The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh really? So that wasn't you that ickybahed up the Artwork thread then?
    Excuses, excuses...........

It's gradually thawing, my icicles are three inches shorter now The roads are much better today, and we're expecting rain at the week-end which should see off the rest of it

Er

No.
    *arches eyebrow*

Oh look...Joe spam...
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Oh, and there's some stargate pics I can use for the challenge this week!
    Woot!
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh really? So that wasn't you that ickybahed up the Artwork thread then?

Excuses, excuses...........
        Nope.

And I took a break and created.
        Inspired by the Birthday art:

It's very, very bright.
        (Yes, Martin does add to the joy. )
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nice wp, Nad! Me likey!

Cake for breakfast!

And Coopie!

That so didn't come out right, and I so don't care this morning.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *arches eyebrow*

Oh look...Joe spam...
            <lazy snip>
            EDIT: Oh, and there's some stargate pics I can use for the challenge this week!
            Woot!
            Is the challenge for S/J + gate? I can't remember

*snurches Pukkie's gorgeous wp*

Beeeeoooootiful!!!!

You definitely have a little penchant for that pic don't you?

Care to share a thumbnail of that layer mask? It's very effective and I don't have any wp sized ones

Comment

Coopie and chocolate cake....... for breakfast?

I'm soooooooo telling Joe

Comment

Is the challenge for S/J + gate? I can't remember

Beeeeoooootiful!!!!

Care to share a thumbnail of that layer mask? It's very effective and I don't have any wp sized ones
                Yeah. I thought I'd give it a shot today, even though it didn't really capture my imagination.

Coopie and chocolate cake....... for breakfast?

I'm soooooooo telling Joe
                *arches eyebrow* Tell him he's welcome to join us for breakfast.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I thought I'd give it a shot today, even though it didn't really capture my imagination.
                  Mine neither, I can't seem to find any enthusiasm for S/J art lately

*arches eyebrow* Tell him he's welcome to join us for breakfast.
                  Only for breakfast? Poor Joe

Comment

*walks in with bagel and huggles woohoos*

I've been missing in action.

*huggles to migraine sufferers* I don't get migraines but occasionally I'll get very bad headaches, especially if I move too fast or walk into a different room. Sometimes they last from a few minutes to hours. I'll have to lay in a room with the lights and TV/music off.

*huggles to LJ*

*huggles to the rest of the woohoos I might have missed*

You know I checked last night to see if Bones comes on tonight (it does ) but after a few more episodes there's going to be a 2 month break. I hate it when they do that! At least with scifi (yes it will always be that spelling to me) you knew that there'd be a few months break, but Fox with Bones (I'm assuming other Fox shows as well), has a few episodes...then a break, few more episodes, then a break... (Though to be fair they take off most of October because of baseball playoffs). Anyway...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Mine neither, I can't seem to find any enthusiasm for S/J art lately

Only for breakfast? Poor Joe
                      Poor Joe, shmoor Joe. He gets me for the rest of the day.

*splashes happily*
                      sigpic

Comment

Poor Joe, shmoor Joe. He gets me for the rest of the day.

*splashes happily*
                        Ah, I thought you were depriving him of the nighttime activities............. but then I guess you woodn't really want him to sleep

*checks date* Hmm. We should be ok for another couple of days..........

*chucks more gutter water around*

(just for the heck of being diiiiirty )

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Nope.

And I took a break and created.
                          Inspired by the Birthday art:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/th_zzzzmartinwp1.jpg

It's very, very bright.
                          (Yes, Martin does add to the joy. )
                          Aawesome!

Jumble can I give you my S/J mojo and can you perhaps hand me a "work or school" mojo? I seem to be avoiding it too much

Still...answering questions atm like "who washes the dishes? Who takes care of the house to be sure it is clean?" (gender roles) is kind of boring...and then I need to analyze them from another culture too
                          sigpic

Comment

Hellooooooo! *huggles for: Jann, LJ, Sarai, Josi, Cags, EH-T, Amanda, Yessika, Jas, Nad, Estrela, Jenn, Bekki and Jumble*

Did I miss anyone?

So I have been and still am sick. My immune system is shot to hell from the initial severe allergy attack and resulting illness that followed. Now every germ that comes my way decides to move in and invite all it's friends over as well for a party. I haven't had the option of being able to call out at work so I have been putting in 12-14 hour days. No rest equals not getting better. I am also resistant to a lot of meds so it's hard to shake something once I get it and that ultimately is what weakens my immune system. No fun being me.

Good news is today is the first day I can almost breathe without sounding like a chainsaw is wedged in my lungs When I get home I get in bed with my lappy that has photoshop and I wrestle with my artwork and fall asleep. Occassional I manage to post something. Like right now (at work during a lull).

I tried to catch up on what I have been missing but gave up after several pages (am I a bad person? ).

On the topic of migraines, which a lot of people, myself included seem to suffer from, one thing that works for me is niacin. It was actually recommended by my doctor who has a very holistic attitude about many things. Also, I she tried me with 3 different medications-none of which worked- so I think she was desparate. Anywhoo, I take 500mg a day to help ward off the migraines and when I know one is coming on I jack that up to 1000mg. I always know one is coming because I get the "circle of light" that starts out as a small flash in my eyes and then keeps swirling and expanding, getting bigger and bigger and making me dizzier and dizzier and then the pain hits like you woodn't believe! (actually you wood since many of you get them to ). Be warned that niacin will make you itch like crazy for about 15 to 20 minutes but it's way better that having that monstrous headache!

BTW- WHat I was able to catch up on was lovely. The art, Jumbles hotter-n-hell sigs, the Martin thunking, the rampant nekkidness. You know, the usual.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Hellooooooo! *huggles for: Jann, LJ, Sarai, Josi, Cags, EH-T, Amanda, Yessika, Jas, Nad, Estrela, Jenn, Bekki and Jumble*

Did I miss anyone?

Spoiler:
                              So I have been and still am sick. My immune system is shot to hell from the initial severe allergy attack and resulting illness that followed. Now every germ that comes my way decides to move in and invite all it's friends over as well for a party. I haven't had the option of being able to call out at work so I have been putting in 12-14 hour days. No rest equals not getting better. I am also resistant to a lot of meds so it's hard to shake something once I get it and that ultimately is what weakens my immune system. No fun being me.

Good news is today is the first day I can almost breathe without sounding like a chainsaw is wedged in my lungs When I get home I get in bed with my lappy that has photoshop and I wrestle with my artwork and fall asleep. Occassional I manage to post something. Like right now (at work during a lull).

I tried to catch up on what I have been missing but gave up after several pages (am I a bad person? ).

On the topic of migraines, which a lot of people, myself included seem to suffer from, one thing that works for me is niacin. It was actually recommended by my doctor who has a very holistic attitude about many things. Also, I she tried me with 3 different medications-none of which worked- so I think she was desparate. Anywhoo, I take 500mg a day to help ward off the migraines and when I know one is coming on I jack that up to 1000mg. I always know one is coming because I get the "circle of light" that starts out as a small flash in my eyes and then keeps swirling and expanding, getting bigger and bigger and making me dizzier and dizzier and then the pain hits like you woodn't believe! (actually you wood since many of you get them to ). Be warned that niacin will make you itch like crazy for about 15 to 20 minutes but it's way better that having that monstrous headache!
                              (spoilered for space)
                              Sooo sorry to hear you've been so sick, but glad that it's eased up a little

Niacin huh? Never tried that, but I've heard that lots different things work for different people. I guess it depends on what triggers the migraine in the first place. I've never managed to pin it down, other than maybe stress *shrugs*

BTW- WHat I was able to catch up on was lovely. The art, Jumbles hotter-n-hell sigs, the Martin thunking, the rampant nekkidness. You know, the usual.
                              Yeah, situation normal

*hugs*

Comment

Nice wp, Nad! Me likey!

Cake for breakfast!

And Coopie!

That so didn't come out right, and I so don't care this morning.
                                *blinks*

...Coopie?!
                                Wow.

And thanks

Beeeeoooootiful!!!!

Thanks

Yes, yes I do. I sigged it, iconed it, postcarded it and now the WP...
                                Must find more uses, it's awesome.

And um...
                                Have you ever seen one of my (quote- unquote) tut's ?

I have no idea what exactly you want a thumbnail of.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X