Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Jann, you set the gutter traps!!!

I find the best way to avoid the gutter traps around here is to fly over them (or let the gutter fly over your head...wither way) or to swing from tree to tree like a monkey No nekkid flying though...that counts as being trapped by gutter!
    That's how she knows where they are!

Jumble, meet the guy first to gauge his reaction.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      That's it isn't it? And we can't all be wrong

Besides, it's not like we're the only bunch of fans he has. I'm sure he gets loads of fan stuff sent to him, some probably a lot worse than mine..........

..... doesn't he?

Did I mention that it snowed again last night? Fun getting this stuff to the Post Office tomorrow
      No more snow here, in fact there's less - it's definitely melting today. I can see bits of the roofs of the houses opposite and my front yard has clear patches
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        No more snow here, in fact there's less - it's definitely melting today. I can see bits of the roofs of the houses opposite and my front yard has clear patches
        Whereas all the snow I cleared off my car yesterday is back again

Comment

True. But on the other hand, we've heard from EH-T that he's really down to earth and a nice guy, and we've seen lots of footage of how he interacts with fans, and we know from pretty much everything (podcommentaries etc) that he has a sense of humour, sooooo.....

*borrows Josiane's hat*

Ok, I think I've arrived at a compromise..........

The Birthday vid
          Cags' Martin's clothes vid (I have her permission)
          Simply The Best
          Crazy
          Woodstock

Leaving out Just a Little and the one that shall not be named

Ok?
          Good list
          sigpic

Comment

True. But on the other hand, we've heard from EH-T that he's really down to earth and a nice guy, and we've seen lots of footage of how he interacts with fans, and we know from pretty much everything (podcommentaries etc) that he has a sense of humour, sooooo.....

*borrows Josiane's hat*

Ok, I think I've arrived at a compromise..........

The Birthday vid
            Cags' Martin's clothes vid (I have her permission)
            Simply The Best
            Crazy
            Woodstock

Leaving out Just a Little and the one that shall not be named

Ok?

Oh yes, I think that's sensible and a very good idea. You've picked the best ones there, certainly. Except my Pants one... umm... if anything he's going to think I'm ther stalkerish one after that. I have, after all, made 2 Martin vides myself now, including your birthday video...and aqctualyl, just checking my YT I have rather a lot of PTB videos there.
            It might also help him to know we're here. Ok maybe not tell him our location (on the net) but to know you're not the only martin Fangurl out there. Actually, have you ever checked out his IMDB message boards? There's a few who feel the same (unless they're all you too Jumble. )

Even so, I am sure if he Saw The Vid That Shall Not Be Named he would take it all in the spirit in which it's intended.

No more snow here either. Cuko the Snowman's eye and nose fell out earlier and I had to go out (in smooth leather soled slippers in sheet ice ) and pop them back in.
            Now today I am having a lazy day. Charles has had 4 days off as a long weekend and done naff all for three of them (uless you count having major dental work as actually doing something). So today he's the one who wants a roast dinner so he's the one who can have flipping well cook it. That's fair, I think.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Oh yes, I think that's sensible and a very good idea. You've picked the best ones there, certainly. Except my Pants one... umm... if anything he's going to think I'm ther stalkerish one after that. I have, after all, made 2 Martin vides myself now, including your birthday video...and aqctualyl, just checking my YT I have rather a lot of PTB videos there.
              It might also help him to know we're here. Ok maybe not tell him our location (on the net) but to know you're not the only martin Fangurl out there. Actually, have you ever checked out his IMDB message boards? There's a few who feel the same (unless they're all you too Jumble. )
              Glad you approve of the list

I'm sure he knows he's got lots of fangurls, and no, they're not all me

Even so, I am sure if he Saw The Vid That Shall Not Be Named he would take it all in the spirit in which it's intended.
              Hmmm. He probably wood, but I'm not about to risk it

No more snow here either. Cuko the Snowman's eye and nose fell out earlier and I had to go out (in smooth leather soled slippers in sheet ice ) and pop them back in.
              Now today I am having a lazy day. Charles has had 4 days off as a long weekend and done naff all for three of them (uless you count having major dental work as actually doing something). So today he's the one who wants a roast dinner so he's the one who can have flipping well cook it. That's fair, I think.

Comment

Yep, absolutely
                sigpic

Comment

*runz in grinning*

I am even more convinced now, Martin is going to adore his birthday presents and he will sure know he has many fangurls out there.

*runz around grinning some more. *
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm double posted... hmm

...umm... move along, nothing to see here.

*whistles inocenntly*
                    sigpic

Comment

*runz in grinning*

I am even more convinced now, Martin is going to adore his birthday presents and he will sure know he has many fangurls out there.

*runz around grinning some more. *
                      Are you possibly grinning for the same reason I am grinning manically too??
                      sigpic

Comment

Are you possibly grinning for the same reason I am grinning manically too??
                        Yes, she is

Comment

Jumble Martin is absolutely going to love what you give him! Don't worry about that From what we've seen he'll appreciate it ...plus he must have heard way worse stories from AT about ...passionate...fans! This is just a Bday gift; so normal!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Jumble Martin is absolutely going to love what you give him! Don't worry about that From what we've seen he'll appreciate it ...plus he must have heard way worse stories from AT about ...passionate...fans! This is just a Bday gift; so normal!
                            Thanks for the reassurance Jann *huggles*

Comment

Bringing the Challenge post over here.....

Super Sekrit Challenge
                              Week 70

From Jumble

Birthday Stuff! It's Martin's Birthday on 19th January and
                              I'd like to be able to print them out and send them in time

clicky

clicky

clicky

clicky

WooHood!!!! He’s going to love them

I’ll give you a few hours to guess who did what
                              Last edited by Jumble; 10 January 2010, 10:30 AM. Reason: added late entry

Comment

Wow! So many artworks! Lovely! I do have some ideas for some people, but some ...no idea lol!

I'm sure he is going to love them!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X