X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Sarai and LJ and Amanda and Jumble and Cags and Suz
    *happy dances for Bekki's house*

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I was really nervous about meeting Josiane, Sarai and Oma at the first shipmeet, and poor Cags looked like a scared rabbit when she arrived at the second one But it was all good after a couple of minutes
    Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *nods* it's always tricky meeting new people! I was sweating bullets when I met Josiane
    People reading those posts one after another might think I'm some kind of monster

*huggles you both* I was nervous too I remember sitting in my flat all morning waiting for Jumble, Oma and Sarai to turn up, like a cat on hot bricks, and also sitting at South Bank in Brisbane waiting for Bekki and hoping that I would recognise her!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Have you tried ringing the helpline? From my experience the virgin people are usually quite good .
    Really??? Surely they're a little less... experienced?

Sorry, just couldn't leave that one hanging there

And thanks for all the lovely comments about my wallpapers It's such an exciting thing to happen!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *huggles Sarai and LJ and Amanda and Jumble and Cags and Suz
      *happy dances for Bekki's house*

People reading those posts one after another might think I'm some kind of monster

*huggles you both* I was nervous too I remember sitting in my flat all morning waiting for Jumble, Oma and Sarai to turn up, like a cat on hot bricks, and also sitting at South Bank in Brisbane waiting for Bekki and hoping that I would recognise her!

Really??? Surely they're a little less... experienced?
      Well I'm about to find out, there's two of them just arrived

Comment

A threesome! You learn them Jumbly

*hops off to learn for her last exam*
        sigpic

Comment

*snorts*

Comment

Well that didn't take long I think they need more practise

I told them we'd been talking about them, and that I'm sure they've heard all the 'Virgin' jokes They said they had, rolled their eyes and grinned

Comment

They were very interested in the pics on the kitchen wall (they didn't notice the ones in the bedroom ) and got suitably chastised for never having heard of Stargate or Sanctuary

Comment

They were very interested in the pics on the kitchen wall (they didn't notice the ones in the bedroom ) and got suitably chastised for never having heard of Stargate or Sanctuary
                I hope you took advantage of this since it's the perfect opportunity to teach them about what they were missing.

Sorry. Just stumblin' in and trying to catch up.

Bekki Congrats on the new living arrangements! You've got lots of firsts coming your way don't you? How exciting!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

hehe I'm gonna try to go with being a Camilian (sp?) and being invisible and hopefully blending into the background...but I have this really bad feeling that the teacher is going to have us stand up in class and talk about ourselves on the first day. *gulp*

On the bright side, I have my really awesome English teacher again for English II so I'm looking forward to her class.
                I'm in with the rest of the *shy* crowd. I was so painfully shy as a kid that I'd get physically sick if I thought I'd have to speak out in class. It does get better with some practice, but in the meantime, try not to worry about it so much ok? A good friend gave me this advice: how do you feel as an audience member? Would you lynch someone for being nervous? Nope. Chance are your audience will be just as sympathetic with you and telling them that you're nervous upfront can help. We really are all the same when it comes down to it.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                I am nothing if not solicitous.

Um..on topic...new art from me...not happy with it but at least it's Martin

[http://inlinethumb64.webshots.com/45311/2837958410101261202S500x500Q85.jpg
                I really like that. Have you been playing with filters?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Ugh. Yes, I'm awake at 6 a.m. Rotten Boykid couldn't just roll over and go back to sleep at 5:30, had to keep trying to be "sneaky" and wake everyone in the house. I told him if he wanted to be awake so bad, he could clean the living room. And he is.

*sigh* He's finally had enough. I hope I can get back to sleep.
                *huggles LJ for lack of sleep and for finding a productive way to send a message*

See, normally I'd be saying 'Silly girl, should've listened to me' but in fact when I saw the wound I didn't think it warranted a hospital visit, just keeping clean and covered. Mummy got it wrong They said it needed stitching but they can't do that now because of the infection

She said it's really painful, and she reckons after this, childbirth will be a breeze............. I didn't bother telling her she's got no idea
                Ah, yes childbirth is painful (without the drugs) but it's not always a prolonged process. Thankfuly selective memory also kicks in as soon as we spy our little miracles.

It can sometimes be horrendous, but we all get through it and once it's over you're so overwhelmed with the beautiful little miracle you've just produced that you really don't care how much it hurt Best advice I can give to you is to stay as relaxed and positive as possible, take any drugs that are offered, and make sure you really grip hard onto your partner's hand/arm/whatever you can reach so that he feeeeeeels your pain
                See? Jumble said it best.
                sigpic

Comment

I definitely went to bed at the right time yesterday! I think I should probably have stayed there cos the wildness just carried straight on!

Congrats Josi What a complete blast for you!
                  *imagines my RDA thunk posters on his mom's wall*
                  *giggles insanely*

Childbirth ha! The way you lot are going on about it anyone would think it's a painful thing! Shelling peas I tell ya!

Big ones.

*huggles Sarai & LJ* Hope you're both feeling better today

I had my hair cut again today. It was going to be a trim, but with the shorter side a little shorter - kinda like a messy pixie cut. But after lots of badgering gentle persuasion from Hubby and my friend (the hairdresser), it's now very short I keep scaring myself when I look in the mirror! I'll take piccies later...
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos again*
                    Everyone has so much going on that my memory couldn't handle it without MQ , so I'm sorry for not handing out personal hugs!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*crashes head first into thread*
                      Niacin...I need niacin!!!!
                      On my way to migraine (not here yet but soooooo on it's way) no niacin anywhere.
                      took excedrine for migraine drinking lots of coffee try to ward off but it'sgonnabe a long night. Im in upstairs office trying to get paperwork done and it's a little quieter up here but I can't think straight so I came here. oddly, I can sort of think here but can't get quotes to work

*huggles woohoos for ups and downs*

Estrela: yup. using filters. dry brush with other stuff too. need to look at psd when I get home. shoulda smoothed out features. dum me.
                      sigpic

Comment

*happy dances way though thread*

My Shipper Cookie Mug arrived while I was at work, I just found the parcel on Lea's desk!! I broke my other one two weeks ago and I have been missing it sooooo much! I didn't know Lea had ordered me a new one

*huggles hubby* (at least, I will when he gets home )

Edit: Found the link for anyone who wants to check it out. It wasn't that much last time The exchange rate is really hammering the price! I'm sure I only paid £12 incluing delivery last time!
                        Last edited by Oma-1; 20 January 2010, 12:20 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles everyone*

Okay, first day didn't go so bad... Except I have to do a speech on Friday. Blarg. And we had to do this thing where she pairs you up, you talk to the person, write down their favorite show and hobbies and things and share with the class...I got stuck with a guy but he was cool (and CUTE!) and we were laughing a lot so it wasn't too bad. I'm still at school because I don't have my license so I have to wait for my mom. I still have another hour to go.

On another note, guess what's on right when I'm watching my dogs in the morning before I go off to School? The West Wing...I'll admit it's pretty good

(spoilered for TWW)
                          Spoiler:
                          A North Korean musician wants to to get out of NK, and Donna's aunt and uncle come to the WH and Josh sees them and Donna wants to know if they can get in to see the NK musician and Josh says that they can't because there are senators there but they're mostly republican...and then looks at her aunt/uncle "Oh...you're republicans" hehe That part had me cracking up and the beginning of the episode, the conversation with Josh and Donna was cute too...They are adorable together.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*huggles Bree for impending migraine*

*happy dances with Oma for her lovely hubby...... er her lovely Shipper Mug*

*huggles Stephen Fry for being so AWESOME and winning the Special Recognition Award* Soooo pleased for him

Comment

*huggles Bree for impending migraine*

*happy dances with Oma for her lovely hubby...... er her lovely Shipper Mug*

*huggles Stephen Fry for being so AWESOME and winning the Special Recognition Award* Soooo pleased for him
                              ^^What she said

Plus *huggles Amanda* for getting hooked on TWW
                              Spoiler:
                              You're in the first part of season 5, there - that episode's called Han. So glad you're enjoying it so much! And aren't Josh and Donna adorable?? IIRC that episode has a bow-tying scene - they're always squeeful
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Bree for migraine*

*Huggles Oma and steals mug while doing that* Awesome!

*falls down because she has an enormous headache from all the learning* ...be warned...brain could explode
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X