No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo we have power again (no power was no internet...the horror)

Will come in later again!
    sigpic

Comment

*flops in* Thank goodness it's the weekend, no more cold library, no more snow trudging. I think I'm going to hibernate under my duvet for the next two days

*hugs Bree for being sick* Hope you feel better soon!
      *dies laughing at Cags's vid*
      *runs out to get some food*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Howdy woohoos! *huggles all around*

I iz still very sick. Feeling worse today than yesterday. The dust from the bottles may have made me sicker than hell but something good did happen as a result of moving almost every wine bottle in an entire (very large) store. *iz exhausted just typing that*

Yesterday the owner gave me a $100 gift cert to a lovely restaurant that I probably never could afford otherwise and the best part: he said "you work with your heart and give everything you have so you deserve this".
        (I got a $2.50 and hour raise from his daughter and 1 weeks paid vacation . Usually good stuff doesn't happen to me and I stand back applaud those who do get some good fortune so I ended up spending most of the morning in tears. Couldn't even post about it last night as I was way too emotional. )
        Aww! *more hugs*
        And who does good, gets good in return. (That sounds way better in Dutch...)

Hey did anyone notice that Amanda's dead....again.
        Yeah... She does that, you know...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *flops in* Thank goodness it's the weekend, no more cold library, no more snow trudging. I think I'm going to hibernate under my duvet for the next two days

*hugs Bree for being sick* Hope you feel better soon!
        *dies laughing at Cags's vid*
        *runs out to get some food*
        WooHood!

And I have to say that I have never heard the word ''duvet'' before, but since jumble's wild ''Martin in bed'' rejection dreams, I just connect it with The Man...
        Duvet= Martin.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          And I have to say that I have never heard the word ''duvet'' before, but since jumble's wild ''Martin in bed'' rejection dreams, I just connect it with The Man...
          Duvet= Martin.
          Really? Because you know, I sleep under one every night...........

My 'wild "Martin in bed" rejection dreams' ??

The way I remember it, he was on the bed, which is not the same thing at all............. and I don't remember anything 'wild' either

Looks like Martin won't be getting a birthday vid from me PremPro exported it all blurry, and then YT rejected the song for copyright crap

I guess I'll just try something else...... tomorrow

*huggles Martin for comfort*

Comment

(((((((((((Jumble))))))))))))
            Stupid PremPro and stupid YouTube
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              (((((((((((Jumble))))))))))))
              Stupid PremPro and stupid YouTube
              That's putting it politely

*slinks off muttering and snivelling*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Really? Because you know, I sleep under one every night...........

My 'wild "Martin in bed" rejection dreams' ??

The way I remember it, he was on the bed, which is not the same thing at all............. and I don't remember anything 'wild' either
                Yeah, I spiced it up for you. Because seriously...
                How could you?

Looks like Martin won't be getting a birthday vid from me PremPro exported it all blurry, and then YT rejected the song for copyright crap

I guess I'll just try something else...... tomorrow

*huggles Martin for comfort*
                Oh drat!
                *hugs*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That's putting it politely

*slinks off muttering and snivelling*
                  Ah well, PG forum and all that I'll curse for you offline
                  *huggles*
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks like Martin won't be getting a birthday vid from me PremPro exported it all blurry, and then YT rejected the song for copyright crap []http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/sam-crying-2.gif[/]

*squishy huggles* Sorry to hear that, have you tried WMM instead? Wish I could be of more help, sucks not having my computer set up atm

OT on the house...

We have finally left our 'old' house, handed the keys in to our landlady tonight and are moving into our new house tomorrow at 3pm !!!!! So excited!! Woohood!!

As regards the landlady...
                    Spoiler:
                    We went round to see her to give her a letter explaining how we feel and why we were leaving etc... and explained we were leaving today and what to do with the deposit etc. I expected her to be a bit confrontational, perhaps put up a bit of a fight about us leaving and that but really she just seemed worn down. Felt really bad . Still waiting on the deposit obviously but we needed her to do a reference for our new house and she did that straight away so here's hoping she deals with the deposit as speedily .

*breathes sigh of relief*
                    *flops on couch with Josi*

Comment

So glad to hear you'll be in your new place tomorrow That's such a relief! *huggles*

Fingers crossed on the deposit hun!
                      sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

*huggles Jumble*

I just PM'd you which, I hope, made sense. Probably not.

If not...will it let you upload the file you made to megaupload or something? If so you can upload it and give me a link and I'll try seeing how it looks and if Powerdirector (crapthingthatitsometimesis) can do anything with it... Sometimes PD can surprise even me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Yeah, I spiced it up for you. Because seriously...
                          How could you?
                          I know Maybe I could re-dream it with the added spice? I'll give it a try............ assuming I get to bed at all until I've sorted this vid out

Oh drat!
                          *hugs*
                          Eloquently put little sis

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*squishy huggles* Sorry to hear that, have you tried WMM instead? Wish I could be of more help, sucks not having my computer set up atm
                          I took a lot of calming breaths, gave myself a slap and a lecture on being a wimp (or a weed like Dave ) and started again with WMM. It'll go much quicker because I've already got the clips and the first half mapped out

*crosses fingers*

OT on the house...

We have finally left our 'old' house, handed the keys in to our landlady tonight and are moving into our new house tomorrow at 3pm !!!!! So excited!! Woohood!!

As regards the landlady...
                          Spoiler:
                          We went round to see her to give her a letter explaining how we feel and why we were leaving etc... and explained we were leaving today and what to do with the deposit etc. I expected her to be a bit confrontational, perhaps put up a bit of a fight about us leaving and that but really she just seemed worn down. Felt really bad . Still waiting on the deposit obviously but we needed her to do a reference for our new house and she did that straight away so here's hoping she deals with the deposit as speedily .

*breathes sigh of relief*
                          *flops on couch with Josi*
                          You gave her the keys back without getting your deposit???? *shakes head*

Ok, I know you feel bad for her, I understand that, but....... ok too late now, I won't lecture

I hope the move goes smoothly tomorrow and that you can put all this behind you and be very happy in your new home

Just watch out that the weed doesn't go slipping over on the snow whilst carrying the box with all your breakables in it

Ok, I'll stop now.......... maybe...

*squishy huggles Dave*

Comment

You gave her the keys back without getting your deposit???? *shakes head*

Ok, I know you feel bad for her, I understand that, but....... ok too late now, I won't lecture
                            It's in the contract to give the keys back when we leave the tenancy and since she has broken the contract it's probably not a good idea for us to do the same! Besides, it's in the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme which is protected by government law and if she tries to withhold it we can go to court and (according to the weed) it won't cost us a thing .

Just watch out that the weed doesn't go slipping over on the snow whilst carrying the box with all your breakables in it

Ok, I'll stop now.......... maybe...

*squishy huggles Dave*

He'll strap on his geography boots and stomp around, he does love a bit of snow . Hmm, he's talking about starting a GW account to keep an eye on me under the name "UglyWeedyDave". You're really starting to get to him

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              It's in the contract to give the keys back when we leave the tenancy and since she has broken the contract it's probably not a good idea for us to do the same! Besides, it's in the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme which is protected by government law and if she tries to withhold it we can go to court and (according to the weed) it won't cost us a thing .
                              You could be right, I just really hope you get the money back without going to all that hassle

He'll strap on his geography boots and stomp around, he does love a bit of snow . Hmm, he's talking about starting a GW account to keep an eye on me under the name "UglyWeedyDave". You're really starting to get to him
                              Er..... you've been telling him every time I mention him?

Is nothing sacred?

Comment

*runz in*

Less than 6 Hours!!!

Until SAAAAANNNNCCTTTUUARRYYY!!!!

*bounces*

Sorry but you guys are the only ones that understand...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X