The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I have to go to London. I checked it for Leeds but there are no planes from Amsterdam towards Leeds
    Thus it is the issue what airfield in London works the best for you gals
    Heathrow The others are all a long way out of the way.

*is really ridiculously excited*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I wood imagine Heathrow wood be best, but don't take my word for it Maybe you could fly over the day before we travel and stay with Cags, then we could pick you up on our way

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I wood imagine Heathrow wood be best, but don't take my word for it Maybe you could fly over the day before we travel and stay with Cags, then we could pick you up on our way
        I think it's going to need a bit of thinking about logistically If Jann can find out what flights are available on the Thurs/Fri and then Sun/Mon we can work out what would be best?
        sigpic

Comment

Ok Heathrow it is!

Can I squee in excitement?

And I don't know what is easier...the day of traveling towards it won't be a problem(I got the week off)
          sigpic

Comment

Suddenly, I feel a lot happier

*wooooooooohooooooooo* Now I really gotta get my act together for the shipmeet
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a plan

I don't even know where Heathrow is in relation to our route. My geography is rubbish

Comment

YAY Jann!!!

Fabulous.

If anyone wants to know, I'm taking a choo-choo train to Leeds
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm now looking at it, but I can choose between different times in the morning and all...but I still need to decide from what airport I want to go. Dusseldorf is cheaper in Germany but then I have to ask my dad to bring me to it, while I can go alone to the airport in Amsterdam(it's free for me with public transport)

Oh and so far Stansted was the cheapest, but Heathrow is okay too

Cool sig/ava set Oma

Jumbly...I have no idea where it is either I just know it as London...I don't even know where my own airport exactly is...I only know how to get there when people bring me(or PT)
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm gonna call it a night - online anyway, I'm gonna go watch some SG-1 Season-Super-Jack-Thunk (That'd be S6 for the uninitiated )
                    sigpic

Comment

To be honest, Heathrow's a bit out of the way of our route if I'm driving, as I'm further north of both Jumble and Heathrow (and thus nearer to Leeds). But perhaps if I can get the Thursday off too, and Jann flies over then, I could pick her up on Thursday from Heathrow, and we could go to Jumble's Thursday night, then drive up from there on the Friday, meeting Oma in Reading on the way.

Then for coming back, we were going to drive back down on the Sunday, so I guess Jann could book a flight back on Sunday evening, or stay over with Jumble again (or Cags ) and fly back on the Monday.

Wendy, glad you're sorted with the train - as my car will be a bit full!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        Okay, I'm gonna call it a night - online anyway, I'm gonna go watch some SG-1 Season-Super-Jack-Thunk (That'd be S6 for the uninitiated )
                        Night! <3 Season 6... I knew what you meant as well
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          To be honest, Heathrow's a bit out of the way of our route if I'm driving, as I'm further north of both Jumble and Heathrow (and thus nearer to Leeds). But perhaps if I can get the Thursday off too, and Jann flies over then, I could pick her up on Thursday from Heathrow, and we could go to Jumble's Thursday night, then drive up from there on the Friday, meeting Oma in Reading on the way.

Then for coming back, we were going to drive back down on the Sunday, so I guess Jann could book a flight back on Sunday evening, or stay over with Jumble again (or Cags ) and fly back on the Monday.

No worries! I prefer train to being in cars.

Besides it's just one train from Nottingham as opposed to cross-country, so I'm fine. It's just a matter of someone meeting me at Leeds Train Station
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves to Oma* Nighty night!!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Let me know what works the best for you Since so far almost all prices are a bit the same but normally speaking morning flight are better for me
                            Tell me what day and hour you approximately want me to be in your fair country and I'll be there!

plus of course what kind of candy etc. I need to bring and the size my bag should be

EDIT: And erm..who is going to be there? Oma, Josi, Jumbly, wendy, Sarai me and my dog Nad J/K Cags?!?!?!
                            sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

Did I kill the thread with my bouncing? Sowwy.

sigpic

Comment

*feels much better after seeing RDA/Jack thunk* Oh, that man...! *sigh*

Hi Woohoos.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X