X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah...... gee I wish I could speak Japanese as well as you

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Forgot to say, congrats on the new car Jumble it's super cute!!!

And really does look like a Woody
      Thanks *happy dance*

I know, but I'm just trying to resist

Are you going to have room for us all? Or shall we just stay awake as long as possible and then just fall on the floor?

Edit: It's 2am, I'm off to bed *huggles WooHoos*
      Last edited by Jumble; 22 January 2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ah...... gee I wish I could speak Japanese as well as you
        It was in the picture captions, my dear.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *blinks*

Yep...sure What day?

You had B for help with the translating plus Lies was there who speaks better English than me and also translated me

Oh you remember the time I accidentally started to speak Dutch to you
          Yes, I do, because B and I were like "huh?" It was like, for a moment, I'd lost the ability to understand English, until I realised you were actually speaking Dutch. But you'll be fine, Jann, because practice makes perfect and this is just more practice for you

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Evening *checks clock* all! Sorry I've not been around tonight, had a meeting with my collective girls then went back to relax and ended up watching Singin' in the Rain and Breakfast at Tiffany's. Certainly beats running up and down a bar serving drunken, obnoxious, arrogant students !

*bounces for the shipmeet* *huggles Jann for coming* So excited

*wishes other Woohoos could come too *

*steps up* That'll be me !

That and figuring out where everyone is going to sleep
          That's me sorted then!

See, and I even know my way round Leeds train station, in the sense of, I know where to go when the train arrives instead of standing there going "uhhh, I need signs!"

Jumble, I think your car should be named something cool, like, MR WOOD. Emphasis on the Mr, it makes the cars' status more cool.

I need sleep...
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

"They call me MR. Wood." LOL!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              "They call me MR. Wood." LOL!

Exactly!

It's Wood, Mr Wood.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wood. Mr. Wood.
                sigpic

Comment

*saunters in trying to look innocent*

*sings* Betcha can't guess what I've just done!

I've ordered myself a little pressie......

Well, maybe not so little..........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...isc/modus2.jpg
                  WoW! She's He's a beauty! Congrats!

Ohhhh nice I'll give it some thought

Who's more nervous? Well that kinda depends on whether he's got the slightest idea

*huggles Bree for horrible migraine*
                  Thanks. So far, migraines three - Bree zero. Had another one today . Three days in a row and I had to work. Fortunately today's was a low level one and not the "please kill me and put me out of my misery" kind that i had on Wednesday...progress

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Afternoon Woohoos

*huggles Bekki too* And I can confirm certainly in RL too, as the only person here who's actually met you

*huggles Bree* Hope your cat will be OK!
                  *happy dances with Jumble for car*
                  Will update at the end of my post.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  Rant warning
                  Spoiler:
                  *stomps in with blanket & cuddly penguin tissue box, flops on the sofa with everyone else who's having a crappy week, moans repeatedly about teenagers coming home with pierced lip, offers said teenager up to the highest (or lowest) bidder, generally feels sorry for self, and having got all that out of ones system typing really forcefully on the keyboard, clicks the tv remote and settles in to thunk rda for the rest of the evening, cos that's enough to make anyone feel better*
                  *huggles Oma*

Thanks Oma LOVE that picture.

Thanks for hugs from woohoos

Update OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Kitty Pumpkin is okay for now. The C word as mentioned and can't be entirely ruled out yet but they think she has pancreatitice (sp?) She also has something wrong with her bladder because she lost so much weight so rapidly. She's on antibiotics, anti-nausea meds and special meds for the pancreas. The blood-work will let us know if she has anything worse. Right now the challenge is to get her to eat and drink. They gave her lots of fluids with potassium and B vitamins in and IV drip and that helped her appetite a little bit but we still have a ways to go to get her healthy again. And, we're still hoping that she doesn't have pancreatic cancer. No wonder mommy has had a migraine for three days in a row. You don't even want to know what all of this cost.

*huggles all woohoo's*

I'm so glad that Jumble led me to this place and I'm happy for all of the woohoo's who will get to meet.

EDIT: There is this ad that keeps playing at the bottom of my screen. It's for free online games. It shows a cartoon stalk of broccoli driving a car. A dragon comes along and sets it on fire. Then it's all smokey. So it's smoking broccoli! After the last three days I somehow found that incredibly amusing and couldn't stop laughing. I think I'm losing my mind.
                  Last edited by wine_buyer; 22 January 2010, 07:25 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

No one awake yet? I can't sleep.

Spoilered for super sad stuff:
                    Spoiler:
                    Even though my body is screaming for rest, my mind and emotions keep me awake. I am so very sad. And so I sit here in the dark, with my precious little family silently sleeping, and I write this message and send it into the ether. My mom is dying. She will not likely last another week. And I am devistated. It should be against the laws of nature to hurt this much and still be upright and breathing.
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG LJ! So fast?
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm sorry, I'm too stunned to think, and there's nothing useful I can say It's just too awful.

*hugs LJ*

Comment

Oh LJ, I'm so sorry

I don't know what to say, except that we are here

*hugs LJ tight*

Comment

Oh LJ, I am so sorry I can't imagine how awful you must be feeling

Everything feels so small compared to that, but we all love you and are here for you in whatever way you need us.

Thinking of you and all your family.
                          *huge hugs*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Super mega hugs LJ. Completely inadequate I know but I hope you know they are heartfelt. I hope you can draw strength from those who love and care for you in the sad days ahead.
                            (((((LJ)))))

Squishy hugs too, Bree, for your poorly fur baby. I hope she's ok.
                            sigpic

Comment

((((LJ)))) I'm so sorry to hear that.
                              sigpic

Comment

((((LJ))))
                                That's terrible, I'm so sorry to hear that!
                                I'll be thinking of you and the family.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X