The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Bekki and Jumble*

Yes, do send some of that sun our way Bekki, it's arctic here! I'm practically surgically attached to my hot water bottle

Glad you made it into town and back safely, Jumble, even if really you should have stayed put in the warm The abandoned cars thing is eerie - when the snow fell on Wednesday my dad put a picture on facebook of the road behind their house, which is the main road into Reading, and it had cars all abandoned down on either side. It actually took me a few minutes to figure out where the photo was taken from, because it really didn't look like the main road with all the snow and cars!

I've ventured as far as the Co-op down the road for essential supplies like food and milk, and now I'm back inside and not intending to go out again until Monday morning! I'm certainly not moving my car - you can barely see it under the snow and there's a foot-high wall of ice around it, so it's not going anywhere any time soon

Edit: *waves to Jasmina*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*applauds and huggles Jumble*

Oh but how you sacrifice for your one true Martin

*bows down*
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, so last night I choose to go see Avatar...oh. my. god. (For those that know me, you know I don't normally say "god" but it deserves it! ) It was fantastic! Absolutely gorgeous! I was drooling throughout the whole thing. GO SEE!!!

But I went with the knowledge that I'd be able to see Sanctuary this morning And I just realized that Scifi.com adds the episode A WEEK(!!!!) after viewing. *sobs* And the other way I could get it *cough* *cough* isn't there yet! Which means I have to stay away from FB and live Journal until I see it so as not to spoiler myself! *sobs some more* I probably will be able to see it today but I thought I'd be able to see it right now.

*dies*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Okay, so last night I choose to go see Avatar...oh. my. god. (For those that know me, you know I don't normally say "god" but it deserves it! ) It was fantastic! Absolutely gorgeous! I was drooling throughout the whole thing. GO SEE!!!

But I went with the knowledge that I'd be able to see Sanctuary this morning And I just realized that Scifi.com adds the episode A WEEK(!!!!) after viewing. *sobs* And the other way I could get it *cough* *cough* isn't there yet! Which means I have to stay away from FB and live Journal until I see it so as not to spoiler myself! *sobs some more* I probably will be able to see it today but I thought I'd be able to see it right now.

*dies*
          Yep, I've seen Avatar twice. It's worth every penny!!

What about iTunes or some other place that sales you the ep??
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            *blinks*

*blinks again*

Wow... that's what I call dedication!
            Some might call it insanity.............

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *huggles Bekki and Jumble*

Yes, do send some of that sun our way Bekki, it's arctic here! I'm practically surgically attached to my hot water bottle

Glad you made it into town and back safely, Jumble, even if really you should have stayed put in the warm The abandoned cars thing is eerie - when the snow fell on Wednesday my dad put a picture on facebook of the road behind their house, which is the main road into Reading, and it had cars all abandoned down on either side. It actually took me a few minutes to figure out where the photo was taken from, because it really didn't look like the main road with all the snow and cars!

I've ventured as far as the Co-op down the road for essential supplies like food and milk, and now I'm back inside and not intending to go out again until Monday morning! I'm certainly not moving my car - you can barely see it under the snow and there's a foot-high wall of ice around it, so it's not going anywhere any time soon

Edit: *waves to Jasmina*
            Yeah, it's really weird

Have you not started your car since the snow fell? I started mine a couple of times during the week and left it running for ten minutes to make sure the battery didn't go flat

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            *applauds and huggles Jumble*

Oh but how you sacrifice for your one true Martin

*bows down*
            Yes.......... I'm hoping that might earn me a hug come July That wood make it totally worthwhile

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

<zip>

Yes.......... I'm hoping that might earn me a hug come July That wood make it totally worthwhile
              Well, that seems like a good prize for risking you life
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*waves back at Josi*

Yeah, that works too.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's really weird

Have you not started your car since the snow fell? I started mine a couple of times during the week and left it running for ten minutes to make sure the battery didn't go flat
                  Oh I've been out and checked it a couple of times, make sure it's OK and that I can still get in and the engine will still start. I'm just not going anywhere near the snowdrift surrounding it unless I absolutely have to

Heck yeah! As long as Sarai captures the moment on camera for the rest of us to enjoy the look of pure bliss on your face
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    Well, that seems like a good prize for risking you life
                    I think so

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    *waves back at Josi*

Yeah, that works too.
                    *grins maniacally*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Oh I've been out and checked it a couple of times, make sure it's OK and that I can still get in and the engine will still start. I'm just not going anywhere near the snowdrift surrounding it unless I absolutely have to
                    Good, and I don't blame you

Heck yeah! As long as Sarai captures the moment on camera for the rest of us to enjoy the look of pure bliss on your face
                    Poor Sarai, if she follows all the instructions she's been getting here and elsewhere, she'll spend the whole con with a camera focussed on my face

Comment

So I got Haunted on itunes.

Just watched it.

Comment

Been away a while and impossible to catch up, just too much chatter!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

There's a stack of those Boom De Yay videos going around (a lot of Stargate ones actually) but that is one of the best I've seen. I want the WooHoo lyrics too... oh Bekki?

Hmm, and there in the sidebar I found this video (Sanctuary) which features one of my all time favourite songs ever and absolutely made me sob watching it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56UXxr8zGzU&feature=fvw
                        Beautiful song. I love Sarah. Fitting choice as she is a local B.C. girl.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          So I got Haunted on itunes.

Just watched it.
                          Did you get the podcast too?? It's hilarious and Martin sings
                          sigpic

Comment

Did you get the podcast too?? It's hilarious and Martin sings
                            Haven't listen to the podcast yet, will have to do that soon!

Comment

^ BTW what did you think of the ep? PDL directed it
                              sigpic

Comment

^ BTW what did you think of the ep? PDL directed it
                                I'll send you a visitor message, since we wait till after the UKers have seen it to post about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X