• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Aww!
    Yes. The kiss on the cheek is good. *nods*

It's been shipped over to Europe.
    *looks at snowy winter wonderland outside*
    Can you ship some over my way? I wantz it back...

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Yay, glad to hear it went well! But ouchies for the sunburn .

Do it do it do it!!! You are more than welcome!!! To be honest we were going to struggle with Josi, Jumble, Oma, Jann and Wendy staying so what's another Woohoo to add to the group!!

That came out a bit wrong.

Still the point is please pleeeease come !!! We'll only miss you and lament if you're not there

That's brilliant, I almost wish you could keep it, but I suppose that wood be slightly unethical .

I could do with a Woohug...
    Spoiler:

On Friday I got a couple of calls from companies inviting me for interview today. As you know I've been getting a little ancy about the job situation and so was SUPER excited when they phoned. Like any good interviewee I started doing my research on the internet and it turns out there were quite a few dodgy stories about these companies . Apparently they were being set up really quickly praying on unempoloyed and desperate graduates because of the recession promising quick career advancement and loads of training. They did offer the advancement but only if you were willing to poop over everyone else and be, well, cutthroat. That and the jobs were mostly sales based although it didn't mention that on the advert .

I immediately cancelled the interviews but I can't pretend I'm not a bit gutted. Imagine getting someone's hopes up like that only to dash them! How can people do things like that *shakes head*

So, anyhoo, back to the drawing board I guess .
    (((((Sarai)))) That so stinks! *huggles*

*huggles rest of woohoos*

And I forgot to mention that I love the hair Oma!

Okay it was 60 degrees Fahrenheit this morning...but tomorrow it's supposed to be 39 and into the 20's by the end of the week! *kicks weather*

I'm stuck for 3 hours at my college and the boredom is starting to kick in...and Jann's not on YIM to keep me company!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Do it do it do it!!! You are more than welcome!!! To be honest we were going to struggle with Josi, Jumble, Oma, Jann and Wendy staying so what's another Woohoo to add to the group!!

Spoiler:

On Friday I got a couple of calls from companies inviting me for interview today. As you know I've been getting a little ancy about the job situation and so was SUPER excited when they phoned. Like any good interviewee I started doing my research on the internet and it turns out there were quite a few dodgy stories about these companies . Apparently they were being set up really quickly praying on unempoloyed and desperate graduates because of the recession promising quick career advancement and loads of training. They did offer the advancement but only if you were willing to poop over everyone else and be, well, cutthroat. That and the jobs were mostly sales based although it didn't mention that on the advert .

I immediately cancelled the interviews but I can't pretend I'm not a bit gutted. Imagine getting someone's hopes up like that only to dash them! How can people do things like that *shakes head*

So, anyhoo, back to the drawing board I guess .
      Just to add to the struggle, I will come too!

*hugs for the interviews*
      Drat!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        *huggles woohoos*
        I'm in between classes procrastinating instead of eating

*runs out of thread nekkid*
        *shakes head*
        Not eaing is bad!

...Why do I suddenly feel the need to watch Joe's food photography?
        *shrugs*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Can you ship some over my way? I wantz it back...

I'm stuck for 3 hours at my college and the boredom is starting to kick in...and Jann's not on YIM to keep me company!
        Nope. I'm going to sit on it and hold on.

*hugs for boredom*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*has no snow, no rain only cold...*

I want snow.

Actually I don't...I want warmth...aka I want spring summer...tanning, enjoying the sun, going out again on long walks...*sigh* It being light in the evening instead of dark...

*sigh* I dislike the winter. Except for when I'm hybernating...

I have a life sometimes ya know.
          sigpic

Comment

Just to add to the struggle, I will come too!
            You wood be very very welcome

Where is Jumble today ?

Comment

To those with a lifejournal account...
              Is it worth getting one if I have no desire to be part of any specific groups or to enter challenges and stuff?

You wood be very very welcome

Where is Jumble today ?
              Hm. Yeah... Maybe if Uni, the wallet and the Eurostar agree and make my life better... Who knows?

I was wondering the same thing...

sigpic

Comment

*pouts* buuuuuuuuut I wanna meet Nad too. You've gotta come....or I have to go to Amsterdam one day so we can meet I mean...I've met shippers from other countries but not from my own...that's wrong

And I have no idea where Jumble is. I saw something of her on FB earlier on(farmville or so...I always get updates from others how their progress in the game is ...no idea why )
                sigpic

Comment

To those with a lifejournal account...
                  Is it worth getting one if I have no desire to be part of any specific groups or to enter challenges and stuff?

Hm. Yeah... Maybe if Uni, the wallet and the Eurostar agree and make my life better... Who knows?

I was wondering the same thing...
                  Hmmm...it depends...you could put your letters to the PTB on there if you wanted...or just things about your life and have it friends only so only those that are your friends can read it...it just really depends on if you want to talk about RL or not if you're not going to be doing any artwork related thingers....I guess that doesn't really answer your questions.

Sarai, I was wondering the same thing about Jumble.... *worries*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runs in*

Argh why is my life so busy at the moment?? I don't even know what it's full of, just that it all seems to be rather full and I never seem to have enough time

Oh well.

Oma, the hair looks awesome, so cute!

Bekki, woohood on the date, sounds promising But ouchies for the sunburn - you be careful of that Queensland sun!

Sarai, *hugs* on the job thing - it does all sound very anxiety-inducing but I think you're right to be cautious, you don't want anyone taking advantage of you!

LJ, another dose of massive hugs to you too, because if anyone needs them at the moment it's you

*huggles everyone else too*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm here, just busy with other stuff.

Nad If you want my opinion, LJ is a complete waste of time unless you want to do the artwork/icon challenges. I never use mine.
                      Last edited by Jumble; 25 January 2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *pouts* buuuuuuuuut I wanna meet Nad too. You've gotta come....or I have to go to Amsterdam one day so we can meet I mean...I've met shippers from other countries but not from my own...that's wrong
                        *giggles*

Hmmm...it depends...you could put your letters to the PTB on there if you wanted...or just things about your life and have it friends only so only those that are your friends can read it...it just really depends on if you want to talk about RL or not if you're not going to be doing any artwork related thingers....I guess that doesn't really answer your questions.
                        Ah. Ok, thanks!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        I'm here, just busy with other stuff.

Nad If you want my opintion, LJ is a complete waste of time unless you want to do the artwork/icon challenges. I never use mine.
                        Aww... that just sounds so wrong on this thread!

Thanks for the input. I was looking for fancy storage space for all kinds of stuff, but I guess I'll just keep the site.

sigpic

Comment

Nad giggling is not an answer but I understand it if you're scared of me...I would be too

As for LJ...I wouldn't do it if you don't do artworks/fics. It's the only thing that keeps me there.
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs Josi*

How's the wrist hun?

*huggles Jumble...just cause *

*HUGGLES WOOHOOS*

EDIT: We're going to SE in 185 days

Comment

*Dances in to Spanish guitar music...trips, falls on face*

Ouch.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Nad giggling is not an answer but I understand it if you're scared of me...I would be too

As for LJ...I wouldn't do it if you don't do artworks/fics. It's the only thing that keeps me there.
                                I think we should meet!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *Dances in to Spanish guitar music...trips, falls on face*

Ouch.
                                ...Looks like someone needs a bunny helmet.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X