The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles WhooHoos back*

So...I see from DK's twitter and FB that he's been writing a lot. Probably S3 of Sanctuary, but I know that they've also got something new in the works, so I wonder if it's that. I take a certain comfort in knowing that there's more DK/MW/AT collaboration down the road, should Sanctuary run its course.

And Jumble, I think it's "blah" everywhere today. Could be the time of year. All this icky cold.
    sigpic

Comment

*runz in* Like any of you need to be praying for or thinking positively about me and mine anymore, but we're being considered by another birthmom. What a crazy week! *grabs Joe, smooches* Ah, that helps. *grabs Joe, runz off with him*
      sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Cags said it all pretty much already, so I'm just going to piggyback on her post and say same from me

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Hey Woohoos!

*huggles Sarai* Job hunting is nevr fun at the best of times. I guess the only thing is, the more you apply for, the more interviews you will have and the more experience you will get. Something will come up for you soon enough. Have faith in yourself.

*huggles LJ* Aw pesky migraines. Good news about your mom. Here's hoping the prognosis continues in that direction for a while yet.

*huggles Bree* Fur babies... yes, absolutely part of the family. I hope your kitty is going to be ok.

*huggles Bekki* heh, what, yeah why not. Happy Australia day (probably missed it now haven't I? ) Go for it with the new fella.

*huggles APA* NIce to see you here.

*huggles everyone I am sure I should have huggled but have forgotten to do so.*

I have been popping in and out all day but just feeling really blah today. I couldn't even drum up the enthusiasm to tackle the moutain of emails and phonecalls I had waiting for me workwise. Hmm, thinking about it, logging on and seeing them is probably why I haave been blah all day.

(((((Woohoos)))))
        Plus extra finger-crossing for LJ and admiring looks at Nad's sigs

*flops on couch*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *runz in* Like any of you need to be praying for or thinking positively about me and mine anymore, but we're being considered by another birthmom. What a crazy week! *grabs Joe, smooches* Ah, that helps. *grabs Joe, runz off with him*
          Oh no, there's no such thing as too many positive vibes.

*buries LJ under a mahoosive pile of possy vibes*

Fingers crossed. Really really hard and I ain't uncrossing them until you get there.

*gets slightly excited for LJ*

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaasepleasepleasepleasepleaseletthisbetheo ne

Beautiful sigs Nad.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks WooHoos!

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
            *huggles WhooHoos back*

So...I see from DK's twitter and FB that he's been writing a lot. Probably S3 of Sanctuary, but I know that they've also got something new in the works, so I wonder if it's that. I take a certain comfort in knowing that there's more DK/MW/AT collaboration down the road, should Sanctuary run its course.

And Jumble, I think it's "blah" everywhere today. Could be the time of year. All this icky cold.
            *happy sighs*
            Yes. DK must work!

*crosses fingers*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey... Sometimes the reply button does take you to advanced reply... Hm.

I forgot:

*giggles*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Oh no, there's no such thing as too many positive vibes.

*buries LJ under a mahoosive pile of possy vibes*

Fingers crossed. Really really hard and I ain't uncrossing them until you get there.

*gets slightly excited for LJ*

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaasepleasepleasepleasepleaseletthisbetheo ne

Beautiful sigs Nad.
                Woooo! Feeling the mahoosive positive vibes! Baby isn't due till July, and Birthmom is taking the decision process slowly. But, she's pretty much narrowed it down to us and one other family.
                sigpic

Comment

*crosses fingers, toes and everything else that can be crossed* I really hope she chooses you!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Hey... Sometimes the reply button does take you to advanced reply... Hm.

I forgot:

*giggles*
                  *giggles* that just makes me giggle LOL

*runs out again*
                  sigpic

Comment

Woooo! Feeling the mahoosive positive vibes! Baby isn't due till July, and Birthmom is taking the decision process slowly. But, she's pretty much narrowed it down to us and one other family.

Well I'm quite pleased I didn't say fingers, toes and legs crossed now...

Ah well she HAS to chose you because you're so Awesome. I believe. Yes, yes I do.

APA, yes I think that's it realy. It's cold and miserable and there's nothing to look forward for months on end. January seems like such a long month after all the excitement of Christmas.
                    Actually, that's not strictly true because I have loads of birthdays to look forward to next month. Benjabubs is on Monday (was also sister in law's birthday but she is no longer with us), his younger cousin on Tuesday, his older cousin on Wednesday and then his nanny's the following Tuesday... then I get a break until the 25th and then another three one after the other. Ah February! A month so short of days yet so expensive!

*giggles at Nad's bunny helmet*
                    sigpic

Comment

Cags, that's a LOT of b-days! How old will your little man be?

And yes. I think you nailed it about nothing to look forward to (on a grand scale, anyway... ) in these post-Christmas/Pre-springtime months.

*throws things at MGM* If only we had a direct to DVD movie coming out soon....*grumble* *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey all you Woohoos.... (((WOOHOO)))

*runs out of thread.... nekkid*

Comment

And yes. I think you nailed it about nothing to look forward to (on a grand scale, anyway... ) in these post-Christmas/Pre-springtime months.

*throws things at MGM* If only we had a direct to DVD movie coming out soon....*grumble* *sigh*

He's going to be three. Eh? How did that happen? I swear I only popped him out yesterday.
                          Oh well that's it. I refuse to let him grow any older after that. Or he won't be my baby boy anymore.

We have bought him a trampoline for his birthday (since he likes bouncing on the sofa, bed, you name it). In the summer we'll have that, the pool, his slide and his swing up in the garden. I think I may put a sign up charging entry to the garden. Tired, worn out and stressed mummies can go sit in the arbour sipping wine while the kids run about.

Ah yes, Movie #3, if only! *sigh*

At least there'll be Sanctuary.

*waves at Tanie*
                          sigpic

Comment

*fingers crossed for LJ, sends good vibes and more prayers your way* If anyone deserves some good news, it's you! *huggles*

Wow Cags! Lots of birthdays! My brother's is on next Wednesday...I should probably try to find him something...oh...I wonder if I can make him something? Like a WP? Because he's so supportive of my obsession with PB... *wanders off*

*giggle snorts at Nad*

On another note...I considered changing my major for college today... Erg...I wish I could just see 10 years into my future and know what I'm going to be doing. I hate these life making decisions! Two paths diverged in a yellow wood... (Oh look Wood! ) *is so confused*

*throws things at MGM too* But we have Sanctuary to look forward to in the fall so there's that...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

But October is soooooooooooo far away!

Three, Cags? Oh...that's a great age! My baby-boy will be 17 this summer...*sniff*. And yes...it seems like I just popped him out yesterday too. (Although since he's 6'4" that would really have been...um...painful... )
                              sigpic

Comment

But October is soooooooooooo far away!

Three, Cags? Oh...that's a great age! My baby-boy will be 17 this summer...*sniff*. And yes...it seems like I just popped him out yesterday too. (Although since he's 6'4" that would really have been...um...painful... )
                                My baby- boy will be 30 in July

Comment

Working...
                                X