• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bekki if you keep moving further away, eventually you'll end up closer

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Bekki if you keep moving further away, eventually you'll end up closer
      hmm, entirely possible I like the sound of that!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh Yuck! This is horrible

Comment

This is very strange indeed... And I have no avatar anymore I know it wasn't a custom one, but I'd got used to seeing Lya

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
            This is very strange indeed... And I have no avatar anymore I know it wasn't a custom one, but I'd got used to seeing Lya
            I guess they've taken down the 80 x 80 avis ready to put up the new ones. My new 120 looks rubbish. Hopefully they'll sort it out soon

Comment

*wanders in*

Where is everything?? It's all moved!!!
              *feels lost*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *jumps on icy, snow covered Martin*

It's official. I got into University and I move in 25 days! WoohooD!!!!
              Woohood!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *does best to look innocent*

Where's Josi when I need her !
              Huh, what? I was needed?? *huggles*

*huggles everyone*
              *tries to get comfortable in the new decor*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I...don't...think I like this...

Wait...where's my control panel?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Right at the top under 'settings' It's hurting my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

That has been replaced with settings Everything you need is now in settings even if you wanna change your sig, avatar, profile pic, info,... Settings is the place to go.

Comment

Me iz confused. Me misses old layout*sob*

Exam went well btw

*goes of to find her "my control" panel*
                      sigpic

Comment

Urgh, how short are the lines?

Is it just me then? Do I have some kind of super douper widescreen laptop that makes all the words seem all squishy up one end of the box? because, you know, i don't like long long lines of text but I prefer them to this.

It's superwhite isn't it? We need some of Jumble's colourful artworks to brighten the place up a bit.

I don't mind the layoout but I do mind the fact it took me twenty minutes to find basic things like the control panel (i.e. my subscribed threads) and even the boxx where you have to sign in. I did manage to find the green button though. Proud of myself for that.

I wonder if the creators/developers of the site are planning on putting together a quick start guide for people who can't find stuff they used to know?

EDIT, ok for some people's posts the line length is really short; for others it's longish. What's with that? Surely it should be the same length for everyone?

EDIT #2, ok so my line length was realyl short before and now it's srpung back to normal width.

*iz confuzzled*
                        Last edited by Cagranosalis; 18 January 2010, 09:40 AM. Reason: To have a whinge. Yes, I don't minfd change but I'm old and it confuses me and I reserve my right to moan about it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Urgh, how short are the lines?

Is it just me then? Do I have some kind of super douper widescreen laptop that makes all the words seem all squishy up one end of the box? because, you know, i don't like long long lines of text but I prefer them to this.

It's superwhite isn't it? We need some of Jumble's colourful artworks to brighten the place up a bit.

I don't mind the layoout but I do mind the fact it took me twenty minutes to find basic things like the control panel (i.e. my subscribed threads) and even the boxx where you have to sign in. I did manage to find the green button though. Proud of myself for that.

I wonder if the creators/developers of the site are planning on putting together a quick start guide for people who can't find stuff they used to know?

EDIT, ok for some people's posts the line length is really short; for others it's longish. What's with that? Surely it should be the same length for everyone?

EDIT #2, ok so my line length was realyl short before and now it's srpung back to normal width.

*iz confuzzled*
                          Re your edit comment, I'm older than you but I found my way round quicker.......... but I absolutely hate the layout and colours. Yuck!

And I keep hitting the wrong reply button

And why does it take you back to the top of the page when you hit submit??? Jeez..........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Re your edit comment, I'm older than you but I found my way round quicker.......... but I absolutely hate the layout and colours. Yuck!

Well you do have about 15000 more posts worth of experience than me.

Not a fan of the brightness or the pale blueness, or the default font type. I guess that might change.

*wonders how long this quote box will be*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Well you do have about 15000 more posts worth of experience than me.

Not a fan of the brightness or the pale blueness, or the default font type. I guess that might change.

*wonders how long this quote box will be*
                              That doesn't help when everything is suddenly changed

Ok, let's post some pics and see how THAT looks

"Good grief! What have they done to my thread?"
                              Last edited by Jumble; 18 January 2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Ack !! What is this, I mean I knew it was changing but what have they done!!!!

Me. No. Likey

EDIT: And why is there so much space even on a post with two lines???

Comment

Working...
                                X