we all had to do it for the first time last year so I know how you feel And I still haven't done my submissions because everything I look at I think is rubbish

I have managed to pick out some though, and I'll be posting them later It's all for fun you know
                  Jumble! Everything I've seen of yours is awesome! Can't believe you think it's rubbish.
                  *iz not rubbish*

Yep, I blame her too But those brushes are absolutely brilliant
                  *waves to TPI*
                  Not so secret anymore

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  *runs through and huggles Woohoos*

I'm so glad this month is ending soon...
                  *hugs Jas* *Still missing casual tosses of icons.*
                  Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  No idea what you're talking about? La la la ...dum de dum...

The fur trimmed ones chafe less.
                  Exactly why they would be useful for the imminent capture of a certain person. I repeat "woodn't want to hurt his precious wristies"

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  It's Benjabubs birthday on Monday so I made a cake today. Well, when I say made I mean burnt, and when I say cake I mean sorry looking flat thing that you could slide under a door, but, heh, when I've scraped off the charcoal, stuffed it full of chocolate cream and slathered it with icing nobody will notice the difference. They didn't last year or the year before that anyway... or they were just too polite to say so.

Next year, I'm just going to buy one.
                  Oh! Wish I could send you one of mine! I put myself through school working at a bakery and I bake a mean cake. *pats self on back*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *jumps in* Just went on date #4! la la la la la laaaaaaaaaa

*will reply to other posts later...must sing more*
                  Sounds like it was a very good date! *hugs bekki*
                  *getting closer and closer to not having to share Amanda...now if I can just eliminate Jas...mwahahaa*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  Cags - When there's chocolate cream and icing, who the heck cares what the cake turned out like anyway? I'm sure it'll be great!

*happy dances for Bekki*
                  What she said ^^^

*huggles LJ*
                  For all the bouncy woohoo's going to shipmeet:
                  sigpic

Comment

Uh, no.

So what pops up on the page but Cag's Naked Bound sig. *looks around suspiciously*

*bounces with the bouncers* Do we need bunny helmets today?

*huggles LJ for support*
                    *huggles Jas for needing it*
                    *huggles Cags for Benjabub's birthday and cake!*
                    *huggles Bree for her migraine*
                    *huggles Jann for posting a Tigger video*
                    *huggles Bekki for date #4*
                    *huggles the rest of the Woohoos just because (why not?)*

Huggles are good.
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                      *hugs WooHoos*
                      *grabs her bunny helmet an hides it*
                      *has an idea for PTB artwork*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz in*

from Kes Re: Damian Kindler/other Cast/Crew : Twitter/Facebook Updates - Possible Spoilers!!
                        @caroleapple So much great footage for the Season 2 #Sanctuary DVDs. Could do a box set of the box sets!
                        *bounces*

*runz out*
                        Ooooh, great!!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        <snip>
                        Did you know that DK was featured in a magazine called Canadian Screenwriter last year? I had purchased a copy for one of my fellow tour attendees who was outside Canada. DK's wife took it to DK to autograph it for her and then he brought it out to her.

You could order them from the publisher as well but I'm not sure if they are still available to back order.
                        Oh, I would love that...thanks for the heads-up! I'll look around for that. (And it's good to know that Damian actually autographs things. Might end up fainting if he ever autographed something for me, but I'd still love it )

-----

EDIT

Unfortunately, I just looked up that magazine, and there are no back issues available. At all. And the only thing on Ebay is the Spring 2007 issue. So I think that's the end of that.

Oh, well. At least there'll be plenty of special features on the season 2 DVD! I hope...
                        Last edited by Teal'c_PI; 30 January 2010, 12:53 PM.
                        sigpic
                        ~the guitarists~

Comment

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 20,000 JASMINA!!!

Holy Hannah that's a lot of posts! And you're a General now, proper four star! *salutes*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

WoooooHoood Jas!!!
                              Congrats!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wow, congrats on 20,000 posts! Way to go!
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X