Nice birthday artwork everyone.

Some icons

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Yeah yeah. This is the list, right?

Birthday: Yes
        Clothes: Yes
        The Best: Yes (although I still take offense on Joe's behalf )

I think you'd be fine sending the other two, as well. Like I said, I'm sure he'll think it's all in good fun and have a good laugh. But, you seem to be having a hard time just doing it, so maybe that's you not really wanting him to see them? Is that too deep? Am I thinking too much? I'm still so confused...Robin Dunne taking off his pants...

Yep, what she said. Like I said before though, I think they're all fine and I think there's nothing dodgy about them. It's not like you've cut in paparazzi pics and video and have included manips of his head on a naked body or anything. Crazy could be interpreted as a nice poke that we are... all a bit, I mean. Well, anyone want to argue that?
        The Best, again, that whole "better than all the rest" flash onto RDA thing you do there cracks me up so much - maybe it's funnier knowing your history of RDA thunking and how you're moved on to Martin since but, to me, that's funny just for that. And most certainly not stalkerish. It's just "you're my favourite director". Nothing wrong with that.
        Woodstock is just lovely. It's clearly made with joy in it's heart and it represents us as much as Martin if you ask me.
        Sooo... in short I don't think any of those wood get him calling for security and asking you to be banned from SE or anything like that. If anything he might be slightly surprised that there's that many fangurls out there (looking at the art, plenty of people are involved in it so it's evenly spread and you, personally, don't stand out as a bit odd for making them. ) And anyway, since he's already heard of us he probably won't be that surpised (after the initial pleasent one) that there's folks out there who do follow him that much.

The very fact you're concerned about it is testement to how normal (sort of ) you really are. Because, face it, if you didn't question his reaction to them then you probably ought to be banned from SE

Ok, not sure if that came out right but, what I mean is, go for it and send them if you want. But... if you're still really worried about it, maybe for peace of mind you are better at sticking at the birthday stuff for now. You can always send them another time; you can't take them back though.

Hope that makes sense.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Yep, what she said. Like I said before though, I think they're all fine and I think there's nothing dodgy about them. It's not like you've cut in paparazzi pics and video and have included manips of his head on a naked body or anything. Crazy could be interpreted as a nice poke that we are... all a bit, I mean. Well, anyone want to argue that?
          The Best, again, that whole "better than all the rest" flash onto RDA thing you do there cracks me up so much - maybe it's funnier knowing your history of RDA thunking and how you're moved on to Martin since but, to me, that's funny just for that. And most certainly not stalkerish. It's just "you're my favourite director". Nothing wrong with that.
          Woodstock is just lovely. It's clearly made with joy in it's heart and it represents us as much as Martin if you ask me.
          Sooo... in short I don't think any of those wood get him calling for security and asking you to be banned from SE or anything like that. If anything he might be slightly surprised that there's that many fangurls out there (looking at the art, plenty of people are involved in it so it's evenly spread and you, personally, don't stand out as a bit odd for making them. ) And anyway, since he's already heard of us he probably won't be that surpised (after the initial pleasent one) that there's folks out there who do follow him that much.

The very fact you're concerned about it is testement to how normal (sort of ) you really are. Because, face it, if you didn't question his reaction to them then you probably ought to be banned from SE

Ok, not sure if that came out right but, what I mean is, go for it and send them if you want. But... if you're still really worried about it, maybe for peace of mind you are better at sticking at the birthday stuff for now. You can always send them another time; you can't take them back though.

Hope that makes sense.
          Yeah, that makes sense. What you're saying is "Go for it......... oh wait, maybe not"

Anyway, the decision is made now, the dvd is burned and the cards are all printed out and signed............. now all I have to do is parcel them up and trek them through the snow to the Post Office tomorrow

And Nad, I said it on the Artwork thread and I'm going to say it here too - your artworking abilities have come on in leaps and bounds lately. Your BirthdayArt is AWESOME!!

I'll grab a pic of the cards before I wrap 'em up

Comment

I love, love LOVE the Martin artwork

Jumble, if it makes you feel uneasy in any way, then don't send it.
            I agree with everyone who says Martin is really cool and everything, but in the end, it's your work. But we all love them.
            ...And yes, I do get that I did not help.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Some icons
            These are great. I feel love for them.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Yeah, that makes sense. What you're saying is "Go for it......... oh wait, maybe not"

Anyway, the decision is made now, the dvd is burned and the cards are all printed out and signed............. now all I have to do is parcel them up and trek them through the snow to the Post Office tomorrow

And Nad, I said it on the Artwork thread and I'm going to say it here too - your artworking abilities have come on in leaps and bounds lately. Your BirthdayArt is AWESOME!!

I post so slow...

*blushes* Thanks. I can't get over hating/disliking a lot of stuff I make, so nice words make me happy

Oh... who am I kidding? I rock. *fistpump*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well if you put it like that... err... yeah.

Well, decision made, as you say so no point even worrying about it now. Good luck with the snow trek tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I post so slow...

*blushes* Thanks. I can't get over hating/disliking a lot of stuff I make, so nice words make me happy

Oh... who am I kidding? I rock. *fistpump*
                  Indeed!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Some icons

<snip>
                    Gorgeous icons Bree

Nad I'm happy with my decison

Ah, see, feeling like that about your Artwork is normal, we all feel the same about our own stuff Which makes you a fully-fledged Artworker in my book

Ok, so here's where to download The Birthday vid *runz away giggling*

Comment

Gorgeous icons Bree

Nad I'm happy with my decison

Ah, see, feeling like that about your Artwork is normal, we all feel the same about our own stuff Which makes you a fully-fledged Artworker in my book

Ok, so here's where to download The Birthday vid *runz away giggling*
                      Good

Yeah, human nature, artworkers curse and all...

Oooh... downloading.

sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid* Awesome vid, Jumble! It inspired me to watch one of my old Joe vids, which made me giggle, and now I'm in a happy mood.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Hope that makes sense.
                          ^^What she said *huggles Jumble*

^^And what she said *huggles Nad*

*watches the vid, again, because it is awesome*
                          *grins like a lunatic*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *runz through thread nekkid* Awesome vid, Jumble! It inspired me to watch one of my old Joe vids, which made me giggle, and now I'm in a happy mood.
                            Thanks LJ, glad you liked it

Ok, here's what's going in the parcel tomorrow...

Last edited by Jumble; 10 January 2010, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Ooohhh don't they look all pretty all printed out and ready to go like that!

Lucky Martin!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh, they are so pretty! We rock!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X