The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Wow. Awesome! Also in purple? That's cool and a lovely car!

Congratulations! When are you getting it?
    It's not quite as bright a purple as it looks, they enhance it to make sure people realise that it is purple It's a bit darker than it looks in the pic, but still a fairly unique colour

I'll get it in mid-March, when the new 2010 registration comes out

It's smaller than my current car, which is a seven-seater and very expensive to run. I don't need that many seats anymore so it made sense to downsize. And it'll cost a lot less to run

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *saunters in trying to look innocent*

*sings* Betcha can't guess what I've just done!

I've ordered myself a little pressie......

Well, maybe not so little..........

Ohhh.... pretty!
      sigpic

Comment

*saunters in trying to look innocent*

*sings* Betcha can't guess what I've just done!

I've ordered myself a little pressie......

Well, maybe not so little..........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/penguin.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/penguin.gif
        Nice. MW has a b-day and you get a gift!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

At least you've had guys ....I'm going to be 19 in a few years and haven't even been kissed, let alone on a date. Which makes you think that there's something freakishly wrong with you. The makes you look in the mirror and see every single flaw and realize oh that's why guys don't like you. And then once you realize it's your appearance then you wonder if maybe it's your personality, maybe your just the type of girl that no guy could ever fall for. Meanwhile you have your mother going 'why can't you have your hair like your cousin' and 'I bet so and so doesn't do that' which in turn makes you hate every little thing about yourself because your friends are tall and blonde and beautiful have guys falling at their feet. And then of course you know your parents think it's weird that a guy hasn't ever liked you either.

*huggles you*

On the bright side, it's national hugging day today so...

((((((((((((((Woohoos))))))))))))))))
        ((Hugs)) backatcha!

Julia, who is one of the main organisers of Gabit conventions has written an amazing book that all women need to read. The link is here http://www.youisforunique.com/. The comment on the back jacket cover is by AT. It is a book that discusses body image. I highly recommend it.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Sorry for the OT. Here's a box for it

Spoiler:
        I've been going to an anxiety educational course, and it's a bit like group therapy except you're learning about what anxiety is as well as sharing. Well, this was the third week today, and whilst I was there, this man standing next to me (whom I can't give details and wouldn't) suddenly collpased, having some kind of seizure.

After the initial, helping him, pulling stuff out the way, getting the paramedics/first aiders, I was just in shock. My brother told me I was being a bit selfish for that, but others have said it's normal to be shook up. Either way, I'm still pretty upset and concerned for this guy. Last I knew, he was being rushed to hospital. I won't know anything else until next Thursday.

Sorry for the OT, I just needed to share it somewhere.

*huggles Jumble*

*huggles Jann*

*huggles Amanda* Sweetie, I'm 26, and still single. No worries for you yet.

...I need to go back a few pages in case more people needed hugs.
        ((Hugs))

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        ...Or, you could find the perfect guy, who values your individuality and encourages your independence, marry said guy and then never get pregnant. Ever. And go through years and years of waiting and heartbreak and tens of thousands of dollars for each child you bring into your home. And then, you'll be wishing you could go through the pain and misery of child birth, because it surely has to be easier than dealing with a corrupt adoption system and bankrupting yourself to be a mother.

...er...

Yes, I'm a tad bitter today. Sorry.
        ((Hugs))

Haven't had time to catch up on the thread so ((hugs)) to anyone I missed.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Ohhh.... pretty!

I could have gone for a nice sedate stone colour, or grey, or blue........... but why wood I do that?

All it needs now is a cute name

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Nice. MW has a b-day and you get a gift!
          Why not?

*hugs you too*

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Iz goooooood!

Yup! I'm glad as well

*huggles Bekki* you are beautiful hon! Certainly after seeing pics of you! Beautiful!
            *huggles Bekki too* And I can confirm certainly in RL too, as the only person here who's actually met you

*huggles Bree* Hope your cat will be OK!
            *happy dances with Jumble for car*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Rant warning
              Spoiler:
              *stomps in with blanket & cuddly penguin tissue box, flops on the sofa with everyone else who's having a crappy week, moans repeatedly about teenagers coming home with pierced lip, offers said teenager up to the highest (or lowest) bidder, generally feels sorry for self, and having got all that out of ones system typing really forcefully on the keyboard, clicks the tv remote and settles in to thunk rda for the rest of the evening, cos that's enough to make anyone feel better*
              sigpic

Comment

*massive squishy hugs Oma*

Teenagers can be such fun, huh? Is said teenager old enough to get a piercing without permission?

Comment

(((((((((Oma)))))))))
                  Oh dear
                  sigpic

Comment

*massive squishy hugs Oma*

Teenagers can be such fun, huh? Is said teenager old enough to get a piercing without permission?
                    Unfortunately, yes. I'm really really really annoyed with her because we had a deal, and she broke it. She's just been pushing my buttons lately, and this time the button machine broke.

*goes in search of RDA pics*
                    sigpic

Comment

On the off chance that the first pic alone didn't make everyone feel fantastic, here's a few more

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* It goes against the grain, but a friend in need and all that.........

Comment

*wipes drool from keyboard*

Hope that made you feel better
                          sigpic

Comment

Not really

Comment

Not that I need to feel any better, but why waste an opportunity?

Comment

And for Jumble....

and Sarai as well....

oh, and let's not forget Bree....

I think that should be someone for everyone by now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X