The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *chucks huge load of adrenaline at Sarai* Hey! We're going to SE in just 6 months and 19 days!!!!

Did that help?
    Certainly did. Thanks

I've done the red light district, didn't see any tulips or windmills though

Yes, we'll have to get something organized, and see if we can drag Oma and Cags along too
    Yeah definitely!! I reckon it wood be lots of fun

Comment

*hugs Jann and LJ. And Sarai, And jumble and Josi. And Cags and EH-T. Amanda and Yessika. And the poor WooHoo I might have forgotten to hug.
      Did Bree post? Jas?
      *blinks*
      Hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Jumble, Josi we should definitely plan a trip to Holland then!! We could wander through the red light district, smell tulip, gaze at windmills...once again showing off my shockingly touristy interpretation of the Netherlands . And of course visit Nad and Jann, providing they wood welcome us .

I've done the red light district, didn't see any tulips or windmills though

Yes, we'll have to get something organized, and see if we can drag Oma and Cags along too
      There is so much more to Holland than the red light district... There's um...
      Water. *nods*
      I bet Jann has something cool to show in her part of the country. I live near Amsterdam, so all I have to show is... well... Amsterdam.

Although... Who can resist this? *wiggles eyebrows*
      Spoiler:

But it wood be fun!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Although... Who can resist this? *wiggles eyebrows*
        Spoiler:
        []http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/My%20pictures/Nonsense/000001-1.jpg[/]

But it wood be fun!
        Actually just made me ROFL!!

Brilliant Nad!

Comment

It would be loads of fun!!! We so should!!!
          *happy dances at the thought*

I've been to Amsterdam before too (and have seen that particular, erm, monument...) but am always up for going again It's a cool place

*hugs everyone*

Oh, and WW OT because Sarai will understand (and Jumble too) - what have they done to my Josh??? http://twitpic.com/xp41g
          *cries*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nad That's HUGE!!!

Don't you have those cute little mice that live in the windmills and run around singing? With clogs on? No? Aw, I'm soooo disillusioned

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

I've been to Amsterdam before too (and have seen that particular, erm, monument...) but am always up for going again It's a cool place

*hugs everyone*

Oh, and WW OT because Sarai will understand (and Jumble too) - what have they done to my Josh??? http://twitpic.com/xp41g
              *cries*

Comment

Yes, that was my reaction!
                I'm seeking refuge in all my lovely Josh pics and might have to put on the DVDs to try and erase the image from my mind

Edit: mind you, have you seen Toby minus the beard? http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsS/15436-23956.gif Bizarre, no?
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, that was my reaction!
                  I'm seeking refuge in all my lovely Josh pics and might have to put on the DVDs to try and erase the image from my mind

Edit: mind you, have you seen Toby minus the beard? http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsS/15436-23956.gif Bizarre, no?
                  Nononononononoooooooooooo! That's just wrong!!!!!!! Tell me that's just a pic of Richard, and that Toby doesn't appear like that in WW??? *sobs*

*gazes at new Martin wps to wipe out evil images*

*sigh* That's better

Comment

*hugs everyone*

*cries*
                    !!! What is that??

And no Jumble, he never appears in WW like that thankfully, it's just not Toby ! He does look a lot younger though!

Comment

Thanks for the help LJ and Cags...I have it open in my email...but still too afraid to post it because I don't want to come across as a bad person
                      (it is also in a reply to the blinking of the site, which I think I fixed)

Haven't heard anything from the boys...and I want to hit one girl member of my group on her head because she was complaining about things not being right
                      *iz frustrated* ...I did send her an angry email back about letting her make the entire site in one night the next time(haven't heard back after that)

*huggles all woohoos*

Happy things...

Ah yes, the Netherlands a country you must visit. Madurodam is also awesome to visit when you are there. As for my part of the country, we have an awesome Zoo! Wendy can tell you that and we got a few windmills in here...oh and while you would be in my part of the country we could also visit Germany...*points at the end of her street*.
                      Then there is Utrecht, also a nice city, but not a lot of special stuff in it though(now I think of it).
                      More south in Limburg, the three country point.(Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands) ....ooohh in Zeeland the damns(sp?) ...and that's it I think All within two hours from my place lol
                      sigpic

Comment

jumble, your new artwork is awesome!
                        Very cool.

Nad That's HUGE!!!

Don't you have those cute little mice that live in the windmills and run around singing? With clogs on? No? Aw, I'm soooo disillusioned
                        UhHuh. I see it practically every morning...

We do! Of course... Yeah.
                        (I had never heard tha song in English, BTW...)
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

!!! What is that??

And no Jumble, he never appears in WW like that thankfully, it's just not Toby ! He does look a lot younger though!
                          I know!!!
                          *iz still traumatised*

Jumble, that's a cap from Deep Impact. I think Richard Schiff normally has the beard in RL too And fab wps!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Thanks for the help LJ and Cags...I have it open in my email...but still too afraid to post it because I don't want to come across as a bad person
                          (it is also in a reply to the blinking of the site, which I think I fixed)

Haven't heard anything from the boys...and I want to hit one girl member of my group on her head because she was complaining about things not being right
                          *iz frustrated* ...I did send her an angry email back about letting her make the entire site in one night the next time(haven't heard back after that)
                          I think Cags and LJ are right, you have to make sure the tutor knows, because it's completely not fair that you've had to do so much work

Happy things...

Ah yes, the Netherlands a country you must visit. Madurodam is also awesome to visit when you are there. As for my part of the country, we have an awesome Zoo! Wendy can tell you that and we got a few windmills in here...oh and while you would be in my part of the country we could also visit Germany...*points at the end of her street*.
                          Then there is Utrecht, also a nice city, but not a lot of special stuff in it though(now I think of it).
                          More south in Limburg, the three country point.(Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands) ....ooohh in Zeeland the damns(sp?) ...and that's it I think All within two hours from my place lol
                          Ohhh we have to go, it'll be so much fun
                          sigpic

Comment

!!! What is that??

But........ I don't need him to look younger, I like him slightly worn and crinkly.......

Er........ Martin, if you're lurking, that doesn't apply to you

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            jumble, your new artwork is awesome!
                            Very cool.
                            Thank you Some days inspiration just hits.... hard

UhHuh. I see it practically every morning...
                            Jeez, what a thing to wake up to........

We do! Of course... Yeah.
                            (I had never heard tha song in English, BTW...)
                            Really? It was one of my favourites when I was.......... uh......... about 5 I used to sing it a lot, knew all the words and everything In fact, I'm sure there used to be an animation of it...... I think

I know!!!
                            *iz still traumatised*

Jumble, that's a cap from Deep Impact. I think Richard Schiff normally has the beard in RL too And fab wps!
                            Yes he does

Deep Impact? I never noticed him in that.... probably because he didn't have the beard

I think Cags and LJ are right, you have to make sure the tutor knows, because it's completely not fair that you've had to do so much work

Ohhh we have to go, it'll be so much fun
                            Oh yeah....... so do they keep the broccoli fields next to the tulips? Because I woodn't want to miss that

Um.... watching Dollhouse (because it's on before Sanctuary) and I'm sure I just heard someone mention Mr Wood........ or am I hearing things?

Comment

*has send the email*

Jumbly *drools* at those new wps and the sig...Yum Yum!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well done for sending the email Jann

I have the red wp on my desktop.................

*mops up drool*

Comment

Working...
                                X