We've had two or three lurking all day

Comment

*blinks* Still here

Martin, Martin,
      He's our man
      He celebrates his birthday like nobody can
      GOOooooo Martin

*cough* I'm lame

What I like about our favorite director?
      1. His eyes,
      2. his talent for directing
      3. giving us some of the best scenes in Sanctuary and Stargate
      4. Making us laugh
      5. His tool
      6. "and cut"
      7. Shorts

and more
      sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles LJ*

Martin spam

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I knew you'd like that

It's surprising isn't it Bree? One minute you're innocently thinking what a cool Director he is, and actually, what nice eyes he has............ then before you know it you've made a whole pile of Martinart
          Amazing but true.
          He does have nice eyes and cute pout.
          Actually, I have green eyes, so does Charmaine (wife) and of course Martin and yet somehow I find myself thinking of blue...

Here are a couple of bottles of wine to help celebrate Martins birthday:

I Greppi Bolgheri Superiore Greppicaia 2004
          Dark purple in color, with amazing aromas of blackberry, currant, mineral and flowers. Full-bodied, with supersilky tannins that are seamless and refined. Goes on and on. Coats every millimeter of the palate. So fine and complex.

and

Sette Ponti Toscana Crognolo 2006
          Offers very, very pretty aromas of crushed berry and green coffee bean. Full-bodied, with super well-integrated tannins and a polished, caressing mouthfeel. Why wait? Enjoy now!
          sigpic

Comment

by Jasmina

Comment

I have green eyes too Bree

More challenge sigs, trying to be funny

*wonders if Martin's starting to feel a little used and abused* Blame the Artwork Thread Challenges

Comment

Ok, if Bree is handing out the wine, I'd better add some food to the mix...

And of course, Chocolate Birthday Cake!

Comment

*waves at guests* Come out and play! We're super nice, and I need some cheering up! You don't want to be responsible for me being sad on Martin's birthday, do you? WELL, do you???
                  sigpic

Comment

*takes Bree's bottles and drinks them* Yayyyyyyy

Y'all have awesome green eyes...I just have boring brown ones and there goes the stereotype of blonde, blue eyed Dutch girls
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Y'all have awesome green eyes...I just have boring brown ones and there goes the stereotype of blonde, blue eyed Dutch girls
                      *sigh* Good thing I kept some in reserve

Comment

Hmmm. Now we have five guests! Come on, come and join the party LJ needs some hugs

Comment

Sarai! You posted the sig with the the the g.g..gi..gig.... that word

Comment

Sarai! You posted the sig with the the the g.g..gi..gig.... that word
                            I know !! But I really like it

Sorry *hangs head*

Comment

*sees bottle of Grand Marnier*

MINE!

Just have a sweet tooth....Mmmmm....

Okay...fine...I open some of my stuff too...
                              *sigh*

here...
                              sigpic

Comment

I have green eyes too Bree

[CENTER]More challenge sigs, trying to be funny
                                http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...urlings-97.jpg
                                http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...-sticks-97.jpg
                                http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...notized-98.jpg
                                http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...k-48-size2.jpg
                                http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ons.jpgCENTER]

*wonders if Martin's starting to feel a little used and abused* Blame the Artwork Thread Challenges
                                Green eyes...must be cosmic!

Thanks for the food Jumble and you know I chose those wines especially for this thread seeing as how they are all full of descriptions like full-bodied, caressing mouthfeel, fine structure, long caressing finish...just saying *whistles innocently*
                                Originally posted by starlover View Post

Brown eyes are pretty! Not boring. and *LOL* on the stereotype. Who wants to be a stereotype anyway?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X