X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cough* I prefer this version of Close to you. *runz*
    sigpic

Comment

I'm making a list! (For my own amusement, of course)

Ok, say I'm making a WooHoodStock soundtrack...

Which songs do you guys think must be on it?
      And which song(s) wood show the kind of you you are on this thread?

Do tell?

jumble:
      Woodstock obviously..
      All you need is love - The Beatles
      San Francisco - Scott McKenzie
      With a little help from my friends - The Beatles
      Close to you - The Carpenters
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Harry is cool. *nods*

...Just not corny enough.
        I love the Carpenters.

EDIT: It's even better when I sing it, but alas.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I'll let you guys think about it...

Hehe. Before.

And she sure does! She gives a mean Cher impression.
          I'd love to see that.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            I'd love to see that.
            Me too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Nope, sorry. Cannot stand him

And Nad's right, the Carpenters are corny, and that's probably the foremost requirement

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                LOL! You are dedicated!

Now it is winter I'm back to walking home after work. Last night it was about -35C and as I passed a store window I had to laugh. My toque, scarf and balaclava where all covered in frost, as were my eybrows and eyelashes. Think of your avatar of MW but with lots more frost.
                OK so that puts our wintry weather into perspective Stay warm!

Ok, long time no post which seems to be my MO around GW so it should come as no surprise to anyone right? But I thought I'd drop by and try to comment on all the fun I've seen here.............uh, perhaps not as there's too much to quote. Hmmmm. Can I just say "thank you" to all of you for making me smile?

Anyway, I've been playing around with pictures and thought I'd post the results in case anyone wanted them. These days it seems I'd rather alter pics rather than make artwork. Sooooo

Before: (originally posted by JenniferJF about 500 posts back)
                http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...4ja/MW/OMG.jpg

After:
                http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o.../OMG-after.jpg

Before: (originally posted by Sarai about 200 posts back)
                http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o.../PDVD_0254.jpg

After:
                http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...0254-after.jpg

I love those green eyes and the scruffy look!!!

Digging through all the posts here on the thread has been such a *cough* chore *cough*.

For all those snowbound.......Aaack! I don't know how you do it. Thankfully I live where snow is nearby but rare where I am because I'm NOT a snow person. *pushes our unseasonably warm weather your way* We could use some rain though? Anyone have any to spare?
                *waves* Welcome back! And wow! What a transformation on the shirt! That's a service at the same level as the shawl over the moobs on that picture from The Warrior

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Is it wrong to say I like the snow? I feel I can because I've been sick for a whole week and can now just enjoy it

And I like the new years resolution. Mine is just to have fun

Oooooh, me likey this idea. My brain just had too many ideas pop into it at once, though.
                *huggles* Hope you're feeling better now

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *huggles Jumble* The neighbor should have shovelled for you. It was his shovel

*huggles others*

I want to see Haunted too *pouts* my normal way of watching it isn't available atm

And dude, it is so snowy outside, the roads are really bad! I was slipping a lot with my car (but I managed to get home without accidents lol). Work was good though, nice and easy

*crawls under duvet and hibernates*
                *huggles you too* Take care out there in the snow and ice!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runz in*

*huggles WooHoos*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  OMG is right! You took the horrendousnous out of the horrendous shirt!
                  Tsk, some people just have no flair for fashion.

Do tell?

Woodstock obviously..

All you need is love - The Beatles

San Francisco - Scott McKenzie

With a little help from my friends - The Beatles

Close to you - The Carpenters

Um........... let me think about it

All great choices and, by bizzare coincidence I heard all of them today, except "close to you" (which I have just listened to courtesy of LJ) so umm, yes, conicidence!

Can we also have Aquarius (I might be getting my WooHoos and Shippy Hippys mixed up there but, heck, it came out in 1969 and that's got to be a good thing.

And this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3oxJvSRj0 Which begs to have some of the WooHoo artwork set to music to it too.

Oh and this one is the one that shows the Me I am on this thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5fi2lHa9IY

So long as I don't have PMT.

sigpic

Comment

"Good Morning Martin!" Oh yeah
                    Last edited by Jumble; 09 January 2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*waves* Welcome back! And wow! What a transformation on the shirt! That's a service at the same level as the shawl over the moobs on that picture from The Warrior

*huggles* Hope you're feeling better now

*huggles you too* Take care out there in the snow and ice!
                      Thank you Josiane *huggles*

I'm currently boogieing (sp?) to Accidentally in Love.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hi all!!

Safely in the new house. Our stuff was spread across five locations at friends' and family but it's mostly back with us now . So much to do now though. And a massive trip to Ikea is in the offing tomorrow methinks .

Um......

I'd run out of printable card, and I need it to make Martin's birthday cards
                        Love it! A worthwhile cause if you ask me

Crummy neighbour though, shall be giving him the evil eye next time I'm down there

Before: (originally posted by Sarai about 200 posts back)
                        []http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/estrela4ja/MW/PDVD_0254.jpg[/]
                        *dies*

Might need to borrow LJ's sheet for covering Amanda...

*applauds jumble *
                        *hugs WooHoos*

Do tell?
                        Hmm...for some reason Rocking Around the World by Status Quo always comes to mind when I'm thinking of this thread. Anything by the Beatles. I'd definitely add Yellow Submarine to the list

EDIT: Woohood!!! A 69 post !! First one I've noticed for ages, bad Woohoo

Comment

I forgot to say, after I'd cleared the snow off my car I sat in the driver's seat to take off my boots and put my shoes on and just as I'd got them on and was all nice and dry a gust of wind blew the snow from the top of the hedge beside me straight into my lap, covering me and my nice dry shoes in cold wet stuff

Btw, question for Canadians - what type of dvds can you play, NTSC or PAL? Or do both of them play on your pcs?
                          LOL!

As for your question, I am a complete luddite so I don't know which is which. We are the same region as the US and not the same as the UK. Although you can get special players that play both.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

It's all relative. I think those who are north of me have it bad. Honestly, I'd rather have snow and cold than rain like in Vancouver. I'm often colder there than at home because of the dampness.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*sigh* Don't make me call a CSI team, you dying people!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Hi all!!

Safely in the new house. Our stuff was spread across five locations at friends' and family but it's mostly back with us now . So much to do now though. And a massive trip to Ikea is in the offing tomorrow methinks .
                              Glad to hear it

Love it! A worthwhile cause if you ask me

Crummy neighbour though, shall be giving him the evil eye next time I'm down there
                              Yeah, the things I do

EDIT: Woohood!!! A 69 post !! First one I've noticed for ages, bad Woohoo
                              I was actually waiting for you to come back in last night so I could post this...

Comment

*happy dances for Sarai* So glad to hear you are in your new place! Such a relief for you
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X