Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *hugs Bree for migraine*

*Huggles Oma and steals mug while doing that* Awesome!

*falls down because she has an enormous headache from all the learning* ...be warned...brain could explode
    ...and who is going to clean that mess up, huh?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by dutchindeed View Post
      ...and who is going to clean that mess up, huh? :s

Comment

Oma! That mug is sooo awesome!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/sprites/Nadscleaningupthethread.png

...You actually saved that one as ''Nad's cleaning up the thread''. Nice. very nice.
        *grabs broom and mop just in case*
        *mutters*
        The things I do for Martin and co.
        *sighs*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I'm dead and you two can only think of the mess that it brings with it...

I feel the love

sigpic

Comment

*does some quick CPR*
            *squishy huggles Jann*
            *runs out to bed*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I feel the love

*nods* I do too! I mean, it's not like I'm leaving you lying all over the place

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *does some quick CPR*
              *squishy huggles Jann*
              *runs out to bed*
              WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

Oh. More smokey sig thingies. I'm back in black and using bright colours!

Next step: White and bright colours!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Oma! That mug is sooo awesome!

...You actually saved that one as ''Nad's cleaning up the thread''. Nice. very nice.
                  *grabs broom and mop just in case*
                  *mutters*
                  The things I do for Martin and co.
                  *sighs*

Well yes. Since you made it I had to make sure I got it right

I feel the love

But we have to keep the thread clean and tidy, just in case we get important visitors.....

.... like APA or Mara
                  Oh. More smokey sig thingies. I'm back in black and using bright colours!

<snipped the pretties>

Next step: White and bright colours!
                  More? Have I missed some?

Very pretty, much more shippy hippy like

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    Childbirth ha! The way you lot are going on about it anyone would think it's a painful thing! Shelling peas I tell ya!

Big ones.

My work colleague in my first fullt time job used to say that. She had 4 children. I was about 19 at the time. For many years after that I'd say I'd have children when hell froze over. Oh how I changed my tune on that one!

Can't wait to see the new hair. New hair is good.

It can sometimes be horrendous, but we all get through it and once it's over you're so overwhelmed with the beautiful little miracle you've just produced that you really don't care how much it hurt Best advice I can give to you is to stay as relaxed and positive as possible, take any drugs that are offered, and make sure you really grip hard onto your partner's hand/arm/whatever you can reach so that he feeeeeeels your pain

Yes, what you said right there. I remember going in thinking I would have just gas and air but then the midwife noticing I really wasn't coping that well saying "Do you want pethadine?" I bit her hand off I think! I ended up having to have a spinal block after I'd given birth, which was a bit frustrating because all I really wanted was a shower and some food!
                    I had a pretty rubbish birth experience in the end. Started well just got a bit ropey at the end and left me a bit traumatised (enough to need counselling) but I'd still say it's absolutely the most amazing thing I have ever done.

Nad, awesome sigs! Oooh you can so do fab artwork!

Urgh, I don't think the 3 litres of water I've downed today have helped much. I feeling very ropey and in a lot of pain and it's kind of in my back now so... I can see a trip to the GP in my immediate future.

*huggles WooHoos*
                    sigpic

Comment

Well yes. Since you made it I had to make sure I got it right

But we have to keep the thread clean and tidy, just in case we get important visitors.....

.... like APA or Mara
                      *nods*
                      We can't receive visitors in a Jann-covered livingroom...

More? Have I missed some?

Very pretty, much more shippy hippy like
                      Hm... I made some more pastel coloured smoky black bright sigs. The Helen/Tesla ones?
                      *points down*

Thanks! I'm happy about them... It's the slowly returning to my artworking roots thing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Yes, what you said right there. I remember going in thinking I would have just gas and air but then the midwife noticing I really wasn't coping that well saying "Do you want pethadine?" I bit her hand off I think! I ended up having to have a spinal block after I'd given birth, which was a bit frustrating because all I really wanted was a shower and some food!
                        I had a pretty rubbish birth experience in the end. Started well just got a bit ropey at the end and left me a bit traumatised (enough to need counselling) but I'd still say it's absolutely the most amazing thing I have ever done.
                        *sighs*
                        I just don't want kids. Ever. *shudders*

Nad, awesome sigs! Oooh you can so do fab artwork!

Urgh, I don't think the 3 litres of water I've downed today have helped much. I feeling very ropey and in a lot of pain and it's kind of in my back now so... I can see a trip to the GP in my immediate future.
                        *huggles WooHoos*
                        Thank you

And *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Oh right, I thought you meant just before, and couldn't figure how I'd missed them

And I've just discovered that my subscriptions to the Artwork thread and a couple of others got deleted. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any alerts, thought the threads were just quiet

Comment

Oh right, I thought you meant just before, and couldn't figure how I'd missed them

And I've just discovered that my subscriptions to the Artwork thread and a couple of others got deleted. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any alerts, thought the threads were just quiet
                            Ah yes. That happens.

And really? Hm.
                            I still have all of 'em...

EDIT: WoodNight!
                            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 20 January 2010, 02:58 PM.

sigpic

Comment

*sighs*
                              I just don't want kids. Ever. *shudders*

You see I said that for a long long time and meant it too and then one day my biological clock kind of chimed (and I was only 25 at the time so go figure) and I threw away my pills and then... all hell broke lose. Ten years later I finally did it but it was a helluva journey. I learnt a lot about myself on the way and it changed me - for the better I hope - so I don't regret it for a moment. I just wish there'd been a few less tears along the way.
                              sigpic

Comment

My Jo always said she didn't want children, and now she has four and thinks being a mum is the best job in the world - go figure

I always knew I wood have some, didn't expect to end up with six grandchildren - and counting

I guess I had an averagely easy time with the births, and fell pregnant at the drop of a........ I was going to say 'hat', but I guess 'pair of trousers' wood be more accurate

Comment

Working...
                                X