X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not funny, really it isn't.....

No, honestly it's not funny!!

*coughs* *tries to stop giggling, because really, IT'S NOT FUNNY!!*

In my freezer I have these two packs..........

Spoiler:

The top one is frozen garlic cubes.

The bottom one is frozen bloodworms for my fish.

Guess which one I just put into my sausage bolly?

Comment

Jumble, have written a letter to our landlady, can you just check it out for us? Will email it to you

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Jumble, have written a letter to our landlady, can you just check it out for us? Will email it to you
        Okey dokey

Btw, did you get the flight info I emailed you? 2 emails?

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Just one more day (depending on were you live)
          I'm gonna start counting the hours!
          Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Amanda you have the cutest dogs!!!! *squees*

Me, I love dogs, cats, horses, any possible kind of h'animal. Except for spiders *shudders*

Here's my boys, except they live with my Dad because I'm not allowed pets in a rented house

Spoiler:
          http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg252/sarailovesjack/Personal/cats.jpg
          The ginger is Tigger (of course) and the white is Arthur

Tigger looking incredibly cute!

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...l/babycats.jpg
          When they were babies !

What a cheek!

I'm sorry I know we hate the fox but really the bolded made me giggle lots

*hugs*

Merry Christmas Jas, have a fab day
          Thanks Sarai! And I love your cats awww! And spiders....*runs away* Hate them!

My black dog right now is curled up on the couch on my nice blanket...but she's too cute to move! It's bad enough I woke up this morning with the black one laying ontop of me with her head resting against my chest and I woke up going "Whoa!...awww"

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Oh my Lord, I hope not It's going to be difficult enough as it is......

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif
          You're soooo not going to make it Jumble

Yeah, yeah, highly amusing And you'll get it all on camera too won't you?

What I really need him to do is have his hair cut really short (which I hate), be very close-shaven and wear the horrendous shirt. That way I might, might manage to stay on my feet and fairly coherent
          You know...I have a strong feeling that even if he did like that you'd still faint...

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          Morning woohoos! I came in for my morning dose of addictive thread and as usual there is rampant nekkidness. And cute poochiness and kittiness.

*huggles Amanda's dogs 'cuz I love dogs but can't have them*
          *huggles Amanda to help her get through till' Sanctuary*

<snipped for space>
          and on the scenario.
          Thank you! *huggles you for sickness*

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/00020148.gif

It's not funny, really it isn't.....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...5/00020148.gif

No, honestly it's not funny!!

*coughs* *tries to stop giggling, because really, IT'S NOT FUNNY!!*

In my freezer I have these two packs..........

Spoiler:
          http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Misc/Image0069.jpg

The top one is frozen garlic cubes.

The bottom one is frozen bloodworms for my fish.

Guess which one I just put into my sausage bolly?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...5/00020148.gif
          Please, please, tell me you caught that before you ate it?

Merry Christmas Jas!!! *huggles*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

You're soooo not going to make it Jumble

You know...I have a strong feeling that even if he did like that you'd still faint...
            You're probably right

Please, please, tell me you caught that before you ate it?
            I realised as soon as I dropped it into the pan, so it's all gone in the bin

Comment

*slipslides in, trailing snow and cold air behind her*

Wow it's parky out there And so much snow and ice! Thankfully it's mostly not too ice-rink-ish because a lot of it's still snow - it's like everything's covered in Christmas cake icing I'm still loving it, well except for the steps to my flat, but it's so pretty out there!

*awws at Amanda's dogs and Sarai's cats*
              *huggles Bree for sickness*
              *huggles Martin for sickness too*
              *huggles Jumble for bad day and bloodworms*
              *huggles everyone else just because*

HAPPY CHRISTMAS JASMINA!!!

Sarai, so sorry about your ongoing house saga. I agree with Jumble that it all sounds incredibly fishy and I think you should be very careful how you go about things from this point on. Not that I can add anything to the very sage advice she has been giving you *huggles Jumble for awesomeness* It all sounds like a complete nightmare, and I can't wait to hear that you are safely in your new place. *squishy huggles*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves to Josiane* Glad you got safely down those steps

Sarai I've sent it back

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *slipslides in, trailing snow and cold air behind her*

Wow it's parky out there And so much snow and ice! Thankfully it's mostly not too ice-rink-ish because a lot of it's still snow - it's like everything's covered in Christmas cake icing I'm still loving it, well except for the steps to my flat, but it's so pretty out there!
                  <snip>
                  Sarai, so sorry about your ongoing house saga. I agree with Jumble that it all sounds incredibly fishy and I think you should be very careful how you go about things from this point on. Not that I can add anything to the very sage advice she has been giving you *huggles Jumble for awesomeness* It all sounds like a complete nightmare, and I can't wait to hear that you are safely in your new place. *squishy huggles*
                  Glad to hear you got there and back ok!

Yeah I don't know what I'd do without your advice . Luckily Dave's dad has given us some money to cover the deposit for our new place. I just hope she won't try anything more. Really thought she was a decent woman .

*waves to Josiane* Glad you got safely down those steps

Sarai I've sent it back
                  Got it, and thanks

Comment

Jumble ...It would be wrong if you'd aten that Yuck.

*waves to the others*

It's -10 C atm in here and they're predicting it will go till -16 C tonight...I'm so staying in... Brrrr

*goes further with her homework*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Jumble ...It would be wrong if you'd aten that Yuck.

*waves to the others*

It's -10 C atm in here and they're predicting it will go till -16 C tonight...I'm so staying in... Brrrr

*goes further with her homework*
                      If I hadn't noticed it woodn't have done me any harm. Worms are very nutritious, ask any mole or bird
                      Last edited by Jumble; 07 January 2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

If I hadn't noticed it woodn't have done me any harm. Worms are very nutritional, ask any mole or bird
                        Still. Ewwww. And we're not a mole or a bird...we're humans

Ok really homework...and kick me out of here if I come back before I finish it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

*huggles Bree poorlyness* Oh that sounds nasty. I'd do the same as Jumble but, again, same problem .

*Huggles Sarai for poxy landlady*. I think you're well out of there either way. It's rubbish of her to put you in this position at all and makes me quite angry to think of it.

*Huggles Jann to keep her warm*

*Huggles Josi for those tricksy steps*

*waves to LJ*

Merry Christmas Jasmina!

Aw loving all the pet pics. There's some cute pussies and doggies there. I guess I'll show mine too:

Spoiler:

Monkey, my girl cat. Found dumped in a box onf Hounslow Heath with her sister and mum. We took in her and her sister, Jess, but Jess is no longer with us. Monks can often be found cuddled up either on my pillow or actually in bed with me. Nice.

Legolas, my boy cat. Found wandering with an injured leg which had to be amputated and languishing in the RSPCA home for months because nobody wanted a three legged cat... which is a shame because he has such a lovely friendly disposition and is a complete tart!

Jumble... Bloodworm bolly... Hmm luverly. When the snow melts, here's hoping you find a nicely frozen pair of fox balls somewhere in the bottom of your garden.
                          4 foot drift against your conservatory? Oh dear. I just saw pictures of cars skidding on the M3 on the news so, umm, no, I will deifnitely not be coming tomorrow. Oh Poop!
                          Incidently, how is the video coming along? Or is that a bad subject?

We did get a bit more here but still only about 3 inches. Our road is like an ice rink but once on the main roads they're all clear. the main problem I have is, for some bizzare reason, schools are closed so those bloody kids over the road ave been out there all day hurling snowballs. Which would be ok if they weren't hurling them at cars and windows and screamign and shouting at the same time. I had to go tell them to keep it down earlier. *grits teeth* What's wrong with the field that's five minutes walk away.
                          You know I swear when I was a child we had to go to school come rain or shine. A couple of inches of snow didn't stop us.

*Huggles Woohoos*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hm. There's something awesome about this thread...
                            Oh wait! It's the WooHoos.
                            *hugs for all the icks and awws*

Love the petpics and stories.

Here's my dog, Demi. (yup, she's small and feisty )

Spoiler:

Bird (Doki) and guinea pig, Moos:

Spoiler:

They're all weird. I blame mom. *nods*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yay for pet pics You've seen my dog before...no need to post her again and my previous dog is found as my profile pic here on GW (blond labrador that I used as a step up(to the counter) and to ride horse on )

*headdesk* btw...just on the moment I finished my part of the report tonight. I found out I made the wrong part/question and had to redo it all and throw away the stuff I had written...*le sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Evening Woohoos!

Jumble... Bloodworm bolly... Hmm luverly. When the snow melts, here's hoping you find a nicely frozen pair of fox balls somewhere in the bottom of your garden.
                                Nono, Sausage bolly, flavoured with bloodworms I'm thinking of having a word with Stuart
                                4 foot drift against your conservatory? Oh dear. I just saw pictures of cars skidding on the M3 on the news so, umm, no, I will deifnitely not be coming tomorrow. Oh Poop!
                                Incidently, how is the video coming along? Or is that a bad subject?
                                Slooooooowly. If it wasn't for Martin, I'd have binned it by now and gone for something simpler, like Brad's *grits teeth and carries on*

We did get a bit more here but still only about 3 inches. Our road is like an ice rink but once on the main roads they're all clear. the main problem I have is, for some bizzare reason, schools are closed so those bloody kids over the road ave been out there all day hurling snowballs. Which would be ok if they weren't hurling them at cars and windows and screamign and shouting at the same time. I had to go tell them to keep it down earlier. *grits teeth* What's wrong with the field that's five minutes walk away.
                                You know I swear when I was a child we had to go to school come rain or shine. A couple of inches of snow didn't stop us.

*Huggles Woohoos*
                                That's what's wrong with it ^^

Yeah, when I was a kid, my brother and I were often chucked out of the living room window with shovels and orders to clear the snow from the door so that we could go to school I don't remember ever missing a day at school because of the weather. Mind you, when I was at school not many people had cars, so the teachers all lived nearby and walked in anyway

'In the olden days, when I was young...........' Oh dear

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Hm. There's something awesome about this thread...
                                Oh wait! It's the WooHoos.
                                *hugs for all the icks and awws*

Love the petpics and stories.

Here's my dog, Demi. (yup, she's small and feisty )

Spoiler:

Bird (Doki) and guinea pig, Moos:

They're all weird. I blame mom. *nods*
                                Moos? Suz's bunny was called Moose

They're all gorgeous......... makes me miss my bunnies

Comment

Working...
                                X