The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    But........ I don't need him to look younger, I like him slightly worn and crinkly.......

Er........ Martin, if you're lurking, that doesn't apply to you

Really? It was one of my favourites when I was.......... uh......... about 5 I used to sing it a lot, knew all the words and everything In fact, I'm sure there used to be an animation of it...... I think
    Oh me too! My mum used to sing it to me when I was really small, so that song really means childhood to me

Deep Impact? I never noticed him in that.... probably because he didn't have the beard
    I didn't either, until I heard him speak and realised that the vaguely familiar looking guy was actually Toby!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *has send the email*

Jumbly *drools* at those new wps and the sig...Yum Yum!
    Good for you!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nad Huuuuuge, er... monument.

You know I used to go to Guildford quite a lot and there's a little alleyway off the main shopping bit called "Jeffries Passage". That cracked me up every single time I walked past.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      It would be loads of fun!!! We so should!!!
      *happy dances at the thought*

I've been to Amsterdam before too (and have seen that particular, erm, monument...) but am always up for going again It's a cool place

*hugs everyone*

Oh, and WW OT because Sarai will understand (and Jumble too) - what have they done to my Josh??? http://twitpic.com/xp41g
      *cries*

Oh my Giddy Aunt. Is that? Umm...Noooooo!

I'd love to go to Amsterdam.

Nad That's HUGE!!!

Don't you have those cute little mice that live in the windmills and run around singing? With clogs on? No? Aw, I'm soooo disillusioned

I sort of remember that.

Um.... watching Dollhouse (because it's on before Sanctuary) and I'm sure I just heard someone mention Mr Wood........ or am I hearing things?

Me too. Blimey that bit where he threw her down on the bed and ripped off his shirt... Oh, I feel all giddy!

Actually Charles likes Dollhouse (possibly because of Eliza Dus..Duk... whateverhernameis) Can't think why?

And my sig rotator has another psychic moment. I'm on the ship discussion thread, fangurling Martin (as you do) and I get one of Jumble's Martin sigs come up when I post.

How many minutes until Sanctuary?

*taps foot impatiently*

How many minutes
      sigpic

Comment

According to my clock, -02

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid cuz I'm so emotionally fried, I can't be bothered with clothes*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Jann:

Despite his commitment to upload the site, Ben was unable to do so. As team leader, I took the responsibility upon myself to rebuild and post the site. This taught me the importance of backing up information and dealing with pressure under a deadline.
            Please tell me you'll take a stab at my resume. My wordsmithing is never that good.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            I'll be at the Meet The Man event and auction but he's had a number of knee surgeries so I think it would be cruel to make him run.

I feel bad enough doing it to AT because she is usually in heels but she is a good sport and the crowd loves it.
            D'oh. Of course he can't run. That would be cruel. Must remember to keep her imagination in check.

WOOHOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Finally got YT to accept the vid Had to frak about with the dimensions, but if you click the HD button it looks pretty good

Here!

Oh, new sig and avi ....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Inset-avi.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...t-sig-93kb.jpg
            I think I'm hooked on this sig style.....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ig-blue-94.jpg
            Yummy, yummy, yummy! You do these soooo well. Virtual green. I love these.

AWWWWWWWWWW!!! *sigh* Yes, if only it were that easy. Speaking of which, a mixed bag of news today. First, Mom is not doing well. More tumors. They're not sure if it's the cancer or the reaction from the chemo again. Either scenario is horrible. And the good news? Oh, we're being considered by a birthmom who's due at any moment. Yeah...one of those days...
            ((((((LJ)))))) You have my prayers and positive thoughts that all goes well for your mom and your adoption hopes.

Thanks for the help LJ and Cags...I have it open in my email...but still too afraid to post it because I don't want to come across as a bad person
            (it is also in a reply to the blinking of the site, which I think I fixed)

Haven't heard anything from the boys...and I want to hit one girl member of my group on her head because she was complaining about things not being right
            *iz frustrated* ...I did send her an angry email back about letting her make the entire site in one night the next time(haven't heard back after that)

*huggles all woohoos*

Happy things...

Ah yes, the Netherlands a country you must visit. Madurodam is also awesome to visit when you are there. As for my part of the country, we have an awesome Zoo! Wendy can tell you that and we got a few windmills in here...oh and while you would be in my part of the country we could also visit Germany...*points at the end of her street*.
            Then there is Utrecht, also a nice city, but not a lot of special stuff in it though(now I think of it).
            More south in Limburg, the three country point.(Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands) ....ooohh in Zeeland the damns(sp?) ...and that's it I think All within two hours from my place lol
            There's obviously a very good reason you're the project leader on this. Not many people would have worked so hard to singlehandedly salvage a team project at the last minute. I hope you finally get the high praise and acknowledgement from your team mates that you truly deserve. They must realize that you've saved their grades as well as your own. The website looks wonderful Jann. You've done brilliantly despite the setbacks and have every right to be proud of yourself.

Josi - No no no no no! Those pictures are all wrong. *must scrub brain cells*

I'm dropping off a new siggie that Jumble and LJ inspired:

*huggles* Thank you ladies! You've been the perfect catalyst for my muse.
            sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

*throws blanket over LJ*

*waves to Estrela*

*trips over jaw, still dangling on the floor after Sanctuary*

*wanders off to bed wondering how the heck I'm supposed to sleep after that?*

sigpic

Comment

*waves back to Cags*

Good one wasn't it?

Sweet dreams!
                sigpic

Comment

*headdesk*

My latest ficlette, which is only just barely not a crack!fic because it could actually happen, most deservedly belongs on this thread here.

I apologize in advance: It's not Paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    *headdesk*

My latest ficlette, which is only just barely not a crack!fic because it could actually happen, most deservedly belongs on this thread here.

I apologize in advance: It's not Paranoia.
                    AAAAAAAH! RUN, HELEN, RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! *whimper*

I'm slowly going insane (yes, yes, I know: I've been insane for ages!). Quick! Someone distract me! Shiny objects? Pretty pictures? Crack!Poetry? *sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs in 6 hours too late*

A couple of pretty Joe pics for you!!

*has send the email*

Jumbly *drools* at those new wps and the sig...Yum Yum!
                      Well done Jann, absolutely the right thing to do

Comment

*sighs*

*slumps on couch*

Wow...long day...

*huggles woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

*staggers in and joins Bekki on the couch*

Just had to shovel a load of ice off the driveway so that I can get out..... and hopefully back in again Two nursery runs to do, not a hope of getting to the second one on time since I'll have to park some way away and walk in with a 3 year old because the road to the nursery is inaccessible

Fun!

I need a snuggle...

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

AAAAAAAH! RUN, HELEN, RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! *whimper*

I'm slowly going insane (yes, yes, I know: I've been insane for ages!). Quick! Someone distract me! Shiny objects? Pretty pictures? Crack!Poetry? *sigh*
                            *Is late too, but distracts LJ by singing ''Close to you'' very loud.*
                            The Carpenters' version.
                            Nekkid.
                            While twirling.
                            With a burning baton.
                            While jumping on the couch (wearing my bunny helmet, mind you).

*jumps*
                            *jumps*
                            *jumps*
                            *falls off*
                            *sets fire to a Joe pic*
                            *grabs the lone bottle of wine and poors it over said pic*
                            *wonders if that was a good idea...*
                            *calls the WooHoo fire department*
                            *realises she's still nekkid, wearing only the bunny helmet*
                            *and socks*
                            *shrugs and dances around the fire as a true hippy wood*
                            *uses the blanket thrown at her by the neighbours to put out the small fire*
                            *waves at the firefighters*
                            *realises she's still nekkid with helmet and socks*
                            *waves at the firefighters*
                            *happy dances*
                            *runs*
                            *causes snow to spread all over jumble's freshly shoveled driveway*
                            *slips*
                            *lands on bum*
                            *goes and gets dressed due to cold bum*
                            *wonders if Mods mod for streaking GW*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*rolls nekkid through the thread*

cant.sleeeeeeeeeeeep!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*giggles at Nad's antics*

*stays under duvet*

Nice and cozy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X