The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh... yum.
    I haven't had anything yet, so I'll grab some.

*blinks*

...food, that is.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Oooh... yum.
      I haven't had anything yet, so I'll grab some.

*blinks*

...food, that is.
      And there was I thinking you meant the balloons..............

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        And there was I thinking you meant the balloons..............

Yeah right. UhHuh.

Dear Martin,

Don't let appearances fool you. Those with the most innocent sayings, have the most icky thoughts.
        Know that not all WooHoos are the same. Some really are hungry.

Love, hugs and kisses,
        Nad

P.S.: The above does not go for me. I say what I mean. *nods*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*sings along with Nad* 'Just like me, they long to be clooooooose to yoooooooooou..'

*sigh*

Anybody hungry? Ok, late breakfast...
          *dies* I'm starving, and I've already had porridge!!

Jumble, I need some help, do you have any Martin pics with his face in shadow? Or say half his face? Looking for something to go with a quote I'm working with

EDIT: @ Nad

Comment

My first Martin sigs!

Inspired by the Birthday:

*giggles*
            I love my old artwork. It's ugly in a cool way.

sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

Happy Birthday, Martin!

*pops out - the finals are waiting; will be back soon*
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I had a word with your tutors and made sure you got so much school work that woodn't have time to post, thereby allowing me to sneak past your post count
                That's just evil! Anyway...I talked with them again and they gave me next week off to catch up again. They know that they shouldn't mess with my fandom brain cells!

*sees martin spam*

*kisses him hard for his Bday*

*huggles him tightly too*

And Darn it...I just looked at my exam schedule, thinking I had two exams tomorrow(long day) and then could easily slip towards thursday(I love the subject of that exam; but lots to study) and found out it is the otherway around*sigh* Means I need to prepare more now...
                sigpic

Comment

Um, *looks around*

*gets scared*

It's just taken me TWENTY minutes to figure out how to SIGN in!!!

WOAH.

*hides*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Yeah right. UhHuh.

Dear Martin,

Don't let appearances fool you. Those with the most innocent sayings, have the most icky thoughts.
                    Know that not all WooHoos are the same. Some really are hungry.

Love, hugs and kisses,
                    Nad

P.S.: The above does not go for me. I say what I mean. *nods*

Dear Martin,

Don't be fooled by that innocent act, she has the gutteriest mind of us all

Love, hugs and birthday kisses,
                    Jumble

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    *dies* I'm starving, and I've already had porridge!!

Jumble, I need some help, do you have any Martin pics with his face in shadow? Or say half his face? Looking for something to go with a quote I'm working with

EDIT: @ Nad
                    Er........ well this one springs to mind..

Is that what you mean? If not you can always rummage in my PB Let me know if you need the password

Don't send me off to search my file folders, because once I go in there you won't see me for the rest of the day...... lost amongst ........ um........ 4500 pics..........

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Um, *looks around*

*gets scared*

It's just taken me TWENTY minutes to figure out how to SIGN in!!!

WOAH.

*hides*
                    *huggles Wendy* I know, awful isn't it? This background is killing my eyes
                    Last edited by Jumble; 19 January 2010, 03:23 AM.

Comment

... or there's this one..

Depends if you want full-face with shadow, or profile with shadow............

Comment

You know what's really annoying? When you multi-quote it keeps your quotes from every prior post so that every time you reply to a thread it loads alllllllll of the things you already quoted previously. Fun

Anywhoo, Morning woohoos!

Thanks for breakfast Jumble. I went for the fry-up with margaritas. Very healthy.

I know there's something else? What is it? I'm forgetting something right?
                        Oh yeah!

BTW- I am going to be snurching all of that Martin pic spam.

*runz out of the thread nekkid singing "neener, neener, just try and stop me"*
                        sigpic

Comment

Or then again, there's this......

Looking at the face WooHoos... the face
                          Last edited by Jumble; 19 January 2010, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Snurch away Bree, nobody here is going to try to stop you making more Martinart

And yes, it is flippin' annoying that quote thing... in fact the whole reply system is driving me nuts

Comment

*dies*

You really didn't expect any other reaction from posting that pic did you ?!

Thanks though I think the first one will do quite nicely

Comment

Snurch away Bree, nobody here is going to try to stop you making more Martinart

And yes, it is flippin' annoying that quote thing... in fact the whole reply system is driving me nuts
                                I finally figured it out..I think.

I usually keep my pages open and then just refresh them but unless you close out of a page completely and then re-open that page it will keep anything you previously quoted. So now I close pages then re-open from control panel and it's been working.

More annoying and previously unnecessary steps but whatever.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X