The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    That sounds like a good plan. I have work soon, though, so I may have to take broccoli with me!
    Yeah, work...... I'm working as we speak Have to go and do the school run in a bit.

Btw, I think you need to adjust the text above your sig, because you're losing the text beneath it. Maybe if you take out the space? This new format is showing up the sigs that are a little too deep

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*squees* *bounces*

Dropping off another challenge entry but in honour of THE birthday !!

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg252/sarailovesjack/Artwork/Wallpapers/th_MartinCandles.jpg]

Was rummaging in my Martin folder and found that Jumble ^ just begging to be used but thank you anyway *hugs*!!
      Oh niiiiiice I did think about that one but stupidly thought it woodn't be any good because of the colouring

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Actually...I *like* the new layout. The only issue I have with it that it isn't "one" with the general GW site*shrugs* but Darren etc. say that they will change the main site in the future too so that will become "one" again.

As for the color...I prefered the more distinct difference and think the forum is now even a bit too dark
      "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"

I must admit, the pics do seem to show up much clearer now, which has to be a good thing

I wonder if they're going to put the glyphs back at the sides? I kinda miss my favourite one

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"

I must admit, the pics do seem to show up much clearer now, which has to be a good thing

I wonder if they're going to put the glyphs back at the sides? I kinda miss my favourite one
        True...and I'm not complaining...but the grey depresses me. Perhaps I should ask if I can get a custom layout with pink, blue and white? instead of white, grey and soft blue

Dunno...but I remember a time that everyone was complaining about that too ...you know people complain everytime but in the end they just accept it(Black background anyone? )
        sigpic

Comment

Oh niiiiiice I did think about that one but stupidly thought it woodn't be any good because of the colouring

I just did some poking around in the vB thread and Darren...or Greg...one of them anyway, said that the Stargatey icon thingys would be back soon

ok, so I'm paraphrasing
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            I just did some poking around in the vB thread and Darren...or Greg...one of them anyway, said that the Stargatey icon thingys would be back soon

ok, so I'm paraphrasing
            Oh good

Yeah, that's pretty much how I understand what those two say

Comment

Jeez, I go away for a while and look what happens!

I see that in honour of MW's B-day they have changed everything on GW!

Just popping in to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Good news - The Eagle Has Landed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!!!

*waves to 3 guests and hopes they're only reading the polite pages*
                There are polite pages?!

It's all been explained on the 'Ask the Mods' thread.......... but I'm not sure I understand it Suffice to say, it was necessary so get used to it

As long as they change white for something more easy on the eyes, and sort out the MQ thingy, I'll be happy
                Hmmm...the white background isn't bothering me at all. What is however is scrolling through every freaking post to get to the last one that you saw. And the fact that the quote button is in the quick reply but the spoiler button isn't! Oy.

*is watching The West Wing*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  *squees*

Comment

Wood morning Woohoos.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      Jeez, I go away for a while and look what happens!

I see that in honour of MW's B-day they have changed everything on GW!

Just popping in to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!!
                      Hey now, let's not put the blame on Martin for this fiasco

There are polite pages?!
                      Well yes, but you woodn't have seen them because you weren't there

Hmmm...the white background isn't bothering me at all. What is however is scrolling through every freaking post to get to the last one that you saw. And the fact that the quote button is in the quick reply but the spoiler button isn't! Oy.

Yes, the scrolling is getting to be quite a chore..... on the other hand, if everyone were to post a Martin pic in every post then scrolling wood be more of a pleasure

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Wood morning Woohoos.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN!!
                      *hugsLJ* How are you doing today?

Comment

Hey now, let's not put the blame on Martin for this fiasco

Well yes, but you woodn't have seen them because you weren't there

Yes, the scrolling is getting to be quite a chore..... on the other hand, if everyone were to post a Martin pic in every post then scrolling wood be more of a pleasure

*hugsLJ* How are you doing today?
                        *snort* And who wants to read polite pages anyway? Gutter all the way!!!

Comment

*snort* And who wants to read polite pages anyway? Gutter all the way!!!
                          It still makes me wonder where our sweet little Amanda went...you know the one that loved fluff*sigh*

sigpic

Comment

It still makes me wonder where our sweet little Amanda went...you know the one that loved fluff*sigh*

Says the person that led her astray and initiated the poor innocent child into her own guttery ways

Comment

She started talking to you on YIM almost everyday.

Comment

Says the person that led her astray and initiated the poor innocent child into her own guttery ways

EXACTLY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X