Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    hello Woohoos

I have just decided to move to a different state!! I'm going to Ballarat in Victoria (two states south of where I am) to go to a university for musical theate (sadly not the one that I really wanted to gt into, but I'm still excited!) I think Mara lives somewhere near there (actually, I have absolutely no idea, but she lives closer to there than she does to me ) so maybe we can finally have an auzzie shipmeet!!!

I move in about a month! I'm very excited Life is finally back on the up
    Woohooooood!!!! Good for you *hugs Bekki*

A change of scene and an exciting new adventure is just what you need

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Lovely! Even though I don't ship them this looks amazing!
      Thanks!

*sticks hands in ears*

I make holes in the bag...for you...

^^ What she said...we'll make sure you survive the trip!
      Fine... If it's a clean bag then I'm game.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      That's your first attempt? Nice! I'm sooo jealous. I'm never showing my first attempt to anyone.
      This one's a definite keeper. I love the pictures you've chosen for this. They're perfect. AT is just so lovely.
      Thank you
      I think you just discovered the golden rule of succesfull first attempts... Put AT in it!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Indeed we could.......... let's face it, we can do most anything we like

Well........ little as in........ not huge........ just big enough
      *nods*
      ...Within reason. I doubt I can press for a category called ''Coopies Assets''?

And jeez... thanks sis. Thanks for barely keeping me alive.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      hello Woohoos

I have just decided to move to a different state!! I'm going to Ballarat in Victoria (two states south of where I am) to go to a university for musical theate (sadly not the one that I really wanted to gt into, but I'm still excited!) I think Mara lives somewhere near there (actually, I have absolutely no idea, but she lives closer to there than she does to me ) so maybe we can finally have an auzzie shipmeet!!!

I move in about a month! I'm very excited Life is finally back on the up
      WooHood!!!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey... I should ask this on the art thread, but since I always get lost on the way there...

Is there any way to upload huge WP's into Photobucket?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Thanks!

Fine... If it's a clean bag then I'm game.

Thank you
          I think you just discovered the golden rule of succesfull first attempts... Put AT in it!
          *shakes head* Maybe, but you'll do better next time if you put Martin in it

*nods*
          ...Within reason. I doubt I can press for a category called ''Coopies Assets''?
          Why not?

And jeez... thanks sis. Thanks for barely keeping me alive.

WooHood!!!

I've said it before and I'll no doubt say it again - big enough is perfect

Comment

Hey... I should ask this on the art thread, but since I always get lost on the way there...

Is there any way to upload huge WP's into Photobucket?
            Yes.

Comment

Under 'upload images and videos' click on 'more options' and choose the size you want to upload the wp at (mine is set at 1280 x 960), click 'save',then upload your wp in the usual way. When you want to post it on here to amaze and astound us, click and copy the url which says 'img thumb', this will post it as a clickable thumbnail which takes us to the larger version so that we can 'ooooh!' and 'aaaaah' over it in all it's full sized glory

Comment

*shakes head* Maybe, but you'll do better next time if you put Martin in it

Why not?

I've said it before and I'll no doubt say it again - big enough is perfect
                Hehe, yes. I can use my favorite Martin's Tool In Action pic and ogle it while it's Huuuuuuuge!

Yes.
                *blinks*
                ...I had that coming right?

Wood you be so kind to share your infinite wisdom with the lesser gifted?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dutchindeed View Post
                  hehe, yes. I can use my favorite martin's tool in action pic and ogle it while it's huuuuuuuge!

*blinks*
                  ...i had that coming right?

wood you be so kind to share your infinite wisdom with the lesser gifted?

Comment

Under 'upload images and videos' click on 'more options' and choose the size you want to upload the wp at (mine is set at 1280 x 960), click 'save',then upload your wp in the usual way. When you want to post it on here to amaze and astound us, click and copy the url which says 'img thumb', this will post it as a clickable thumbnail which takes us to the larger version so that we can 'ooooh!' and 'aaaaah' over it in all it's full sized glory
                    I posted to soon again... Or you can read minds.

Ah, right. Thanks.
                    ...There's a ''more options'' button? Cool.
                    I wonder if it'll let me order coffee while waiting. *gets excited*

sigpic

Comment

I posted to soon again... Or you can read minds.

Ah, right. Thanks.
                      ...There's a ''more options'' button? Cool.
                      I wonder if it'll let me order coffee while waiting. *gets excited*
                      You can, but it's a bit risky because if the coffee turns up just at the exact moment your wp loads, you could find yourself with cappuccino all over it

Timing is everything

Comment

You can, but it's a bit risky because if the coffee turns up just at the exact moment your wp loads, you could find yourself with cappuccino all over it

Timing is everything
                        Hm...
                        I'll pracise.

And stop winking when you say that.
                        Ickybah.

sigpic

Comment

Hm...
                          I'll pracise.

And stop winking when you say that.
                          Ickybah.
                          It's not ickybah when you do it? ^^

So where's this new wp then? *taps fingers*

Comment

It's not ickybah when you do it? ^^

So where's this new wp then? *taps fingers*
                            Nothing sounds ickybah when it's coming from me...
                            Because I'm cute like ...Elmo. *nods*

And it's coming as soon as I get the whole studying thing out of the way...

sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos. *struggles to keep eyes open* How are you all this morning?

Jumble, did the snow melt off yet? And are you going to tell us about this mysterious dream?

Bekki, that's awesome news! *happy dance*

*wonders about going back to bed....looks at kid getting ready for school...sighs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Nothing sounds ickybah when it's coming from me...
                                Because I'm cute like ...Elmo. *nods*

Oh really? So that wasn't you that ickybahed up the Artwork thread then?
                                And it's coming as soon as I get the whole studying thing out of the way...
                                Excuses, excuses...........

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Morning Woohoos. *struggles to keep eyes open* How are you all this morning?

Jumble, did the snow melt off yet? And are you going to tell us about this mysterious dream?

Bekki, that's awesome news! *happy dance*

*wonders about going back to bed....looks at kid getting ready for school...sighs*
                                It's gradually thawing, my icicles are three inches shorter now The roads are much better today, and we're expecting rain at the week-end which should see off the rest of it

Er

No.

Comment

Working...
                                X