Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      LOL! Love it, Bree!
      Glad you liked it LJ.
      Wonder what Jumbles reaction will be? *whistles innocently*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        What a coincidence, I too have Jack on my desktop at this very moment. I alternate between, RDA, Martin (courtesy of Jumble's fab WP) and my little man.
        Hehe, three very important men!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        And a really naff webcam, as evidence by the following pic of my hair (spoilered for general crappiness - the photo, not the hair I love the hair!)

Spoiler:
        [ IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/Family/hair.jpg[/IMG]
        The Hair looks great!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        *Huggles woohoos*..*special huggles for LJ*

Sooooo starting to intensely dislike the multiquote thingy

been making a lot of AT art lately so I decided to stop neglecting MW

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...t_martin-1.jpg
        Teehee. Awesome!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Well...I'm off on my first date

*gulps*

full report when I return (assuming you guys want one )
        Dumdumdummmm...
        (Details, please! )
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Your hair looks AWESOME Oma!!! Can't wait to see it in the flesh

*huggles Bekki* although not right now, as on the date that could look a little weird...Um...

Details?!!

Comment

Well, apart from severe sunburn (ouch!!!) the date went really well!!! We chatted and ate fish and chips and had a really nice time. My date was super nice, funny and has a great laugh (and dimples!)

He invited me to his Australia Day BBQ tomorrow, so I guess I'll see what happens then!

Oh, and he gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek. I think that's a good thing, right?

but ouch - Queensland sun is harsh! I don't thin kI've ever been this burnt before!!!
            sigpic

Comment

*jogs in...nekkid*

*waves to woohoos*

*huggles LJ*

Dude... we're getting like a ...monsoon here! Rain and wind...the whole shebang! Whatever happened to snow in the winter anyway?

*waves to woohoos again*

*jogs out to go get ready for school*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Well, apart from severe sunburn (ouch!!!) the date went really well!!! We chatted and ate fish and chips and had a really nice time. My date was super nice, funny and has a great laugh (and dimples!)

He invited me to his Australia Day BBQ tomorrow, so I guess I'll see what happens then!

Oh, and he gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek. I think that's a good thing, right?

but ouch - Queensland sun is harsh! I don't thin kI've ever been this burnt before!!!
                Good to hear that Bekki Ouch for the sunburn though *huggles*

*goes further with cleaning her room/closet*I just found my notebook back...that I looked everywhere for last week
                sigpic

Comment

Aww!
                  Yes. The kiss on the cheek is good. *nods*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Dude... we're getting like a ...monsoon here! Rain and wind...the whole shebang! Whatever happened to snow in the winter anyway?
                  It's been shipped over to Europe.
                  *looks at snowy winter wonderland outside*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Afternoon WooHoos (or morning/middle of the night, wherever you are).

Wow Oma, love the hair! I bet you feel proper special looking so fab too. Nothing lifts your self esteem like a great haircut, IMO.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Hehe, three very important men!

You will notice my husband isn't there. Hmm!

Actually he's being super nice to me today and yesterday. Probably to make up for being a mardy, beligerant slightly bladdered person on Saturday.

Spoiler:
                    He even said (begrudgingly) he doesn't mind if I want to go to the meet up in April! I didn't even ask; I just mention about Jann staying over - thought I'd better since I have offered the house out.
                    What's more, my friend, who lives in Lincolnshire, has suggested Charles and Benjabubs stay with them the weekend so they'd only be an hour away so... now I am thinking... hmm, maybe I could do it?

Could I?

Can I?

Oohh....

Have airbed, will travel.

I had a WooHoo moment this morning. Postie arrived with a letter for someone whom I've never heard of (and could not have lived here for at least 20 years since we've been here 13 and the guys before us 3 years and the guys before them 5 years which I know because my neighbours are quite nosey ). The letter was addressed to a Mr S Sarai.
                    I thought of Dave. Poor poor Dave.

How is everyone today?

Anyone in need of a Woohug? Ah well, here's you go then...

(((((((Woohoos)))))))

Ooeerr... get those new colours!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay, glad to hear it went well! But ouchies for the sunburn .

Actually he's being super nice to me today and yesterday. Probably to make up for being a mardy, beligerant slightly bladdered person on Saturday.

Spoiler:
                      He even said (begrudgingly) he doesn't mind if I want to go to the meet up in April! I didn't even ask; I just mention about Jann staying over - thought I'd better since I have offered the house out.
                      What's more, my friend, who lives in Lincolnshire, has suggested Charles and Benjabubs stay with them the weekend so they'd only be an hour away so... now I am thinking... hmm, maybe I could do it?

Could I?

Can I?

Oohh....

Do it do it do it!!! You are more than welcome!!! To be honest we were going to struggle with Josi, Jumble, Oma, Jann and Wendy staying so what's another Woohoo to add to the group!!

That came out a bit wrong.

Still the point is please pleeeease come !!! We'll only miss you and lament if you're not there

I had a WooHoo moment this morning. Postie arrived with a letter for someone whom I've never heard of (and could not have lived here for at least 20 years since we've been here 13 and the guys before us 3 years and the guys before them 5 years which I know because my neighbours are quite nosey ). The letter was addressed to a Mr S Sarai.
                      I thought of Dave. Poor poor Dave.

That's brilliant, I almost wish you could keep it, but I suppose that wood be slightly unethical .

How is everyone today?

Anyone in need of a Woohug? Ah well, here's you go then...
                      I could do with a Woohug...
                      Spoiler:

On Friday I got a couple of calls from companies inviting me for interview today. As you know I've been getting a little ancy about the job situation and so was SUPER excited when they phoned. Like any good interviewee I started doing my research on the internet and it turns out there were quite a few dodgy stories about these companies . Apparently they were being set up really quickly praying on unempoloyed and desperate graduates because of the recession promising quick career advancement and loads of training. They did offer the advancement but only if you were willing to poop over everyone else and be, well, cutthroat. That and the jobs were mostly sales based although it didn't mention that on the advert .

I immediately cancelled the interviews but I can't pretend I'm not a bit gutted. Imagine getting someone's hopes up like that only to dash them! How can people do things like that *shakes head*

So, anyhoo, back to the drawing board I guess .

Comment

Awesome hair Oma!

Glad your date was fun Bekki and I hope your second one is even better

(((Sarai))) that is terrible!
                        I hope you find a job soon *huggles*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

You will notice my husband isn't there. Hmm!
                          I did notice so...perhaps you should put him in there as well...or let him share space with one of the men...

Spoiler:

Could I?

Can I?

Oohh....

You can do it!

And I gotta contact/ask you about that whole thing

I iz so excited meeting y'all

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          I could do with a Woohug...
                          Spoiler:

On Friday I got a couple of calls from companies inviting me for interview today. As you know I've been getting a little ancy about the job situation and so was SUPER excited when they phoned. Like any good interviewee I started doing my research on the internet and it turns out there were quite a few dodgy stories about these companies . Apparently they were being set up really quickly praying on unempoloyed and desperate graduates because of the recession promising quick career advancement and loads of training. They did offer the advancement but only if you were willing to poop over everyone else and be, well, cutthroat. That and the jobs were mostly sales based although it didn't mention that on the advert .

I immediately cancelled the interviews but I can't pretend I'm not a bit gutted. Imagine getting someone's hopes up like that only to dash them! How can people do things like that *shakes head*

So, anyhoo, back to the drawing board I guess .
                          ((((Sarai)))) That sucks! I really hope you find a good job soon! *kicks jobmarket*
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, it does kinda suck but at least I found out before the interview . *hugs*

Jann I can't wait to meet you either - it's gonna be so much fun !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Thanks guys, it does kinda suck but at least I found out before the interview . *hugs*

Jann I can't wait to meet you either - it's gonna be so much fun !!
                              *hugs* Yes that is good! Think of the positive side of the problem!

It is! *bounces*
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles woohoos*
                                I'm in between classes procrastinating instead of eating

*runs out of thread nekkid*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X