The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    It wood? Hmm, I guess - I don't think nekkidness would help me get a teaching job in schools, wood it?

*waves to Jann*
    That wood depend entirely on what you were required to teach

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    *runs through thread nekkid*
    *huggles Woohoos for a variety of reasons*

Congrats Sarai because of the new place and the 69 post!!

Jumble: I'm glad you finish the vid *jumps around in excitement*
    Don't get too excited, I can't show it until after the Sekrit Challenge post tomorrow

But I think it's quite good

I was thinking of putting all my Martin vids onto the dvd as well (well all except a certain one which I actually didn't make and refuse to have anything to do with). What do you think?

Comment

*waves back to Bekki* And I don't think nekkid would go well on a school...or it must be a nudist school*blinks*

*avoids gutter traps that are laid down in this thread*
      sigpic

Comment

Jann, you set the gutter traps!!!

I find the best way to avoid the gutter traps around here is to fly over them (or let the gutter fly over your head...wither way) or to swing from tree to tree like a monkey No nekkid flying though...that counts as being trapped by gutter!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Don't get too excited, I can't show it until after the Sekrit Challenge post tomorrow

I was thinking of putting all my Martin vids onto the dvd as well (well all except a certain one which I actually didn't make and refuse to have anything to do with). What do you think?
          Ok ok I can wait

All of your cool vids on the dvd? Sounds like a good idea to me
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ok ok I can wait

All of your cool vids on the dvd? Sounds like a good idea to me
            Hmmmm. I'm not sure......... have you actually seen them all?

Comment

Hmmmm. I'm not sure......... have you actually seen them all?
              *comes back from checking jumble's youtube page* Yep, now I have
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*comes back from checking jumble's youtube page* Yep, now I have
                And you think I should show him?

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Yay on finishing the vid, can't wait to see it!

As to putting your other vids on the DVD... well, obviously I think they're all brilliant, but I think what you should really ask yourself is whether you want him to see them. Or maybe just do the birthday vid for now, and kind of say there's more where that came from if he wants to see? Or just say what the netu and go for it
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Morning Woohoos

Yay on finishing the vid, can't wait to see it!

As to putting your other vids on the DVD... well, obviously I think they're all brilliant, but I think what you should really ask yourself is whether you want him to see them. Or maybe just do the birthday vid for now, and kind of say there's more where that came from if he wants to see? Or just say what the netu and go for it
                    Very helpful Josiane, talk about sitting on the fence

Comment

Very helpful Josiane, talk about sitting on the fence
                      It's what I do

But seriously, my first question is the only advice I think I can give - do you want to know that he has definitely seen them, or would you rather imagine that while he may have been pointed to them on youtube, he may well be in complete ignorance? Remembering that you're going to meet the guy in July - how much do you want him to know exactly who you are when you do?

That more helpful?
                      sigpic

Comment

It's what I do

But seriously, my first question is the only advice I think I can give - do you want to know that he has definitely seen them, or would you rather imagine that while he may have been pointed to them on youtube, he may well be in complete ignorance? Remembering that you're going to meet the guy in July - how much do you want him to know exactly who you are when you do?

That more helpful?
                        The thing is, part of me wants him to see them and know who I am, but there's this little imp sitting on my shoulder telling me that he'll find it all a bit too stalkerish and then meeting him wood be embarassing

I think he'd find it amusing, I think he'd be flattered...... but how well do we really know him?

Comment

The thing is, part of me wants him to see them and know who I am, but there's this little imp sitting on my shoulder telling me that he'll find it all a bit too stalkerish and then meeting him wood be embarassing

I think he'd find it amusing, I think he'd be flattered...... but how well do we really know him?
                          That's kind of the crux of it - it's not like Joe, for example, who we get daily blog updates from. But maybe that's why do half - just do the birthday vid and the cards and see how they go down You could always send him the others another time

Wow, have I got my sensible and cautious hat on today or what??
                          sigpic

Comment

That's kind of the crux of it - it's not like Joe, for example, who we get daily blog updates from. But maybe that's why do half - just do the birthday vid and the cards and see how they go down You could always send him the others another time

Wow, have I got my sensible and cautious hat on today or what??
                            True. But on the other hand, we've heard from EH-T that he's really down to earth and a nice guy, and we've seen lots of footage of how he interacts with fans, and we know from pretty much everything (podcommentaries etc) that he has a sense of humour, sooooo.....

*borrows Josiane's hat*

Ok, I think I've arrived at a compromise..........

The Birthday vid
                            Cags' Martin's clothes vid (I have her permission)
                            Simply The Best
                            Crazy
                            Woodstock

Leaving out Just a Little and the one that shall not be named

Ok?

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me And I'm sure he will be flattered and love them Because as you say, he always comes across as a lovely guy with a great sense of humour (we wouldn't all love him if he didn't, after all )

*huggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me And I'm sure he will be flattered and love them Because as you say, he always comes across as a lovely guy with a great sense of humour (we wouldn't all love him if he didn't, after all )
                                *huggles*
                                That's it isn't it? And we can't all be wrong

Besides, it's not like we're the only bunch of fans he has. I'm sure he gets loads of fan stuff sent to him, some probably a lot worse than mine..........

..... doesn't he?

Did I mention that it snowed again last night? Fun getting this stuff to the Post Office tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X