The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Oh no no, what kind of girl do you think I am? I woodn't have those kind of slides...

...those are all polaroids.

Sadly, I am greyer, fatter and saggier these days.
    Ah, must have been a trick of the light

Yeah, I don't see why Shippy hippy can't be included. It make sense. We could have a video section too (for those of us who really can't PS that well) which will have some very interesting entries.

*grabs Tanie and drags into the group huggles*
    Absolutely, vids are a must............. and we could have a gif section too

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh, I use my own work... I am in love with some sigs
    Just not the wp's.

*nods*

Yeah... I'll keep on trying.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/th_zzhelenniko3.jpg
    But that's beautiful And that's only your second wp?

Did you see the pic of Tesla that .... er........ TeslaTwin I think... just posted on the Sanctuary Artwork thread? Niiiiice

Hot!
    Yes he is

I guess I should go to bed, I've actually got to work tomorrow morning Haven't worked a morning since............... I can't even remember

Comment

Oh I think that's gorgeous. You should definitely do more.
      Thanks

Originally posted by jumble View Post

But that's beautiful And that's only your second wp?

Did you see the pic of Tesla that .... er........ TeslaTwin I think... just posted on the Sanctuary Artwork thread? Niiiiice
      Thank you *nods*

I probably did.

Happy work ...morning!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Cags! Pics! yay!

((((LJ))))

...Do we have enough people to make it a competition? Enough stuff for a seperate thread? Enough categories? Can we have a Martin's products one?

...Isn't competition bad?

Nice idea.
        I'm not sure it's so much about the number of people, as the amount of Artwork we've produced between us. And the voting wood be mostly for fun

Enough categories? Sure!

A Martin's products category? Why not? That wood actually give us a lot more scope, because we could include Sanctuary and SG Artwork

((((Tanie))))

*sings*
        I cannot breathe in that bag
        *hugs Nad* Don't worry, we'll make her put a little oxygen tank in for you

Speaking of oxygen tanks............ anyone else in the UK ROFLing at the new Walker's Baked crisps advert?

I can't stand Gary Linneker, so I'm highly amused at seeing him thoroughly mocked and deflated

Comment

Speaking of oxygen tanks............ anyone else in the UK ROFLing at the new Walker's Baked crisps advert?

I can't stand Gary Linneker, so I'm highly amused at seeing him thoroughly mocked and deflated
          Yes. I agree. Hilarious.

Woodnight Woohoos. I don't have work in the morning but I do in the afternoon and I'll probalby need some prep time in the morning so best go to bed before tomorrow for a change.

Huggles and sweet dreams.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure it's so much about the number of people, as the amount of Artwork we've produced between us. And the voting wood be mostly for fun

Enough categories? Sure!

A Martin's products category? Why not? That wood actually give us a lot more scope, because we could include Sanctuary and SG Artwork
            Come to think of it...
            We, being small and everything, could include some very cool original catagories...

But seriously. Yes!

...little?

WoodNight WooHoos! *hugs*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nighty night jumble and cags... sweet WooHoo dreams!

Comment

Woodnight Woohoos! Hope you have nice wood dreams

Lovely! Even though I don't ship them this looks amazing!

Well yes, that'n all.
                *snort* My mind reads the truth between the lines

*sings*
                I cannot breathe in that bag
                *sticks hands in ears*

I make holes in the bag...for you...

^^ What she said...we'll make sure you survive the trip!
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles all migraine sufferers too*
                  What scary stories you all have!

Looks like we've finally got the answer

*hugs Joe*

Just noticed these hanging outside the conservatory window

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Junk/icicles-120110-1.jpg

Over a metre long
                  Those icicles could kill someone! Where's that hair dryer..........?

I dislike icons too.
                  And yeah...

Here's a preview:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/th_helennikowp11.jpg

(Yes, it's supposed to be vague and fuzzy )
                  Meh. I think I shall sit on it for a little while and the try something with bright flashy coulours to scare me even more. I do suddenly love my sigs, though.
                  That's your first attempt? Nice! I'm sooo jealous. I'm never showing my first attempt to anyone.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Mr. LJ will blush, but not mind being huggled, hugged, or otherwise adored.

Here is the results of my Gimping:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_moutnainwp.jpg

Sorry...not very happy, I'm afraid.
                  Honestly I didn't think of it as sad at all. I thought of it as hopeful which is why I like it so much.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Oh don't give up! I found wallpapers really frustrating for ages, with the exact same thought that there was just too much space, but then I realised I was just looking at them wrong. It's not about filling the space so much as about placement. It is annoying if you don't have high enough resolution pics, that I'll grant you, but you can use smaller caps quite well if you find creative ways to place and frame them (
                  Thanks. I made an attempt today with lots of negative space but I'm just not happy with it and trashed the whole thing. Maybe I'll try again later. I seem to be in a sig making mode this week.

Oh, I use my own work... I am in love with some sigs
                  Just not the wp's.

*nods*

Yeah... I'll keep on trying.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/th_zzhelenniko3.jpg
                  This one's a definite keeper. I love the pictures you've chosen for this. They're perfect. AT is just so lovely.

With all the talk of meets, traveling and events I'm getting mighty jealous of all of you. *sigh* It would be so nice to meet some of you.
                  *walks off muttering "I must play the lottery"*
                  sigpic

Comment

Come to think of it...
                    We, being small and everything, could include some very cool original catagories...

But seriously. Yes!
                    Indeed we could.......... let's face it, we can do most anything we like

...little?

WoodNight WooHoos! *hugs*
                    Well........ little as in........ not huge........ just big enough

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                    Nighty night jumble and cags... sweet WooHoo dreams!
                    Funny you should say that..................

Which is why I'm now WIDE AWAKE

Comment

*runs in nekkid*

Artwork awards?? Yep, I'm in whenever it happens

I don't think I know how to make wallpapers
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*can't sleep* Guess everyone is still asleep.

*twiddles thumbs*
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

And then I set my alarm at 10 am...wake up...and fall asleep again Why do I even set my alarm? and it means that I slept for 10/11 hours...again...

*jumps on couch*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *runs around nekkid*

And then I set my alarm at 10 am...wake up...and fall asleep again Why do I even set my alarm? and it means that I slept for 10/11 hours...again...

*jumps on couch*
                            It's alright for some After being shocked awake by a dream after an hour's sleep, I then didn't get back to sleep until 5am............ and my alarm went off at 8
                            Last edited by Jumble; 14 January 2010, 02:27 AM.

Comment

hello Woohoos

I have just decided to move to a different state!! I'm going to Ballarat in Victoria (two states south of where I am) to go to a university for musical theate (sadly not the one that I really wanted to gt into, but I'm still excited!) I think Mara lives somewhere near there (actually, I have absolutely no idea, but she lives closer to there than she does to me ) so maybe we can finally have an auzzie shipmeet!!!

I move in about a month! I'm very excited Life is finally back on the up
                              sigpic

Comment

Shocked awake by a dream after an hour's sleep, I then didn't get back to sleep until 5am............ and my alarm went off at 8
                                *hugs* that sucks*hands over some of her sleep* ...hope that helps

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                hello Woohoos

I have just decided to move to a different state!! I'm going to Ballarat in Victoria (two states south of where I am) to go to a university for musical theate (sadly not the one that I really wanted to gt into, but I'm still excited!) I think Mara lives somewhere near there (actually, I have absolutely no idea, but she lives closer to there than she does to me ) so maybe we can finally have an auzzie shipmeet!!!

I move in about a month! I'm very excited Life is finally back on the up
                                YAY. Good to hear that Bekki and good luck on the uni there! Theatre school sounds really awesome for you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X