The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    OMG is right! You took the horrendousnous out of the horrendous shirt! *huggles Estrela and snurches pic*
    No, but I can let you have a ton of snow, which wood no doubt have melted by the time you get it

Why didn't I see your reply earlier?

*huggles Jumble* I loves huggles!

The OMG was JenniferJF's file name but it does apply doesn't it?

You know, as low as our reservoirs are, I'd take that snow even melted if you could find a way to get it here.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*waves* Welcome back! And wow! What a transformation on the shirt! That's a service at the same level as the shawl over the moobs on that picture from The Warrior
    *waves back at Josi* Thanks!

Hmmm. Not sure I've see those pics. Do I want to?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Hi all!!

Safely in the new house. Our stuff was spread across five locations at friends' and family but it's mostly back with us now . So much to do now though. And a massive trip to Ikea is in the offing tomorrow methinks .

*dies*

Might need to borrow LJ's sheet for covering Amanda...

EDIT: Woohood!!! A 69 post !! First one I've noticed for ages, bad Woohoo
    *fans Sarai* Are you alright? Didn't mean to startle you. Perhaps I should have laid out the cushions ahead of time? Was it the scruffiness or those green eyes looking straight into the camera that did it for you? I can't decide for myself which is worse/better.

So glad you're finally in the house. I hope this ends your housing woes and that you get your deposit back without incident. Congrats on the 69 post too!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *sigh* Don't make me call a CSI team, you dying people!

Sorry LJ

EDIT: No! Do it, I have such a thing for Gary Sinise...

...what?

I was actually waiting for you to come back in last night so I could post this...

[]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/69%20new%20banners/Sarai-New-69.jpg[/]
      Awesome!! Thanks Jumble, really must learn to play the guitar .

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        LOL!

As for your question, I am a complete luddite so I don't know which is which. We are the same region as the US and not the same as the UK. Although you can get special players that play both.
        Thanks Actually, I had a lightbulb moment and checked my dvds UK = PAL, US and Canada = NTSC

It's all relative. I think those who are north of me have it bad. Honestly, I'd rather have snow and cold than rain like in Vancouver. I'm often colder there than at home because of the dampness.
        *wonders how hot Vancouver might be in July*

And I don't mean the weather

Comment

Hi all!!

Safely in the new house. Our stuff was spread across five locations at friends' and family but it's mostly back with us now . So much to do now though. And a massive trip to Ikea is in the offing tomorrow methinks .

Hmm...for some reason Rocking Around the World by Status Quo always comes to mind when I'm thinking of this thread. Anything by the Beatles. I'd definitely add Yellow Submarine to the list

EDIT: Woohood!!! A 69 post !! First one I've noticed for ages, bad Woohoo
          WooHood! *happy dances*
          Haha, good choices

And Congrats on the Big '69!

*sigh* Don't make me call a CSI team, you dying people!
          Oh yes, I'd love to have Gary Sinise show up as well... *nods*
          Because he is sooo awesome.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*wonders how hot Vancouver might be in July*

And I don't mean the weather

*shakes head*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

"What's with all the dead people?"
              sigpic

Comment

*squees and happy dances*

Now that wood be awesome. Martin, green screen and CSI:NY.

sigpic

Comment

[]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/csi08.jpg[/]
                  *dies at Mac's feet*

Comment

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/csi08.jpg
                    I loved him in 'Born on the 4th of July' And 'Forrest Gump'

And I have FINALLY finished the vid *fist pump' WooHoooooood!

Comment

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/csi08.jpg
                      ! OH OHHHHHH!!! OHH!!! Please YES call in the CSI team! I love him as Mac, as an actor, and as a person!! Please!

*dies at Mac's feet*
                      *dies next to Sarai at Mac's feet*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runs nekkid through the thread*

I NEED A JOOOBBBBBB

*wonders whether nekkidness will help or hinder the job-getting*

My mum and I are listening to 70s music while she sews and I cook! This is fabulous
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          *runs nekkid through the thread*

I NEED A JOOOBBBBBB

*wonders whether nekkidness will help or hinder the job-getting*

My mum and I are listening to 70s music while she sews and I cook! This is fabulous
                          That wood depend entirely on what sort of job you want

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

*crawls closely against Shep*

Yay for vid Jumbly...I can't wait to see it Lots of Martin yummyness
                            sigpic

Comment

That wood depend entirely on what sort of job you want
                              It wood? Hmm, I guess - I don't think nekkidness would help me get a teaching job in schools, wood it?

*waves to Jann*
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*
                                *huggles Woohoos for a variety of reasons*

Congrats Sarai because of the new place and the 69 post!!

Jumble: I'm glad you finish the vid *jumps around in excitement*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X